• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre Timeskip Roronoa Zoro vs World of Swordsmen! Challenger: Hiei

This is for the Pre-timeskip version.

Story: In order to reach the title of World Greatest Swordsman and reach to Mihawk, Zoro have to become stronger and luckily for him, there are plenty of other swordsmen he can test his skill with.

Skypeia Arc Roronoa Zoro (Pre-Timeskip) vs Dark Tournament Arc Hiei

Both are 7-C

Speed is Equalized

RULES:

Win by death, K.O, incapacitation, or surrender

No preparation or prior knowledge

Both in character

Both going all out, determined to win

Match will take place at Marineford

They will start out within view 100 meters apart

'With all this being said, let the debate begin! Which one of these badass swordsman will win in a fight! 'Let the battle begin!
Hiei from yu yu hakusho by marvelmania-daenuo9
POSTERS-WATERMARKED 20KEVIN8 20copy original

Wait, crap. Gosh this happens because I misread the profile.

Level 12 Amiri isn't a swordswoman.

You sure? She does have a Giant Sword amongst her many, many equipments. She literally have Master Swordsma in her second key, the Level 12 key.

I'm probably misunderstanding the profile but in her second key it's listed as "same as before except for Master Swordswoman".

Shit, my mistake. I shall change Amiri to someone like...Hyabusa from the Ninja Gaiden Game, I believe he was a swordsman

God damnit.

Well, Zoro has a 7-C+ key so I think there's no problem as long there's no stomp.

...........Okay, I can get through this multiple of setbacks. Anyway, so Hiei's second key which is 8-A is gonna be bump up to 7-C. How high we're talking about otherwise, I'm doing High 8-C versions.

Very well, I will use Dark Tournament Arc (Dark Dragon mastered) Hiei (His third key; 7-C) vs Skypeia Arc Roronoa Zoro (7-C)

Let's put this thread into a standby then. Zoro has a High 7-C key but if we jynxed it Hiei would be Low 7-B just for the sake of pissing me off for destroying this match.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@Kobster why not try matching Zoro with Esdeath or I don't know Ivy Valentine/Taki?
Well, Zoro don't have any key with is aligned with Esdeath. With Ivy and Taki, look forward to those in the future.

Anyway, Hiei's page is updated and such, this is Dark Tournament arc (Dark Dragon not yet mastered) Hiei (His *second key*; 7-C) vs Skypeia Arc Roronoa Zoro (7-C).

EDITED - *..*

Alrighty, let me take a crack at this. Hmmmm. Zoro has Resistance to Fire Manipulation so I assume he won't be affected much by Hiei's flames. But would Zoro's resistance help him against hellfire, idk, proabably a bit.

How does his Hiei's Clairyonance works. Does it help him to predict his opponent's movement.

Afterimages Creation could present a problem for Zoro in the beginning but his Extrasensory Perception should help him out, given he was able to dodge rock falling down on him while badly injure.

Don't know what Astra Projection has to do with a battle?

His Regenerationn will just let Hiei stay in the ring a bit longer. Zoro has immense pain tolerance so these two will most likely duke it out for very long time.

Zoro is stronger than Hiei at 65KT while Hiei is 24KT and with his lifting strength much greater than Hiei, Zoro will wins when it comes to power clash of swords

However, the big advantage for Hiei is his Jangan Eyes. With it, he can use wide array psychic abilities- including telepathy, telekinesis, remote-viewing, and erasing memories. The eye also allows him to control the minds of both weaker demons and humans, though this is Zoro we're talking about....so basically not happening.

With Jangan Eyes, Hiei can paralyze Zoro and proceed to telekinetic slam him over and over again until Zoro pass out from the pain or Hiei concentration break. Hiei has flight, giving him better mobility than Zoro. If his Telepathy can read mind, then he has a better chance to know Zoro's attacks and manuever, making this difficult for Zoro to win.

Overall, I feel like Zoro can't win against Hiei with his Jangan Eyes. Those psychic abilities are too much for him I feel. So I vote for Hiei

If it's hellfire, no. There's no such thing as hellfire in One Piece.

But this seems pretty clear. Zoro is vastly superior in stats, but Hiei's versatility compensates the difference. Hiei FRA.

Back