• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yujiro Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. There's this feat where Yujiro stops an earthquake with a punch. According to the calc member Kepekley23, this earthquake is around a Magnitude 5 and that overpowering it would be CIty level.

Could other calc members and staff and other users please give some input as to whether Kep would be right. Thank you.

As I said, stopping an earthquake with a punch would require overpowering its KE, and Magnitude 5.0 quakes are the minimum needed to be felt by everyone IIRC.

So it would be right around City-level.

If we go by the Earthquake chart, Mag 5 would be Multi-City Block level (476 Tons)

That said, Mag 5 Earthquakes are apparently very light. Going by this chart, Mag 6 seems plausible.

@Dark Thanks for the input.

Should I make the changes or wait for some more to respond?

Maybe wait for some time and if no one replies then change the page ?

I dunno really. I don't know if there is other people who follow Baki so you may not get input.

This looks like Magnitude 6. Magnitude 5 can only damage already structurally damaged buildings, while 6 can start to really do some damage. Magnitude 6 also has "violent shaking" in the epicenter, which the screen certainly indicates.

And that is a legit Earthquake, so I am OK with Mountain level.

Hi, sorry to intrude, by how come the baki page barely has three characters in it ( if it's cuz of lack of people to work on it or feats I understand)

Considering that this is a relatively obscure verse and character that not too many people here know/care about, and it was agreed upon by 3 calc members, ALRF, myself and Ant (after speaking to him), I think this is safe to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back