• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
3-B Thor seems to "only" be Multi-Galaxy level. Odin's feats seem to only be unquantifiably higher than baseline, rather than Nigh-Universal.

3-B SSJ4 Vegeta scales to SSJ4 Goku who scales to Syn Shenron who's Omega form is "Tens of times stronger than before".

Omega Shenron is 3-A, meaning that GT 3-Bs are DANGEROUSLY close to full-on 3-A.

Even without that, SSJ4 Vegeta and Goku is stronger than the lower forms of Baby who's many multiple times stronger than before (Galaxy Level). Vegeta himself surpasses Uub, who's able to fight Super Baby Vegeta 2; one of Baby's strongest forms.

Scaling would go something like

Omega Shenron (3-A) > SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta (3-B) >= Syn Shenron >>> Uub > Super Baby Vegeta 2 >>> All of Baby's Lower Forms >>> Higher-End Galaxy Level

The major notable jump here is from Uub to Syn Shenron.

So yeah I don't see 3-B versions being anymore fair.

I mean at least the one with the AP disadvantage has any hax at all.

But yeah either way this is an AP stomp.

Cell was confirmed to be a Solar System buster after receiving a power boost after regenerating to his Perfect form (becoming "Super Perfect Cell") and Gohan as a Super Saiyan 2 was able to push it back, and both Vegeta and Goku has surpassed him during the Buu Saga. Sure, we don't know how many times stronger they have become, but if Buu can basically toy around Dabura who is comparable to Cell (Pre-Zenkai or Post-Zenkai), it shows how much they have gotten stronger after 7 years while Gohan has neglected his training.

Thor doesn't have a character as far as I can tell when it comes to leading with Hax, so Vegeta one punches

SunWukong1986 said:
Cell was confirmed to be a Solar System buster after receiving a power boost after regenerating to his Perfect form (becoming "Super Perfect Cell") and Gohan as a Super Saiyan 2 was able to push it back, and both Vegeta and Goku has surpassed him during the Buu Saga. Sure, we don't know how many times stronger they have become, but if Buu can basically toy around Dabura who is comparable to Cell (Pre-Zenkai or Post-Zenkai), it shows how much they have gotten stronger after 7 years while Gohan has neglected his training.
It's probably unlikely that they got 387 times stronger though.

The problem is that we don't know how many times stronger Goku and Vegeta has gotten compared to Gohan who repelled back the Solar System busting Kamehameha from Cell, Unoriginal Memes. It is questionable for where we place them both when they exchanged blows and both of them hasn't collapsed yet (plus Goku holding back as he has Super Saiyan 3). You know what I mean?

I'm sure someone would answer how many times stronger is Vegeta during the Majin Buu Saga, then we can compare who is stronger. The Asgardian Prince or The Saiyan Prince.

Back