• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

By the way, I have my doubts about the Stamina of Yuuna in her Great Mankai form. ┬┐Is it in Universe level? I mean, she tanked an attack from the HG

And Sonoko in her Hero Form face the Leo Vertex and all the other Vertex in the WaSuYu final chapter. The Hero Club have to work together (in their Mankai form) to defeat the Leo Vertex while Sonoko only using her Mankai defeat him and all the other Vertex.

Also, in WaSuYu, Tougo was enough strong to face the attack of the Leo Vertex which is comparable with the Sun (even higher) and I don't know if it's ok to considered the fact about Tougo had the stamina and durability to put up with the Fury of the Gods by herself (the Fury of the Gods it can be calmed by sacrifice six mikos, Tougo was enough to replace the six mikos it's because she is Messiah, a person with the power of a Hero and a Miko)

By the way, if the HG with their single existence were the responsable of the world's altered logic, that means Yuuna it's enought strong to destroy beings who with their single existence can alter the laws of the universe? (obviously, in her Great Mankai form) I have that doubt

Gun142 said:
Also, in WaSuYu, Tougo was enough strong to face the attack of the Leo Vertex which is comparable with the Sun (even higher)
Though remember that in YuYuYu, all 5 Heroes in Mankai had to team up to stop Leo's fireball. In WaSuYu, Tougou stops Leo's attack alone, but that would only mean Leo's WaSuYu attack is weaker than Leo's YuYuYu attack. If it was the same power, Tougou alone could have stopped it in YuYuYu.

Also, I'm still very unsure about Yuuna's feat. Remember, the Great Mankai was powered by a weakened Shinju who couldn't even block/lift Yuuna's curse that was placed by the HG. Since Shinju can't undo something the HG did, then I find it hard to believe Yuuna managed to undo the HG's existence.

I know it's hard to believe, but in the Nogi Wakaba's LN they said that, only if the HG were destroyed, the World of Flames will disappear (and well, technically the Great Mankai is based in a Kami). Respect Tougo, I have the same idea right know, but respect Sonoko ?

I read the entry of the wikia, but the problem is there's no concrete proof the HG are actually dead. There's no proof they are alive, and there's no proof they are dead. I believe their fate is unknown. They are Gods, after all; who knows what might have really happened to them. The page talks about "Shinju expended all of its remaining power to give Yuna the ability to destroy the heavenly gods"... but do we truly have proof they were destroyed?

Yeah the flames consuming the world were extinguished. In KuMeYu it said that the flames could only be extinguished if the Heavenly Gods were killed or destroyed.

They are dead, but now I have my doubts about Sonoko and Tougo's power. Sonoko face 20 Vertex without core plus the Leo Vertex from WaSuYu and Tougo was enough strong to face the attack of the Leo Vertex from WaSuYu. This doesn't mean that in two years they would become more powerful?

Gun142 said:
Sonoko face 20 Vertex without core plus the Leo Vertex from WaSuYu and Tougo was enough strong to face the attack of the Leo Vertex from WaSuYu. This doesn't mean that in two years they would become more powerful?
I said this earlier I think, but Leo's attack in WaSuYu was weaker than Leo's attack in YuYuYu. In the latter, the Leo Vertex was merged with other Vertexes, while in the former Leo was single.

As for Sonoko, she's Tier 6-C at WaSuYu-Mankai compared to Mimori with High 7-A at WaSuYu-Mankai. It's already been taken into account that Sonoko is stronger than any modern Hero.

As for Yuna, her Great Mankai is already at 3-A, so it's good.

What's left is Yuuna's Black Hole feat and Fuu's huge-sword feat in S2

Any news on that, Gojira?

Also, hadn't you said something about their speed stats being a bit wrong?

Still nothing from anyone about Fu's sword feat. And I mentioned that I don't think their base form's speed feats were made based on an assumption that I can't really back.

Well we don't know how fast they go. It might be better to base the girls' speeds based on how far they can jump, but idk exactly how to do that :p

I highly doubt that's even possible to do. Jumping and running isn't the same thing anyway.

Besides, isn't it mentioned how Vertex attacks are comparable to the advanced human weapons? Mach 25 is the highest the missiles can go, and it's also the upper tier of Hyper+. Even if the Vertex missiles are just Mach 10, that's still Hyper+

Hmm true. I guess we can keep it. So wait what did we say about their base AP? Is that getting changed at all.

It's fine for now. The only changes would be:

• Possibly Fuu's AP
  • Confirmation of Yuuna's S2 feat counting as a black hole. If it's confirmed, we can add Black Hole Immunity to all fairy-boosted Heroes, plus an increase in Durability in tanking the explosion of a black hole (When it went boom in the WoF, Sonoko and the others who were outside of it were fine thanks to Sebastian)

Also I think it's redundant to have different keys for season 1 and season 2, considering they're the same all across the board for the same reasons. It just kinda clutters their profiles.

GoldenScorpions said:
Gun, is there something else left? Do we know how the Leo Vertex corrupted most of the Earth?
Yeah, The Leo Vertex from NoWaYu (300 years before Yuuki Yuuna's Chapter) make himself blow by overcharging his energy. Also, after the explosion, the 12 Vertex (with soul or core) started their formation

If I remember well, the Vertex's missiles are more powerful and faster than the most advance human weapon. In the Washio Sumi LN, Sumi's arrows had a force just as powerful as the most advance missile and the Vertex she faced weren't hurted so much, in fact, she and her group was only able to push them back the barrier (and those Vertex were Vertex without core or soul).

By the way, there are plans for incluiding the girls from Nogi Wakaba and Kusunoki Mebuki's Light Novels??

Gun142 said:
Yeah, The Leo Vertex from NoWaYu (300 years before Yuuki Yuuna's Chapter) make himself blow by overcharging his energy. Also, after the explosion, the 12 Vertex (with soul or core) started their formation
This self-explosion from the Leo Vertex, what was exactly the effect? You said Leo is the one that covered nearly all Earth in WoF, but he can't have blown up the Earth since we see it back intact at the end of S2. Even so, would it still count as Planet AP despite Leo not destroying Earth, but merely "corrupting it"?

Actually, is it actually a sort of "corruption"? A pocket reality? A dimension-hoping? Would you say when someone crosses the "wall" between the remaining humanity and WoF (like Mimori in S1 or Sonoko in WaSuYu) is going through dimensions? Or more like something akin to walking through a curtain?

I thought the Leo Vertex's explosion covered the surface of the earth in flame, so it'd be like High 6-A

No I thought it was just the Leo Vertex on its own, and its explosion wiped out the 11 other Vertexes (vertices?)

The effect of the explosion was the World of Flames. By the explosion, The HG altered the complete reality of the Earth with the goal of keep the humans inside the Shinju's barrier. The reason why inside the Shinju all looks normal it's because it's an illusion that covers eveything inside the barrier, but outside the barrier the illusion disappear and the real world appears.

And Gojira it's right, it was the Leo Vertex on it's own the responsable of alter the reality. After the explosion, the effect was the World of Flames and the creation of the cores for the 12 Perfect Vertex

And by the way, in the mobile games there are a fact about Togo but it's really hard to define it because it only works if the zone it's in Shinju domination. If you want to know, it's call Kagabumine and allows the Heroes to teleport to any place if there's a Miko around, and because Togo it's the Messiah, a person with Hero and Miko's powers, she can use this ability but I'm not really sure if this ability had to be take in count

So you mean that in reality, even the area Shinju protects is corrupted, but he keeps it normal through a reality warping illusion?

That doesn't make sense to me cuz even if it's an illusion, how could anyone live there if it were actually covered in flame like the rest of the world?

Back