• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure: revising everything, but especially speed

Tier

Between Splash Star and Doki Doki's big bang statements, I think it's safe to say that all cures (and those who scale to them) are 3-A/low 2-C in their "All Stars" keys (while Cure Bloom, Cure Egret, Michiru Kiryuu, Kaoru Kiryuu, Goya, and Parthenon Mode Cure Heart are, in general).

How are The Doki Doki Cures 8-A by scaling to Regina? (answered)
Regina Purple
Speed
Cure Black's speed justifacation; FTL (Fought and kept up with the Seeds of Darkness, who traveled from the Dark Zone to Earth in a few seconds, and Dark King, who is superior).

This is Massively FTL+, not FTL. Everyone's last key scales.

The DokiDoki Cures scale to episode 27's Jikochuu, who has a Mach 1000 statement.

Abilities
As of All Stars New stage 2, I think it's safe to say that all cures have Forcefield Creation.

It has been mentioned once or twice that they have Accelerated Development (passive, I think).

For speed, Do we know the distance of the Dark Zone to Earth? Is it similar to the Garden of light's distance? I made a calc assuming that and thinking the time difference (1 day there=100years on Earth), meant it was 100 light years away (if that is not how distance works than ignore this). I haven't seen the clip in a while but I'm being generous by assuming it took them between 1 min (assuming it to longer than the seconds on screen) to 10 seconds. This is the result:

52,594,876.4862-315,569,259.584 times the speed of light.

If this calc holds than you weren't kidding when you said massively faster than light as this doesn't even account for how much faster the Dark King is nor the power boosts the Cures get in Max Heart.

Time dilation would probably be from the gravity of The Garden of Light, though I wouldn't be able to calculate the Gs/Lifting strength.

Assuming that the seeds started on a rogue planet (as it has no sun) in the same galaxy, they are between 3,732,000c and 604,440,000c.

Exragalactic planets could bring them up to the eleven-digits.

Was the gravity different? I don't remeber any comments about it being different and Nagisa and Honoka didn't have any trouble walking around even when not transformed. A read of the wiki summary of the episode where they first go there doesn't make any mention of it, nor on the Garden of light page itself. The only change I know they made of the Garden for the Cures was to sync its time with Earth's so they wouldn't be 100 years in the future when they got back.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Assuming that the seeds started on a rogue planet (as it has no sun) in the same galaxy, they are between 3,732,000c and 604,440,000c.
Exragalactic planets could bring them up to the eleven-digits.
Ok, I just wasn't exactly sure how we were getting the distance but this makes sense. I am happy my calc is within the range of yours.

Now that I think about it, it's quite possible that they simply slowed their planet down.
Wouldn't Mipple or Mepple comment that the Garden feels different then? (which they might of but I don't remember them saying and the wiki summary does not mention them saying anything is off)

So, with the conent revison about to bring Cure Black, Cure White, and the Dark King to Multi-Solar System and possibly Universal, I thought it be good to reflect on how that would affect the speed. Speed and Power are connected in Pretty Cure most of the time so i think it is fair to use the increase in power directly with an increase in speed

The feat of speed we have now is between 3,732,000c and 604,440,000c for the Seeds of Darkness. For the sake of getting a baseline, I'm thinking to connect that with the Dark King's Star Destruction (Solar System level) feat. So If I do that we get:

Multi-Solar System:(9.1006335e+25)c to (1.4739515e+28)c

As for Universal, well, I don't know the inbetween steps to get from Solar System to Universe. I would need to know what base Solar System Level is in order to see how much strionger the Star Destruction was, then how much stronger a base Galaxy Buster is, and then for universe I believe you just multiply that by 100 billion to 200 billion.

Update: found this chart https://metafictionmelee.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency#Attack_Potency_Chart which gives out the engery outputs. Distance from Galaxy to Universe was bigger than I thought.

Universial:(4.2797613e+53)c to (6.931562e+55)c

...yeah...thanks. I kept looking on google for the stats and it didn't link me anything and I didn't think to click that page. I should have and now I know.

Think my calcs are reasonable?

Well, I already gave my thoughts on the scaling the other Cures to Black and White. Ask for Accelerated Development, I may have to look into that....

Ignore my earlier calc about how much faster they got. I misunderstood how increasing the Dark King would affect other characters.

Assuming that the Queen's feat was Universal, Than the King would be a bit above Universal. This inturn would just increase what the base of Pretty Cure and the Seeds are in terms of power, meaning that speed feat would not automatically change.

It would increase based on the increase the Prism stones gives to the Seeds of Darkness (having them go from around Pretty Cure Level to around Dark King level) and then that same multiplier applied to the King once he got the stones. From what i understand, base Max Heart Cures are equal to or faster than that Dark King.

So they will get a lot faster than this feat, just not as much as wrote before.

Oh, I didn't know we had an idea of how much stronger there base was, sweet. So there Power/Speed would be Dark King (which is Marble Screw during there first fight +The Power of the Queen (which I believe is universal)) times the Prism Stones times at least 2. Pretty crazy increase just to start off with. I like it.

I should have posted this above, but I don't really know how to do the other series speeds. The original two series are my favourite, so I'm more focused on those than other series. I'm also watching in order and taking breaks between each season as to not get burnout. I agree other people should come on this thread and discuss the speed of the Cures and about the big bang statements, just like the All-Stars thread about if the other Cures scale to Cure Black and Cure White. I'm not the best at finding out complex stuff, but others are so I do wish more would come.

But if you want some speed feats I can give you two:

-For Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo, I estimated that the Beams launched by Boss (Director) which destroyed the surface of the Earth to be travelling at 801,485.5-1,001,856.875m/s (Massively Hypersonic+) (took 20-25 seconds, assume only needed to reach the other side of the world.

-Fresh Pretty Cure ep 28, Cure Peach moves faster than a camera flash. It is a little unclear when exactly she started moving, but still notable. You would need to check it your self to judge.

MFTL+ combat speed and reactions seem a bit too much unless solid proof of travel speed scaling is appropriate.

Base Black and White can fight to characters who can react to Marble Screw, which was used to defeat Dark King, who didn't dodge it (it's unclear whether or not he can walk, but he can teleport).

I'd go with the following:
Small Building level, higher with Twinkle Diamond/Holy Sword (Attack potency)

Small Building level, higher with Rosetta Wall (Durability)

Small Building level, My Sweet Heart ignores conventional durability

Now, can we please discuss this?
Mach 1000
Do you have a video for that 'coz WOS is dangerous and quite unreliable without other support.

That Bike Jikochu is just moving at about the same speed as the Cures as I can see.

The tubby high official escaped faster than the eye can see though. So the official should be calibrated as subsonic.

Ans he scales to all the Selfish Empire high officials, corrupted Regina, Resolved Cures, Cures with Magical Lovely Pad.

Back