• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre Training Saitama/In Training Saitama AD CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon1511

He/Him
Currently his Accelerated Development in his Pre/During Training key is worded as:
"Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Stats. He became ridiculously more powerful during his 3 years of training. Genos theorized that even Saitama himself cannot explain the secret to his power)"

This implies that his AD only works through training but this is false because we are shown in a bonus chapter that his AD activates in battle when he is being pushed to his limits making him go from being stomped by Personification of A Light Pull Cord to blitzing and one shotting him in an instant.

So it should look like this:
"Accelerated Development (Through training and battle; Physical Stats. He became ridiculously more powerful during his 3 years of training. One shotted Personification of A Light Pull Cord after being pushed to his limits by the monster. He allegedly managed to outrun his own reflection in the mirror after trying very hard. Genos theorized that even Saitama himself cannot explain the secret to his power)"

The last part about Genos theorizing Saitama can't explain the secret of his power seems irrelevant to me but it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Btw Saitama has a similar feat in "Road to Hero" OVA but I don't if it is applicable since it doesn't occur in the manga. In the OVA, Fish of Darkness pushes Saitama's body to its limits as soon as the fight starts but proceeds to lose severely once Saitama learns about money reward.

Later on, Saitama's AD gets far more potent. In volume 25 bonus chapter, he almost reaches the speed of light by just turning around a few times.

Btw Saitama has a similar feat in "Road to Hero" OVA but I don't if it is applicable since it doesn't occur in the manga. In the OVA, Fish of Darkness pushes Saitama's body to its limits as soon as the fight starts but proceeds to lose severely once Saitama learns about money reward.

Later on, Saitama's AD gets far more potent. In volume 25 bonus chapter, he almost reaches the speed of light by just turning around a few times.
I think that OVA was actually written by ONE so it should be canon but I should check again.

As for the Volume 25 thing, I think I should include it too but idk how to word it

Well I added JustANormalPerson's example, now we wait for staff approval.

hope it doesn't take 2 weeks like with my other CRTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back