• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Flashpoint/Rebirth Bane profile

So, I was thinking we should create a page for current Bane since our profiles cover only his version in the original Post Crisis continuity.

I believe the profile should be divided in two keys much like the PC one:

1) Attack Potency/Tier:Building level+/8-C since he can outmatch Red Hood and Robin in combat and can break Batman's spine despite his suit, his second key should be At least Building level+ possibly higher/At least 8-C possibly higher since he uses a far superior version of his original venom formula.

2) Speed: At least Hypersonic, higher with Venom which enchances his reflexes.

3) Durability's pretty obvious as well: Building level+ and at least Building level+ possibly higher since he can fight on par with people like Killer Croc, Batman & co. who are comparable to him strength.

Seems fine at a glance, though I'm not the best guy to ask for Post-Flashpoint stuff since I'm not really an expert in that.

You can check the Knowledgeable Members page to contact the experts.

@Ion general powers and abilities include: Superhuman physicals, Genious Martial Arts mastery, Stealth Mastery, Resistance to Pain Manipulation,Limited Regenerationn, Expert Marksmanship, Statistics Amplification with Venom and that's pretty much everything that comes into my mind as of now.

Also, we should try and calculate Bane's boulder lifting feat since that'll solidly upgrade him and Batman to straight Class 5.

I also think we should try calculating Batman surviving an explosion that destroyed the top of a Skyscraper during the Court of Owls storyline, that'd be a nice supporting feat.

I agree, Batman has some lightning timing feats which might upgrade him. Also, Thomas Wayne from the Flashpoint Paradox timeline should be 8-C+ too since he stalemated Bane in the same comic series in which he defeats Batman and breaks his back (again).

Post-Flashpoint Batman should outright be Class 5 via stopping a van with his grapnel gun and ripping off a Amazo Head all by himself in Rebirth

Hellbeast1 said:
@Italian I also remember Deathstroke blocking electricity and having Nanosecond reaction times
I don't remember the nanosecond feat, but I assume you're talking about dodging/blocking the Electrocutioner and Bolt for the electricity. Sadly though, that isn't MHS+ since it's electricity and not lightning. Electricity's, if I'm not mistaken, treated as subsonic.

I remember Deathstroke saying "it all happened in a nanosecond", though I think that's solely reaction speed if not flowery language.

Seriously, light only moves one foot in a nanosecond.

Off topic, but since I'm chatting about Deathstroke and speed, shouldn't his Godkiller key have MFTL+ for his speed? It's even stated that the Godkiller sometimes makes the user take their own actions, so it'd make sense as to how it keeps up with Superman and Wonder Woman.

At the very least, I think he should get "Unknown, possibly MFTL+".

I dunno it seems legit to me (at the very least it wouldn't be inconsistent)

I'm unsure if we can scale his Godskillr self to the Herald tiers in speed though (maybe Unknown works)

How so? Nanosecond reactions implies relativistic to FTL reactions.

And if not that, could we at least add a Solar System AP key for Deathstroke's blade? When I rechecked the page to see why you claimed it was consistent, I noticed that his Promethium blade could still cut Superman's skin.

Edit: Probably my last Deathstroke comment from me, I'm going on a tangent at this point.

Is Nanosecond reactions not MHS+ as the reactions page implies?

I agree with 4-B Godkiller tho (since it is made to kill Immortals and such)

Hellbeast1 said:
Wasn't there a paper on electricity being Mach speed? I vaguely remember that in the old PowerCrunch videos
I just double checked, and electricity is supersonic, not subsonic. My bad on that.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
Yeah, it looks more like flowery language than anything else.
Knowing Deathstroke, and his superenhanced brain, it's most likely literal. Although more input here would be nice.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
Off topic, but since I'm chatting about Deathstroke and speed, shouldn't his Godkiller key have MFTL+ for his speed? It's even stated that the Godkiller sometimes makes the user take their own actions, so it'd make sense as to how it keeps up with Superman and Wonder Woman.

At the very least, I think he should get "Unknown, possibly MFTL+".
Right now the Justice League, and similar tiered characters, are rated with "Unknown" combat speed. So there's no place to get the MFTL+ from. The MFTL+ those characters have, is from movement speed, which shouldn't scale to Godkiller Deathstroke, as we have no reason to believe he got his movement speed amped. Leaving him as "Unknown" is fine for now.

Like I said, Post Flashpoint Batman and related characters seem to faster than Batman's Post Crisis counterpart, maybe At least Hypersonic possibly Massively Hypersonic could work?

Back