• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Police/Detective Battle: Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi-When They Cry) vs Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan) GRACE

Sonozaki's Profile

Conan's Profile

Rules:

Both: 9-C (16 year old sonozaki vs Conan with his powered sneakers)

Both bloodlusted (conan is not holding back)

Win by death or incap (there's a reason conan has a tranquilizer)

Battle takes place in a police station

speed equalized (if they already have similar speeds, ignore this one)

Standard equipment for both

Their both genius level so they have the knowledge of each other and they both get 1 day of prep.

Can the little kid beat up the bigger kid or is it the other way around.

I know grace already ended but i would like to give Conan's some argument:

I don't know much about Shion but Conan have been through much difficult cases before, some which he can figured out in just few minutes. This including many bizarre cases that seemingly borderline supernatural, and many which the police deemed as impossible. Conan has extraordinarily broad and deep knowledge of many subjects and trivia that help him solve cases.

As for his marksmanship, Conan is able to shoot and dislodge the support beam of a giant projection screen with a single shot from a moving helicopter. In The Fourteenth Target movie, he shot a bullet at Ran's leg with such precision, that it rendered her unable to walk to force the criminal to let her go. Between his natural aim and coordination, he can likewise hit his target shooting darts when he throws them to a giant puppet so it can fall on the culprit. Same thing could said for his aiming skills which are this good.

I'll admit that Shion have better combat skills than Conan but looking at her profile, i don't see anything that make her stand out from most of criminals Conan've faced. Conan has outsmarted the likes of polices, agents, geniuses and entire secret organization before and his sharp mind have help him get out situations when he got cornered. Actually, given her mental state she wouldn't have better performance than Conan who can think more rationally and use it against her. His smaller body mean he can slide through corner to avoid direct confrontation then knock her out with stun gun or soccer ball.

Last edited:
If this is a detective battle, I don't see Shion even taking a 1 in 10. Someone like Erika (or Rena, if you want to limit it to just Higurashi) would be better.

I know grace already ended but i would like to give Conan's some argument:

I don't know much about Shion but Conan have been through much difficult cases before, some which he can figured out in just few minutes. This including many bizarre cases that seemingly borderline supernatural, and many which the police deemed as impossible. Conan has extraordinarily broad and deep knowledge of many subjects and trivia that help him solve cases.

As for his marksmanship, Conan is able to shoot and dislodge the support beam of a giant projection screen with a single shot from a moving helicopter. In The Fourteenth Target movie, he shot a bullet at Ran's leg with such precision, that it rendered her unable to walk to force the criminal to let her go. Between his natural aim and coordination, he can likewise hit his target shooting darts when he throws them to a giant puppet so it can fall on the culprit. Same thing could said for his aiming skills which are this good.

I'll admit that Shion have better combat skills than Conan but looking at her profile, i don't see anything that make her stand out from most of criminals Conan've faced. Conan has outsmarted the likes of polices, agents, geniuses and entire secret organization before and his sharp mind have help him get out situations when he got cornered. Actually, given her mental state she wouldn't have better performance than Conan who can think more rationally and use it against her. His smaller body mean he can slide through corner to avoid direct confrontation then knock her out with stun gun or soccer ball.

this is either fight to death or incap. your choice.

is it okay that shion is the victor or not okay? (because grace is going to end soon)

Well, grace had ended so you can add the result or remake this or whatever.

I just wanna give Conan some actual argument.

Last edited:
It isn't really necessary though. I am just kinda disappointed for not knowing this soon.

Again, this is your choice so do whatever you wanted.

okay this thread was on grace but i still think we should go over it and decide if it's a stomp or whatever because while conan's shoes are 9-C they can be up to 9-B.

and decide how to make the matchup better

Back