• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if i can do this

First things first,Gouken used a technique of Nothingness to empty his soul of emotions and turn his soul immune to the Shun Goku Satsu.We don't know if it is the PoN and i would like for someone to confirm it

Second,it's said around that PoN can seal evil power like in the case of Gouken sealing Ryu Satsui no Hado and i would like for someone to confirm

Third,Note that this may be optional if unconfirmed)M.Bison tried to attack Ryu with Psycho Power and Ryu came unharmed thus he can fight the hax of Mind Damage

And that's it

Resistance, not immunity, you cant be immune to soul manipulation, unless you dont have a soul, anyway we know its the PON that gives you protection against soul hax, Gouken and Akuma battle proves by having Akuma state that

Gouken didnt seal anything, Ryu was still having issues with the Satsui no Hado even in street fighter 5, if he really sealed it then Ryu shouldnt have had problems again, yet he did

That doesnt give anything, from where you got to that conclusion?Plus Ryu has on his profile resistance to mind manipulation already

He has resistance to that already too, nect time check the profile before making any threads like this

Now please close it down and the other thread from last time too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back