• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Mod is Really Rare Apparently (Kisuke Urahara vs Hulk)

Hulk can percieve things that exist as concepts, so he can see Urahara

also reactive evo should help against that, but i dunno

Reactive Evolution and Self-Power Modification (Gained the ability to see ghosts because he was afraid of his father coming back to haunt him. His powers are directly affected by his psyche. All of his powers are manifestations of his psyche with the Gray, Green, and Normal forms being representative of his ID, Superego, and Ego respectively. Gamma Rays bring out subconscious desires as powers which dictate their capabilities)

Assuming Urahara doesn't instantly restructure him in a way that can kill him despite his regen, Hulk basically goes "naw" via not wanting to die

Urahara is the gather intel and then figure out what to do guy so it will be poking and prodding whith his Shikai first before he resorts to Bankai. Not sure if its possible for him ot sense GH's level but if he does he might go for the kill immediately since Hulk is a rage monster.

Don't think Urahara has a way to determine how strong GH is before he gets atomized

Also isn't Urahara's Bankai matter manip? Because Hulk resists subatomic matter manip

Just wanted to know since the likes of Tatsuki are already resiistant to soul rip but his cane is able to knock people billions of times stronger than her out of their body and their resistance scales higher via better far better soul manip and fighting guys with similar soul manip.

I don't think original grey Hulk has been seen since the early days of the Hulk. He's probably not the main one

As it stands Grey Hulk's intelligence has evolved since his original appearances unless something's changed recently.

There's one key for a lot of things. Doesn't stop people from using Pre-The World Jotaro or anything of that nature.

Pretty sure Hulk stomps at this point. Last thing I can think of is Kisuke opening the Senkaimon and trapping Hulk in the restrictive currents and BFRing him to the Valley of Screams.

You specify what time period it's in

It's not a separate key because it's just a separate mind set, like all the versions of the Green Hulk

I want you to not argue the character that gets so utterly curbstomped it's a joke

Hulk claps and the shockwave makes him explode

@Gar

I mean ... I already stopped and called it a stomp ...... wait that was offsite. Yeah just to put this to rest, Urahara gets stomped in everyway and even his ooc stuff doesn't work.

Happy?

Back