• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible moon level feat from Boruto: Naruto the Movie

First of all we saw no destructive feats with that Rasengan a huge explosion doesn't mean much without proof of it destroying anything.

Second of all in a previous movie it was said that the chakras of family members will resonate with one another becoming far stronger than either of them could've done on their own. So they can only do something like that together.

Phantasys said:
First of all we saw no destructive feats with that Rasengan a huge explosion doesn't mean much without proof of it destroying anything.
Second of all in a previous movie it was said that the chakras of family members will resonate with one another becoming far stronger than either of them could've done on their own. So they can only do something like that together.
That isn't canon, though.

Wbaez93 said:
Phantasys said:
That isn't canon, though.
Okay...but still doesn't change the fact that they had to do it together.

^ So the 1% of power that Boruto added made a difference? Lol.

Regarding this thread though, Momoshiki is Multi Continent Level+ in power and durability and Naruto's attack completely overpowered his attack and killed him. It should be Moon Level for those reasons if you ask me.

If you wish to think of that way sure. The fact you're using non canon material to discredit says a lot though lol.

fictional combination/combination attacks in general can't reliably be split/attributed evenly tbh

100 building levelers and a few city busters can combine and be continental, just look at Kill la Kill, TTGL or some other over the top fiction (probably doesn't even need to be over the top), you aren't given explaination, and don't need no explaination to know that stuff is being multiplied exponentially (if you need another example, a powerful character on the verge of death can absorb a weak character and suddenly revive and become tenfold as strong as before)

it cant just be assumed that combinations are linear 2+2..

Okay, we KNOW for a fact that naruto couldn't do it alone, otherwise he would've done so without Sasuke's or Boruto's help.

a feat that was preformed by a collaboration of numerous (including only two) charachters, can not be attributed to any specific one of them, even if, perhaps, that specific character is superior to the rest of the characters with whom it jointly preformed said feat.

"Regarding this thread though, Momoshiki is Multi Continent Level+ in power and durability and Naruto's attack completely overpowered his attack and killed him. It should be Moon Level for those reasons if you ask me."

why do i have to remind people again and again how powerscaling works? you do not make assumptions for DC rating based on how powerful a character was compared to another character with a certain level of DC, you only use pure, dry and strict facts, Naruto is stronger then Momoshiki, ergo naruto should powerscaled to his level...nothing more nothing less

by the way i believe Momoshiki was powerscaled to multi continent from Naruto, which makes your argument circular, and, as such, logically faulty.

fictional combination/combination attacks in general can't reliably be split/attributed evenly tbh

100 building levelers and a few city busters can combine and be continental, just look at Kill la Kill, TTGL or some other over the top fiction (probably doesn't even need to be over the top), you aren't given explaination, and don't need no explaination to know that stuff is being multiplied exponentially (if you need another example, a powerful character on the verge of death can absorb a weak character and suddenly revive and become tenfold as strong as before)

it cant just be assumed that combinations are linear 2+2..

a feat that was preformed by a collaboration of numerous (including only two) charachters, can not be attributed to any specific one of them, even if, perhaps, that specific character is superior to the rest of the characters with whom it jointly preformed said feat.

"Regarding this thread though, Momoshiki is Multi Continent Level+ in power and durability and Naruto's attack completely overpowered his attack and killed him. It should be Moon Level for those reasons if you ask me."

why do i have to remind people again and again how powerscaling works? you do not make assumptions for DC rating based on how powerful a character was compared to another character with a certain level of DC, you only use pure, dry and strict facts, Naruto is stronger then Momoshiki, ergo naruto should powerscaled to his level...nothing more nothing less

by the way i believe Momoshiki was powerscaled to multi continent from Naruto, which makes your argument circular, and, as such, logically faulty.

^^^ Did any of you watch the Movie or the feat? Boruto's Rasengan can't even destroy a tree and has only outright destroyed the sleeve of Momoshiki's clothing. Now somehow he was possibly half the reason Momoshiki was killed by the power placed within the Rasengan? That doesn't seem right. Naruto literally placed his power in Boruto's hand and Boruto slammed the Rasengan into Momoshiki. That's it. That's something Naruto has done continuously in the series lol. That was simply Boruto contributing to the movie dedicated to him.

And Momoshiki was powerscaled from Naruto? That's weird because Momoshiki is Multi Continent Level+/Moon Level+ in AP and durability and Naruto is simply Multi Continent Level in AP and durability.

If novels were considered canon, would the statements from it make a difference?

already explained, its very common for fictional combinations to be illogical, so it has to be proven somehow that it isn't for this kind of attributing to work.. if thats possible

Why would Momoshiki need to be scaled from Naruto weren't people saying he created his own dimension or was that made up?

Nope no one is implying anything remotely close to universal but we can just scale them from what we've seen in the dimensions however.

Is there any proof that the dimensions are limited in size by what we see? There could be endless space and only 1 planet for all we know. I am not suggesting Kaguya is universal lol. But creating a dimension means creating spacetime, not just a physical matter. And i don't know if there's any calc to measure the amount of energy to destroy spacetime itself

True true and all but you do realize that a space-time continuum has 3 dimensions.Dimensions vary in size so saying it could be endless space is baseless and would also contradict the expansive truth seeking ball itself. Either way all I meant was we can deduce from what we can actually confirm they are from the dimensions.Momoshiki is planet or more I believe but well need more info.

I am not suggesting that it's endless, but it could very well be as well. We haven't seen any boundary to it. But we don't have any proof for both sides. So leave it at that'

HOWEVER, the calc for Kaguya didn't take the creationg of spacetime into account, did it? I dont care about Narutoverse upgrade or downgrade so not my concern

So I have to prove it? The fact Boruto doesn't have the power to make Multi Continent Level feats by himself should speak for itself honestly.

