• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation upgrade - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the whole Silver Sea layers should be applicable for higher Potency. The Order of Order would probably also count if theirs a clear superiority between it and the Orders of Creation and Destruction.
Then it would be something like:

Order of Order--->Order of Creation & Destruction from deepers layers up to layer 99----> Order of Order---> Order of Creation & Destruction from layer 1

Pretty sure I read in a few other threads on Maou Gakuin that there was only a single order for each thing across the Silver Sea and the gods simply made use of them to varying degrees depending on how deep they are in the SS.

Pretty sure I read in a few other threads on Maou Gakuin that there was only a single order for each thing across the Silver Sea and the gods simply made use of them to varying degrees depending on how deep they are in the SS.
Exactly, it is the same order, but at a higher level of reality, so nothing in layer 2 is affected by the disruption or destruction of an order in layer 1.

In the same way this would apply to all layers, just take into account that Anos in some occasions had to deepen his conceptual manipulation to affect the concepts of the layer deepers.

Nope that is irrevalent, a Chief God's order shapes the whole world and everything that exists in it and are unaffected by destruction of the World.
WN chap: 502

…… but would that not mean that messing with Nousgalia’s Order isn’t a Type 1 feat since it is the same order that governs all the SS layers? Thus all of them should be destroyed in that case?

Creation should still be Type 1 based on the stuff presented but I just wanted clarification. I can take this to the Misfit GD or a wall if need be.

…… but would that not mean that messing with Nousgalia’s Order isn’t a Type 1 feat since it is the same order that governs all the SS layers? Thus all of them should be destroyed in that case?

Creation should still be Type 1 based on the stuff presented but I just wanted clarification. I can take this to the Misfit GD or a wall if need be.
Do not take this below into consideration, as this is a total confusion.
Nope that is irrevalent, a Chief God's order shapes the whole world and everything that exists in it and are unaffected by destruction of the World.
WN chap: 502

Okay. I will close this thread then. Do not forget to tell me when I should lock the profile page again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back