• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • It is now possible for our members to pay for Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements.

It is also very appreciated if regular visitors help with financing our community by making donations.

Please click here to learn more.

Prime Soul King Profile Additions

I've already given my agreement on the abilities of the arms. And my neutrality on Gerard. Disagree on the Schrifts.

And I still disagree with using a statement to proof when there is another statement that contradicts it, but that is beating a dead horse.

I just have one last question before leaving this thread up to mods:

If a Fullbringer formed an attachment with a different object, say Giriko got Jackie's boot, and Jackie got Giriko's pocket watch would they still have developed the same abilities they hold in canon?

Link Eternal said:
I've already given my agreement on the abilities of the arms. And my neutrality on Gerard. Disagree on the Schrifts.

And I still disagree with using a statement to proof when there is another statement that contradicts it, but that is beating a dead horse.

I just have one last question before leaving this thread up to mods:

If a Fullbringer formed an attachment with a different object, say Giriko got Jackie's boot, and Jackie got Giriko's pocket watch would they still have developed the same abilities they hold in canon?
Function would be same but look would be diffrent since it comes from the shard imo

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I only had time to skim the first post, but I suppose that most of it seemed fine.

What are the TL;DR conclusions here?

TL;DR

• All body parts of the Soul King directly apply to his abilities and resistances
  • The same goes for all Fullbrings and Fullbringer abilities
  • The Prime Soul King directly gains every feat/ability showcased by Yhwach's The Almighty due to possessing the same power, but on a higher level
  • The Prime Soul King 'Likely' has Gremmy as his Brain and therefore 'Likely' has The Visionary (would go a long way toward explaining how The Almighty also randomly can shift reality on such a huge scale)
  • The Prime Soul King 'Possibly' has access to all Schrifts by default (The Almighty provably can bestow powers to its own user, and realistically all those powers would be accessible via basic reality warping regardless)
  • The Prime Soul King is Resistant to every power showcased in the entirety of Bleach due to the definition of The Almighty

Link sitll has arguments against some of these abilities that should not be ignored before applying anything.

Me personally, I am still fine with most of these abilities except for:

-Acasuality (my thread to remove this from Yhwach and Mimihagi is still in progress)

-Law Manipulation (creating a new world on top of the old one is not Law Manipulation, its just creation; Reality Warping including law manipulation as an aspect of it is not an argument as not all reality warpers are law manipulators and even then reality warping is a loosely defined hax that can include dozens of abilities on here; Having reality warping =/= having law manipulation.)

-Immortality Type 5 (The concepts of Life and Death did exist in the old universe, but they existed in a fused mushed together state that wasnt one or the other yet. The novel explicitly says that the Soul King separated life and death when creating the 3 dimensions. How can concepts be seperated from each other if they originally didnt exist in the first place?)

-Conceptual Creation (See above. Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation is fine, but the justification needs to be changed. The SK manipuating life and death as concepts is fine, but not creating them. He only seperated life and death from each other, he didnt create the concepts to begin with or else life and death would have never needed to be separated in the 1st place).

These are the only 4 I am against, separate from all the other arguments that have been given here.

Law manipulation

> Except that's not why he has it, Law Manipulation is changing the fundamental laws of the world. Which he clearly does.

>Type 5

Except them together is something else entirely, again there was no death because people couldn't die ever. Everyone in the old world had type 5.

>Conceptual creation

Except he did make a new concept, you know "death"? He introduced it to the world. And if u argue against it this is still concept alternation lol. He's even the one who gave Ichibe the power to manipulate names.

Thanks for the comment.

> Except that's not why he has it, Law Manipulation is changing the fundamental laws of the world. Which he clearly does.

And he does this by splitting it into 3 separate dimensions where life and death are now separated. Which is again, creating new worlds. That is not Law Manipulation.

Law Manipulation would be him just rewritting the universe and nothing beyond that.

>Except them together is something else entirely

Thats not how this works. Existing in a fused state still means that they existed period, they just aren't actually applied to the world as one or the other yet. Its neither a state of life or death, but a fusion of the 2. That still debunks them not existing.

>Except he did make a new concept, you know "death"? He introduced it to the world. And if u argue against it this is still concept alternation lol. He's even the one who gave Ichibe the power to manipulate names.

