• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
The PPGs they're rated as 5-A based on this calc. A calc that was never accepted by a calc member and is seemingly a massive outlier compared to their standard showings. Also I dunno if it means much but the Girls themselves were pretty much comparable in size to the flare when the dispersed it.

But even if we ignore all of that the calc has multiple issues

• It uses the speed of the flare (which is light speed) for KE, when it's not. Any mass in a solar flare is a coronal mass ejection which moves at far slower speeds than the flare itself
  • The calc assume said CME moves at light speed, which is physically impossible
So my suggested change if going from 5-A to either 6-C or 6-A

Why are both of these in the same revision. PPG and Dexter have nothing to do with each other. It's like having a Ben 10 downgrade with a Steven Universe downgrade. I don't necessarily care about either of these series but having both downgrades in a single thread seems weird.

To amend, I guess since Bubbles noted it was a big one, maybe something like "At least 6-C, likely 6-A (Nullified a "large solar flare. Solar flares release 10^20, with powerful flares going up to 10^25)". Or something along those lines.

Since the calc wasn't accepted and going by the OP their are problems with the calc, I agree with the downgrade but I think we should get some Calc Group member input.

Yeah, calc looks like it has too many issues to be considered viable.

The calc also doesn't account for relativity at all, and if it did it'd just be a High 3-A thing anyways because omega at infinity. I agree with the downgrade.

So everyone fine with my suggested: "At least 6-C, likely 6-A (Nullified a "large solar flare. Solar flares release 10^20, with powerful flares going up to 10^25)" rating?

She did destroy them, but she destroyed them all one at a time and the sheer amount of them would heavily reduce the result.

I am aware there where multiple but couldn't you count each one and divide the force of destroying earth by each meteor?

When destroying object in movement one accoints for the energy needed to destroy the object itself, the KE of the moving objects is not took into account for that.

Maybe? But even then it seemed like there were a couple dozen and they had varying levels of mass and speed..

Antoniofer said:
When destroying object in movement one accoints for the energy needed to destroy the object itself, the KE of the moving objects is not took into account for that.
Here's the scene if you want to see it . To my knowledge, besides maybe durability since she was hit by one, she wouldn't scale to the full KE of the meteor swarm. Just the KE of the smaller rocks.

The one that stroke Blossom was just too small to yield something beyond tier 8 (or even 9), and in unknown the size of the big one, even comparing it to the one that killed the dinosaurs, she was only capable to destroy it by freezing it (that it would have make it more easy to shatter). Eyeballing I would say that it could yield anything between High 7-A and 6-C if that is the size.

So maybe for now have them be "At least 6-C (nullified a solar flare which contains at least this much energy)" until more can be found?

Qawsedf234 said:
So maybe for now have them be "At least 6-C (nullified a solar flare which contains at least this much energy)" until more can be found?
I think this should be fine.

So everyone else good with me changing the PPG, RRB, and Princess to 6-C?

This is probably fine, yes.

Seems alright for now, as there could be better ones. Like for instance, there is also a moon splitting feat here that uses a different standard to the other ones such as this. Why is that?

@Qawsedf234

Thank you. Is somebody willing to remove all matchup results involving the characters?

@Crzer07

You can ask a few calc group members about it if you wish.

Thanks. Is there anything left to do here?

For the originals no. But @Crzer07 has some questions about the anime versions, but that might be for another thread I guess.

Well, somebody can ask a few calc group members to help him out here if you wish.

Back