• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers Revisions (Time to go Legendary!! (Zord edition))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, i did forgot to talk about the zords in the other thread but anyways here we are

KEYS​

first of all i want to say that the zords DO get stronger, a good example would be the Zeo Megaozrd, as we see the Zeo Megazord became at the same level of Super Zeo Megazord despite in other episodes being way weaker. So we split the zords/megazords keys into arcs (only the zords/megazords that need it)

But the same legendary stuff apply to the zords aswell, that was discussed here
so the keys will look like this: insert zord/megazord name | Legendary insert zord/megazord name

SCALING​

All the zords scale to Heckyl's zord that is superior to him so they all get "At least Large Planet Level (Comparable to the Spino zord which is superior to the Dark Dino Charge Ranger)"
Megazords get the follow rating "At least large Planet Level (Superior to Zords such as the Spino Zord)"
thats until i drop the legendary rangers/zords upgrades

I still find it weird why arcannon thought the zord destroying some buildings was impressive...
But yeah this seems about right for the dino charge zords.

you can argue that the Zeo Megazord got stronger due to zeo powers getting stronger
yeah u can argue that since the Zeo powers get stronger overtime, wouldnt that mean that the super zeo megazord was also getting stronger? and the gap between them in the previous eps was quite big

Are we sure it isn't a case of the Super Zord being stronger but still comparable to the Base Zord?

Are we sure it isn't a case of the Super Zord being stronger but still comparable to the Base Zord?
super zords bodied some people that straight up bodied the base megazord. The Super Zeo Megazord straight up stomped Super King Mondo who defeated the super zeo zords without any effort

what im saying is that the gap between those 2 Zords was huuuge but eventually they became even in power

I see. I suppose in those cases a beginning/end of series/arc key would be needed to show the growth of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back