• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Scaling a Character's Feats ( Totally Spies )

I was looking at some of my favorite girls and stumbled upon this Attack Potency Scaling where I am confused as to how the Robot's Attack could scale to Large Building Level+ of Capability is there someone who can help me understand it more even with some science if possible~ ^w^
Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (Able to storm through and destroy advanced WOOHP robots, some of which tower over warehouses), possibly higher (Able to hang onto a plane going 1’000’000Mph, though this may be an outlier). Far higher with various gadgets (Gadgets such as the Evapo-Blaster can allegedly evaporate whole oceans) | At least Large Building Level, most likely Large Island level with Brute Suit (Able to trade blows with a robot that could push her back and temporarily pin to a wall)

[I did go over to the new version so I hope it is correct now]

I don't know much about the series, but the profiles do look pretty messy. I might respond with more details later though.

I don't know much about the series, but the profiles do look pretty messy. I might respond with more details later though.
Hey there thanks for answering my question with something~ Yeah I do also believe they look messy not necessarily wrong all together but I am still curious about what part of the profiles that are right and which parts that are wrong.

It's mostly missing a lot of scans, especially on the lasers having properties of real lasers and the 100,000 Megaton statement.

It's mostly missing a lot of scans, especially on the lasers having properties of real lasers and the 100,000 Megaton statement.
I do hope that those missing scans can be added or at least made links for them since I am curious about how Clover can be in such a tier with Attack Potency and all those other stats since it is hard to figure out without any links or source material to go by ^w^;

Back