• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Soul King Profile Additions

Yes, it's about the world trying to reach some form of balance. At least that's how I interpet it.

Directly after that line is this

"But before long, Hollows began devouring humans. And so, the circulation ceased. All those souls came together to form a gigantic Hollow, a Menos. The world became completely still. But you know, it's a strange thing. A new life came into being. As if the world itself naturally rejected it, he destroyed it and turned it into sands of reishi; thus, circulation began once again."

A massive hollow appears and then the SK magically appears from thin air.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Enough of the "only enters this to do x" stuff.
Sorry, but im getting really tired of this crap coming up just because of people disagreeing. Its annoying.
I checked in three different threads.

• He disagree in three different threds without explaining his reasons for disagreeing.
  • The knowledge of the series that he posses is flawless to the point that he's asking scans to what he should already know is been discuss.
Is annoying, and is making the thread derail.

Someone disagreeing with a CRT doesn't mean its what he goes in intending to do. Considering Paul is a fan of Bleach, it seems a bit dumb.

That said, I agree with most of the op except the Schrifts. PSK has no feats or statements to say he has such powers. Yhwach at least was said and shown to absorb the skills, xp and powers of those who interact with his soul after they die, SK never did so with anyone who has the Schrifts. Yes he can grant powers but that =/= doing so and absorbing said powers.

AnonymousBlank said:
Someone disagreeing with a CRT doesn't mean its what he goes in intending to do. Considering Paul is a fan of Bleach, it seems a bit dumb.
I don't agree with this comment.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
He should also have space-time manipulation due to creating the dangai, law manipulation for overiding the rules of the old world and making his own, low-multiversal range (actually a lot of people need this).

I personally agree with the suggested abilities, not sure about the others though.
This, also what AnonymousBlank said.

@Anonymous

I can understand the hesitancy toward Schrifts. However, PSK has an objectively superior Almighty than Yhwach. If Yhwach can create these abilities, PSK can as well. It's an extrapolation of the exact same ability but on a grander scale.

Essentially: Yhwach has the power to simply create these powers. That means he has power of that level, thus the addition to his profile. Therefore, PSK must as well, just amped up to the PSK's level. And as I show with scans, The Almighty simply is defined as having the ability to create/grant and take powers. Further, Yhwach gave himself The Voice to counter Ichibes name curse so we know its self applicable.

It ought to be reasomable

I really, really disagree with the Soul King having all Schrift abilities.

Then again, you probably know how much I disagree with Yhwach having them too.

> Further, Yhwach gave himself The Voice to counter Ichibes name curse so we know its self applicable.

I don't think Yhwach giving himself a new Schrift called 'The Voice' is 100% objective fact.

Wait a minute, I missed the Law Manipulation.

Overiding the previous world with a new world is.....not really law manipulation. Thats just creating a new world. Reality Warping at best.

Wait a minute, I missed the Law Manipulation.
Overiding the previous world with a new world is.....not really law manipulation. Thats just creating a new world. Reality Warping at best.
Reality warping is literally an aspect of law manipulation as well, as stated on the page. He rewrote the old law of the world, in order to create the new world. One with death.

Reality Warping: Users of this ability may be able to control the laws of reality, and high-level users may be able to even negate the current laws and enforce their own upon reality.

Having the power to create a power would reasonably make it a subset of whatever power you utilized to create it I would assert.

And again, Yhwach can bestow them to himself even without the absorption as seen by his breaking the name curse with The Voice

Not unless its just good creation hax, where the creation itself is good enough to just make up powers.

Thats why not all creator god type characters automatically get the powers of their creations. Gremmy for instance doesnt get Nonexistent Physiology via the Vanishing Point just because he created Lee and imagined the power for him.

Not unless its just good creation hax, where the creation itself is good enough to just make up powers.
Thats why not all creator god type characters automatically get the powers of their creations. Gremmy for instance doesnt get Nonexistent Physiology via the Vanishing Point just because he created Lee and imagined the power for him.
Gremmy could give this power to himself if he wanted.

So, are Ichibei and SK missing a concept of death? Or am i mistaking? Isnt this immortality type 5?