Boruto: Sleeve buster

Naruto: Multi Continent Level

Momoshiki: Multi Continent Level+/Moon Level+

I simply can't fathom how Naruto and Boruto's power maximum power put together would overpower Momoshiki's attacks lol. To me it's way more logical to assume that Naruto's gotten stronger rather than Boruto having a sudden increase in power. Keep in mind that Naruto was Multi Continent Level when he beat Toneri without Kurama and without using RSM. This time Kurama was within him and Naruto was using RSM. Are you saying that he's not the sole reason why Momoshiki died considering those reasons? That doesn't seem right in my opinion, especially since we know RSM>>>>>BSM. Oh well.

Then how would her expansive truth seeking ball even manage to destroy her dimensions if they were endless .Because it's obviously not at all.

Anyways well just have to see the movie clearly to confirm anything.

@Non-Bias We also thought Vegito >>>> Vegeta in power until BoG, but it appears that the gap wasn't that big as we thought previously. Naruto the last retconned the powerscale of the manga to absurd degrees, making it kind of inconsistent to powerscale by feats

Wow, no one saw the whole movie it seems but me lol. Some facts to take into account.

Some facts:

-Boruto does know Suiton, Raiton and Futon without Katasuke's device.

-It took Boruto 3 - 4 days to Produce a Rasengan (Unknowingly added Futon)

-Momoshiki can infact Hold his own against a Kage in h2h (Primary weapon of choice is the Black Rods)

-Momoshiki does retain Jutsu he absorbed (Said to Boruto/Naruto/Sasuke he can make an Infinite ammount of Rasengan)

-Kinshiki pretty much Low diffed Chojiro, only got sneak attaked by Kurotsuchi (Tanked their hits) but only got captured due to Sasuke.

-Momoshiki and Kinshiki aren't stronger than Kaguya but are who she made the army for.

-Momoshiki can make the Biju Dama warp Time-Space (Person has to confirm because i turned and barely saw what he said as the subs changed. But it came after he finished off KB and was was looking at 4 mini biju dama he created and isaw the words Warp and Time-Space in his sentence so yeah)

-Momoshiki can amp the techniques he absorb and return them from upwards to 2x to dozens of times stronger (In Base Alone)

-Apparently, Naruto no sells Stabs now. (Seems like stabbing Naruto anywhere but in the heart or head won't finish him)

-Sasuke can Fly with Susanoo Ribs

-Naruto healed Sasuke's burns

-Momoshiki can remotely use Shadow Binding Jutsu

-Implied Momoshiki and Kinshiki know Kaguya from 1000 years ago and the pills gives them Longevity (Person again should confirm this)

-Momoshiki confirmed other planets but it's not specified if they're in other dimensions or within the same Dimension.

-Kaguya's Dimensions have moons (The Ice Dimension at least has it's own Moon)
-Sasuke and Naruto were going all out at in that final battle (Seeing as they were too tired to Stand after and thats stated by Sasuke)

-Apparently, Momoshiki can Absorb people with no catch, i guess they just have to be still and don't move.

-Otsutsuki can give their Power and abilities to another person (Kinshiki Stated that his mentor passed on his Powers and abilities to him).

-They are not Kaguya underlings.

-Momoshiki created his own dimension.

-Gaara's speed is enough to keep pace with the other Kage (Not Naruto)

Might be forgetting somethings

^ That's what someone who saw the movie said about it in detail. Momoshiki and Kinshiki apparently weren't her henchmen.

Faisal Shourov said:
@Non-Bias We also thought Vegito >>>> Vegeta in power until BoG, but it appears that the gap wasn't that big as we thought previously. Naruto the last retconned the powerscale of the manga to absurd degrees, making it kind of inconsistent to powerscale by feats
I feel you, but Naruto went from Island Level (BSM) to Continent Level (RSM) according to this wiki. That's a very large gap in power in power don't you think? Skipped any type of Country Level altogether lol.

@Gallavant

It wasn't 100 building levelers and a few city busters though. It was one high multi-continent buster, and one wall buster. I dont see how the 0.1% Boruto added on would make a difference?

TheSunWillRiseAgain said:
@Gallavant It wasn't 100 building levelers and a few city busters though. It was one high multi-continent buster, and one wall buster. I dont see how the 0.1% Boruto added on would make a difference?
A nuke can trigger a process of massive power increase in a planet buster.

The extent of the nonsensicality doesnt really matter, circumstancial fiction powerups and combinations can asspull energy (to varying degrees, some much less noticable than others) from no where

now it doesn't cause much issue when you're dealing with one character but when multiple characters are involved you usually can't tell what energy is simply the result of the circumstance of their energies working together.

we don't/won't know how that specific circumstance affects the characters' power (it could be something logical like 28468*2, or it is as you think, or its like some of the examples I've posted, not even) so instead of assuming we just stick to guaging how the characters do on their own, combo feats are relevant for team vs or if its like mecha fights

jesus christ, listen, we don't know enough about chakra to make the assumption that the combination of Naruto's and Boruto's Chakra wouldn't be increased due to some other property that chakra has, therefore, we can't place the responsibility of the feat on either of them, and that won't change no matter how loud you shout that it shouldn't be so... i mean seriously, you can't even tell if Boruto's got a power upgrade previously to that or not, heck you can't even properly rate his power based on how featless he is, so how can you limit his power to only wall level, and this is just a side problem you didn't even adress....you just assume power for a practically featless character...

bottom line, its immesureable in the sense that we don't know how much of the feat was Naruto's doing and how much was Boruto's...

Back