• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Ranger Revisions (Dino charge part 3: The Silver Ranger)

im sorry but im busy so i will do the rangers one at a time

ZENOWING THE SILVER RANGER

AP

so it states

>Attack Potency: At least Planet level (At least as strong as other Unmorphed Rangers at their peak showings), likely Large Planet level, possibly higher (Managed to slightly harm Lord Arcanon and cut off one of his shoulder pauldrons, however, he could not deal significant damage or defeat Arcanon. Nearly as strong as Doomwing, who effortlessly one shot Riley Griffon and dominated the Dino Super Charge Rangers in single combat)

just have it Large Planet Level (Fought and was able wound Lord Arcanon and engage in combat with him, fought against Doomwing who can easily defeat the rangers)
and no, no ranger scales to zenowing while unmorphed, if anything zenowing is treated as superior, now onto hax

HAX​

UNMORPHED KEY
Healing (Was able to heal riley)
Acrobatics (All the rangers are very acrobatic)
Power Bestowal (Gave the power of "Prism Slash" to Riley)
Purification (Purified the dark energem)
Summoning (Can summon his zord, the Titano Zord)
" Can increase his durability through Dino Drive", wat? remove this unless there is a scan for that
Energy Manipulation (Some of his attacks are energy based such as "Prism Slash")
Flight (Can use his wings to fly and is able to fly in space as well)
Self Sutenance type 1 (Fine being in space)
Resistance to space radiation (Fine being in space)
Explosion Manipulation (Some of his attacks cause explosions)
Weapon Mastery (The titano saber)
Martial Arts and Genius Intelligence (Zenowing is an incredibly intelligent scientist, capable of building Zords and advanced spaceships capable at flying at Massively FTL speeds. He is also incredible skilled and he can keep up with Lord Arcanon himself and seemingly somewhat outskill and Doomwing who mastered all of Zenowing's skills, also keep in mind that zenowings techniques are so complex and hard to learn that even master swordmans like Riley cant hope to learn it in his entire life)
Transformation (Can transform into the Silver Ranger)
Resistance to Memory Manipulation (Zenowing kept his memories after he touched the dark energem)
Limited resistance to morality manipulation and corruption (while he was effected by the mailicious energy of the dark energem he was still able to somewhat keep a small piece of his kidness, after he sees a heroic movement he can completely snap out of it)
Acausality (type 1), Immortality (type 1) and Resistance to Time manipulation (The energems completely trascend the space-time itself, this allows the rangers to completely bypass time as seen from them not being effected by time travel or making them forever young as time does not pass for them)
Resistance to Absorption (The energem allows one to break free from absorption)
Resistance to Ice Manipulation (The energem prevent the rangers from being frozen)
MORPHED KEY
all previous +
Enhanced Skills and Acrobatics (When a ranger morphs, their skill are heavily enhanced to the point even a person who is horrible at martial arts can become a "Lethal Weapon")
Explosion Manipulation (His pose triggers explosions)
Magma Manipulation (Like all the other DC rangers, his pose can Trigger Volcanic Eruptions)
Resistance to Deconstruction (Similar to the other DC rangers, he can take Goldar Maximu's energy attacks which can deconstruct Sledge)
Resistance to Heat Manipulation (The suit of the dino charge rangers protect the user from heat, Tyler while extremely weakened was ok inside a volcano)
Transformation (Can transform his Titano zord to the Titano Charge Megazord)

RANGE

>Range: At least extended melee range with the Titano Saber, several meters with Prism Slash, hundreds of meters with Zords

change several meters to tens of meters. i also disagree with the zord thing but zords shall be discussed another time

EQUIPMENT

The titano saber: Zenowing's personal sword that he uses in combat, its also so sharp it cuts through rocks like butter

The silver Energem: The energem that bonded with Zenowing, he uses it to transform into the silver ranger

WEAKNESS

Weaknesses: Zenowing prefers to fight by himself, as he feels a team would simply get in the way, though this is mostly resolved by the end of the season. His heart still had Doomwing's influence even after they were separated.
just yeet this out of existence, it was only for some moments in 1 ep its not worth mentioning

tell me if i missed anything

Last edited:
Not sure about tiers - as I don't really like dealing with - but abilities looks fine to me at a glance.

Btw, good job on these. These files needed it

I ask that you revise the links to go to a timestamp of the video.

HAX

UNMORPHED KEY
Healing via Titano Saber (Was able to heal riley)
Power Bestowal via Titano Saber (Gave the power of "Prism Slash" to Riley)
Remove until mentioned | Resistance to space radiation (Fine being in space)
Change to Resistance to Age Manipulation (The energems make them forever young as time does not pass for them)
The rest seem fine.

MORPHED KEY
Seems fine

RANGE

Fine

EQUIPMENT

Fine

WEAKNESS

Remove since it's not really exploitable in a fight.

i thought i did that, sori lul

i mean, they dont age so immortality type 1 is fine too, no? acausality too for not being effected by time travel
I mean change resistance to time manipulation to age manipulation.

Back