The last part has nothing to do with conceptual creation and I already said manipulating concepts is fine, but you tried.

Anyway, separating concepts into 2 different forms is again not creating them as entirely new concepts. The concepts, again, still existed. But they only existed in a mushed together state where neither one could be applied to the universe they were present in.

You're not understanding, making new worlds is different. He had to change the system entirely for these things to take effect. There was no death, and there was no reincarnation. So he changed the old system into a new one, it's quite simple.

What is life and death called together? ƒñö I don't understand your point here at all. He still gets conceptual manipulation at the end of the day. You're arguing semantics here.

You do realize creating a new reality pretty much does all of that that automatically right? Any universal creator is able to make new laws for their universe as its their own creation, but that doesnt mean they can actually manipulate law. The Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and the Living World are the Soul Kings creations. Why would he need to change any system at all when the systems within his new worlds would overtake the systems of the previous world?

I know he still gets conceptual manipulation. Im saying he shouldnt get conceptual creation, which we separate from the former. As in, he can still manipulate the life and death concepts but he cannot create them from nothing. Thats all my point was saying.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
>Type 5

Except them together is something else entirely, again there was no death because people couldn't die ever. Everyone in the old world had type 5.
Hisagi's immortality in bankai or Shikai was direct refrence to immortality of old world minus the fact that his shikai/bankai drains reishi for it iirc

The Prince of Counters said:
Here we go again with Kukui and his "I know everything and my arguments are always right" mind set.
If I were you, i'd drop this condescending attitude please as I don't appreciate it over a disagreement.

Thank you.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I will unsubscribe from this thread. You can send me a message when you have reached an agreement, if you need my help.

DazaiJisatsuManiac said:
Link Eternal said:
Function would be same but look would be diffrent since it comes from the shard imo
So just to be clear, Giriko would still get 'Time Tells no Lies', and Jackie would still get 'Dirty Boots', or whatever the names would be.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
I have issues with giving the Schrifts as it was all Yhwach's doing carving a part of his soul into others and claiming it back. The SK never had a chance to do the second part.

It does not matter if the SK has the ability to create the same abilities, we cant randomly assume he already did it.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
I mean, yeah, if Gremmy was his brain, The Visionary and The Miracle (and whatever Pernida's was) are a no brainer.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Why? If every ability was already added to the page there's no need to keep the thread open. If someone wants to remove something they can make a downgrade/removal thread.

Some missing abilities are Blessed and Law Manipulation. Blessed Because Mimihagi has the power to bless those he is attached to. and Law Manipulation because he altered the system of the old world and made a completely new one with different rules from the previous world.

Range should be Low-Multiversal by virute of definition for his creation with Almighty. Each dimension is seperate as their own reality and cannot be reached with physical movement. Meaning a distance between them isn't quantifiable really.

Low Multiversal: Attacks are able to reach anywhere between two to a thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

Intelligence should be... not sure considering he existed before anything relevant i'd assume.

Edit: He also needs all 3 types of sulf sustenance, since he can live without lungs, food, and rest based off his weakened key.

Not sure about those first two powers.

Range looks fine? Not sure how attacks reaching different dimensions work.

Intelligence would probably stay at unknown.

Self sustenance looks alright for his weakened form.

Yeah, Low Multiversal range really does seem to fit. The Dangai at the very least is its own space-time pretty explicitly, similar to the Room of Spirit and Time from Dragonball.

Self Sustenance fits.

Blessed seems arbitrary but technically fits.

Law Manipulation seems to be a subset of Reality Warping or Conceptual Manipulation in general here but technically fits.

>Subjective Reality

He has Subjective Reality.

>Reality Warping

SK have dozen of overlapping powers, he already have reality warping via the miracle anyway, I simply gave him Likely Subjective Reality (Can turn his fantasy into reality) to explain what his power can do. Note, it was agreed upon to give him Likely for the visionary.

>Existence Erasure

Gremmy didn't have Existence Erasure yet. Create a crt for him

Ah i was looking at Sternritter's Power section gomen gomen.

Why likely tho since Gremmy was a Sternritter and most likely the brain of him?

Subjective Reality allows you to access Existence Erasure anyway and Gremmy did indeed erase Guanel Lee.(You may say because he created him but it does not change the fact that he erased him.)