• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible TigerVespamon Revison

Well there are two things.

1) The TigerVespamon file is just for you average TigerVespamon along with all it's inherited powers.the file you are thinking of is the Fei Wong Tomoe Ignacio file.

2) In this case, her taking hits from Omegamon really isn't enough as she got completely stomped in the fight, so she'd stay at 3-C.

Yeah, however I highly doubt the writers were taking into account our tierings. Not to mention, as I noted, she was utterly stomped by Omegamon and stood no chance against him.

Though being one-Shotted sometimes dosent mean a lower tier, kinda like how Victory Greymo One-Shots Barbamo albeit them being basically the same tier. or how Goddess Ilias One-Shots White Rabbit Albeit they are also in the same tier. Its just one Character is a weaker 1-C or whatever tier the character is, than the other.

There is no evidence to support Fei's TigerVespamon being that level however.

Also, Barbamon is only 1-C in NEXT while VictoryGreymon is High 1-C. A gap of literal infinity.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There is no evidence to support Fei's TigerVespamon being that level however.
Also, Barbamon is only 1-C in NEXT while VictoryGreymon is High 1-C. A gap of literal infinity.
I think there either needs to be a seperate page or an additional key on VictoryGreymon's page for VictoryGreymon that aren't the one from Digimon NEXT.

Digimon NEXT VictoryGreymon is still a regular VGM. There aren't others. DN just added lore to VGM.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Digimon NEXT VictoryGreymon is still a regular VGM. There aren't others. DN just added lore to VGM.
So then the one you can use in Digimon World Championship, Digimon Battle, Digimon Masters, Digimon World Re:Digitize, Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode and Digimon Twin R are all the exact same VictoryGreymon from Digimon NEXT is what you are saying and therefor they are all Arbitrators? And that the same can be said for Z'dGarurumon?

Those versions are simply Digimon that have taken on that form. It's the same situation as the SGDL where one can form Lucemon's and such from their partners. i.e versions we do not give files for and versions that for all intents and purposes...don't exist in canon unless shown. Only exception to this rule is Beelzemon from Tamers. Lore wise there are no other VictoryGreymon or ZeedGarurumon. Have you seen a tamer officially have these two?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Those versions are simply Digimon that have taken on that form. It's the same situation as the SGDL where one can form Lucemon's and such from their partners. i.e versions we do not give files for and versions that for all intents and purposes...don't exist in canon unless shown. Only exception to this rule is Beelzemon from Tamers. Lore wise there are no other VictoryGreymon or ZeedGarurumon. Have you seen a tamer officially have these two?
Yes I have.

Back