• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
People often ask if it is better to have experienced evil and overcome it or to have never experienced it at all. After my Pokemon Physiology profile's acceptance was put on an indefinite hiatus, I definitely found out what it's like to experience the former.

There IS a thread in place to undo the ruling keeping my Pokemon Physiology profile from being accepted, however it is mostly dead. Upon being told that essentially my thread, and thus my profile, would go into the toilet unless the ruling went away some day, I definitely had a lot of questions on my mind. What will I do now? Did I waste my time? Do the mods hate me? All of which I had no answers for. I let them simmer in my head, until finally I got to the question I knew I'd have to answer eventually. "How mad should I be?"

Had I been a younger Sean, I would have begun to blame others. The mods, the site, the rules on the forum, VS culture, and so on. Thankfully, much like Paarthurnax from Skyrim, I have become aware of myself and the world, abandoning my evil ways, enough to come up with a peaceful path. In a depressed state I was perusing the site one day, until I found a profile simply titled "Magic (Marvel Comics)".

It is one of the best profiles I've ever seen. Instantaneously, the answer came to me, beamed to my brain in a flash of brilliance! "I'll just create another Verse-Specific Ability profile to replace the old one!" I thought to myself. "But what will be the ability?" I asked. "There's no magic in Pokemon, at least not like that." One Jimmy Neutron Brain Blast later, the answer came to me. Psychic power! Suddenly, my vigor had been restored!

So, what lies before you is my passion project, my coping mechanism, my next gift to the Pokemon franchise: my Psychic Power.

I hope it's a good read and, if I'm lucky, becomes a real profile.

(I'm actually waiting on the Astral Projection scan, which I can only grab if Sabrina calls me in HeartGold, which is a slim random chance. The finished profile will have the scan. The exact wording is actually in the quote for the profile)

I haven't checked the scans, & only skimmed it over, because I'm very tired.

But it seems reasonable to me, so it has my tentative approval, for whatever that's worth.

NOW WHERE ARE, YOU, STAFF MEMBERS?!

Back