• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Presenting for your Displeasure, World of Warcraft RPG

Udlmaster

They/Them

World of Warcraft RPG:​

I've been working on the RPG as a little side project for a while, and originally, it was going to replace the current WoW profiles, but discussions were had and so I've moved onto creating The World of Warcraft RPG profile section.

Featuring a ton of Profiles I made in 2020:

Blogs made about Undead in the RPG:

And with some newly made profiles for the Elemental lords:

<Work in progress Main Page>

<Blogs with info>

So, more than just a content addition thread, it's going to be a discussion thread about what profiles to start working on next.

Last edited:
Just some minor issues with the Azshara blog:
1. The template of the profile is a bit messy, as every notable thing (Name, Speed, Lifting Strength, etc) are crowded together
2. Her name section classifies her as... Neptulon? And she's somehow also superior to herself as her striking strength says she's stronger than Neptulon
3. "Attack Potency: Planet level (Possesses a CR of 52, putting HIM on the same level as The Lich King and Archimonde)"
4. scans for all of her stuff please

I'll check the other blogs in a moment to see if they have any issues.

1. The template of the profile is a bit messy, as every notable thing (Name, Speed, Lifting Strength, etc) are crowded together
Yeah, I know. But that’s something I can’t fix. It’s wikia who have changed the formatting and stuff, it’s reduced spacing across the board.
2. Her name section classifies her as... Neptulon? And she's somehow also superior to herself as her striking strength says she's stronger than Neptulon
Lol, stuff like that will be fixed, I was able to re-use the Eternal profiles since it saved a lot of time in making them, but yeah, it’s a problem to be solved xD
4. scans for all of her stuff please
sure,

I'm going to necro the **** out of this thread since I plan to pick up this project now I have a little time.

Back