• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Police/Detective Battle: Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi-When They Cry) vs Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan) GRACE

Conan is probably smarter, but i wager Shion has more battle experience and skill. She's also bigger than he is and with prep can easily get guns like AKs and snipers. Probably wins more often than not.

crimson what do you think of jame's arguement. also what about the fact that conans sneakers are 9-B.

i only revived this thread because we need to take a look back at it.

Right, can someone explain better each one wincon?

hey bern if travel speed is equalized. can the other speeds be equalized?

also keep in mind conan has 9-B attack potency and up to wall level durability. (however he can knock himself unconscious if those balls rebound back. plus i'm not sure if he has piercing immunity) (he can take a bullet in the torso but considering shion has ak-47 i don't think he's going to stand a chance against multiple bullets firing at him)

however it says up. so i'm not sure what to say.

we can use mion if we want to make it fair if conan stomps shion.

i don't know much about both characters but it looks like smart + better gear and combat experience vs really smart + averge gear
during the prep are they allowed to check the police station where they fight?

i don't know much about both characters but it looks like smart + better gear and combat experience vs really smart + averge gear
during the prep are they allowed to check the police station where they fight?

no they can't it just regular police station

My argument for Conan is that he can find a way to outsmart Shion and knock her out with his balls. I'll admit that i know nothing beyond her profile but from the look of it, she isn't much different from the psychotic genius kind which Conan've handle more than one. Conan have large amount of knowledge on psychology so she won't able to get a good grasp on him while Shion mental state are unstable so Conan can used it against her.

Shion's skills with gun are something very dangerous, i've remember Conan once escape a skilled sniper in a movie but my memory are hazy. Although the battle take place in police station so Conan would have alot of places to hide and slip through with his small build. Her senses are said to be not as good as Keiichi so i don't know how that work. I think that Conan can use his wit to figure out something eventually.

I vote for Conan with mid diff.

My argument for Conan is that he can find a way to outsmart Shion and knock her out with his balls. I'll admit that i know nothing beyond her profile but from the look of it, she isn't much different from the psychotic genius kind which Conan've handle more than one. Conan have large amount of knowledge on psychology so she won't able to get a good grasp on him while Shion mental state are unstable so Conan can used it against her.

Shion's skills with gun are something very dangerous, i've remember Conan once escape a skilled sniper in a movie but my memory are hazy. Although the battle take place in police station so Conan would have alot of places to hide and slip through with his small build. Her senses are said to be not as good as Keiichi so i don't know how that work. I think that Conan can use his wit to figure out something eventually.

okay but does 9-B durability and 9-B ap cause stomp because he can have up to 9-B stuff with his shoes

Last edited:

while it does take police in a police station I was thinking it takes place in a single room.

Also their speeds are equalized including reaction speeds, though this does not include attack speed.

so shion can shoot him with her ak which has piercing durability.

You say incap but you do realize those shoes can have 9-B AP

remind you her guns are supersonic attack speed which in a speed equalization does not get covered. (Reaction speeds are covered but attack speed is not)

Conan himself is 10-C physically, only the shoes are 9-B. Based on SBA they should start on the opposite other side of police station.

Conan have been forced in gun point many times, he could try aim dodge it.

There is also tranquilizer watch which Conan frequently used.

Conan himself is 10-C physically, only the shoes are 9-B. Based on SBA they should start on the opposite other side of police station.

sba?

also I was thinking their in a room inside of a police station (and they can’t use any other places, i but I guess it’s fine to let them use the entire police station)

the reason why I choose one room was because. I was afraid Conan would stomp or something if I let them use the whole room. (If that’s not true, then let me know)

Yes I know of the tranquilizer dart

And yes I know of 10-C physically

but if we’re discussing durability here’s what it says about conans

Average Human (Can survive many attacks from adults), Street level up to Wall levelwith his Power-Enhancing Kick Shoes (Suffers no ill effects from using the device, but can knock himself unconscious if the ball happens to rebound towards him)

if restricting them to one room was me just wanting shion to win more.

if that’s the case I’m sorry for my bias and I won’t let it happen again.

though I could have done so shion could have more of a fair fight if it was too much for her in the entire police station

I did do something like this once on a FMA verse battle but only because I need to make it fair.

Edwards transmutation abilities and power depend on the things around him so I choose a stony place for the location to give him a fair fight. It wasn’t bias in that one.

okay but James what if Conan had too much of an advantage in the entire police station and shion has too much of an advantage in a room of the police station. (What should you do? Also what would you do if it’s not a stomp for either even if they have too much of an advantage for both in either case?)

Last edited:
Both have wincons. Shion just need to shoot Conan once and it's done, while Conan can do the same with tranquilizer watch and his shoes.

Personally, letting them start at the opposite other side of police station would be fair for both. I'm still waiting for someone to debunk my argument.

Last edited:
cause putting in a close quarters. mean shion wins. (too much of an advantage no stomp though)

using the entire station means conan wins. (too much of an advantage no stomp though)

so put them in a neutral environment.

Both have wincons. Shion just need to shoot Conan once and it's done, while Conan can do the same with tranquilizer watch and his shoes.

Personally, letting them start at the opposite other side of police station would be fair for both. I'm still waiting for someone to debunk my argument.

okay fine but what about a new environment.

and do we assume there are no objects in between them? (it's just emptiness?)

Back