Oh, nvm, was that in the CRT the whole time lol? I dont think i saw it previously.

I agree with SK having an Almighty and it working as Yhwachs (Especially as Prime SK), but not him having all Schrifts. Like Cal said it would be far more reasonable for him to have Power Bestowal. Otherwise I'm fine with everything else.

Also @Damage, he didn't make the Voice on the spot. The Voice was the Schrift of one of the Sternritters Kenpachi killed during the 1st Invasion.

@Hst

The Roar is what you are thinking of, which belonged to Jerome Guizbatt. The Voice was something Yhwach simply created and gave to himself.

Even if we do remove all those abilities from the profile, PSK can simply bestow them to himself reasonably, so why split hairs?

Hst master said:
I agree with SK having an Almighty and it working as Yhwachs (Especially as Prime SK), but not him having all Schrifts. Like Cal said it would be far more reasonable for him to have Power Bestowal. Otherwise I'm fine with everything else.

Also @Damage, he didn't make the Voice on the spot. The Voice was the Schrift of one of the Sternritters Kenpachi killed during the 1st Invasion.
Schrifft was Q the Question iirc

Xulrev said:
@Hst
Even if we do remove all those abilities from the profile, PSK can simply bestow them to himself reasonably, so why split hairs?
Does his Power Bestowal work like that or does it only bestow powers onto others?

You know, I don't think the Almighty is actually what gives Yhwach the power to bestow abilities; he's always had his innate soul-sharing powers since he was a baby. The letter-engraving is an advanced application of that.

So I don't think the Soul King should have that, and by extension the rest of the Schrifts too.

@kukui

Yes via The Voice I keep referencing

@Damage

False; see Sigurds scan above of Yhwach outright stating giving power is part of The Almighty.

he creates them using the A and since the SK has a superior one i would give them to him as it would be common logic since ywatch can create and give them to others or himself

also origime was a fullbringer was she not? so why are not her powers there? Also the Nail of the SK

He says "Take and give all powers" but the only example he provides of that afterwards is giving his spiritual pressure to Ichigo.

Even then, even if it is an application of the Almighty, it sounds like something Yhwach invented himself to bestow larger parts of his soul to his followers. There's no proof that the Soul King is capable of doing the same thing.

I did indeed forget to add causality manipulation via Orihime and will fix it later.

@Damage

He also gave the example all powers and has been seen distributing power the entire arc. He says he can EVEN give his reiatsu to Ichigo, a quantifying additional statement.

It's an ability of The Almighty. PSK has a vastly superior form. It applies

There isn't any proof of it applying, you're just asserting this statement:

> Due to The Soul King possessing immensely superior power to Yhwach with the same ability, The Soul King's Almighty would be superior to Yhwach's, thereby granting The Soul King every ability and resistance related to Yhwach's The Almighty.

Where is the evidence that the Soul King can do every single thing that Yhwach can?

There are no feats of the Soul King being capable of this, and no statements either.

That really would not make logic as the A from Y is weaker as for the A of the SK is vastly superior so is does make sence that he can indeed do the same things as creating and bestowing powers to himself and others (also dont rememeber if it was confirmed that gremmy was indeed the brain of the SK)

Also do we know what exactly does the Nail inside the hogyoku does?

You want proof that possession of Ability X necessitates you can use Ability X, and of a higher level? When in Bleach Tsunayashiro proves that more reiatsu=more potent application of a power as seen when he fails to replicate the power of Ryuujin Jakka and Kyoka Suigetsu in the novels with his sword that mimics all zanpakuto its wielder is aware of?

More reiatsu = more potent application. PSK has more reiatsu via feats. PSK also possesses the same ability.

QED PSK can access the subset of abilities which the weaker Yhwach showcases per Bleach in universe rules.

It's pretty simple and easy to follow truthfully.

Its interpolation of data which is the most sound reasoning that is possible to use. Its not even extrapolating since its the same power and Im solely applying in-verse rules

Godammit, not this argument again. If its an application of The Almighty, then the SK gets it. Hell, Ichibe's explanation to Ichigo of the Oken even says that its a power granted by the SK.

Back