• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
So, how would Nadakhan beat Pat via wishing? The main thing I see him doing is getting Pat to wish himself gone but Pat can come back from it with his TP.

So, how would Nadakhan beat Pat via wishing? The main thing I see him doing is getting Pat to wish himself gone but Pat can come back from it with his TP.
He will corrupt each wish (aka distort words to make smth bad for Patrick to happen) so Patrick will eventually wish everything away, and after that Patrick will get soul-absorbed into his Djinn Blade where he will be sleep induced
Given Patrick’s low Intelligence, I think it will work as a wincon, so I vote Nadakhan too
Nadakhan FRA
Counted

He will corrupt each wish (aka distort words to make smth bad for Patrick to happen) so Patrick will eventually wish everything away, and after that Patrick will get soul-absorbed into his Djinn Blade where he will be sleep induced
Iirc It's gonna be a different Pat that takes his place so getting put to sleep while sealed isn't gonna stop Pat from coming back.

Unironically, again, I feel like Patrick might be too stupid to fall for the wishing trick. The man struggles to make basic choices of what to eat, can stun-lock himself even with guided help, and IIRC there was that Flying Dutchman episode where Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward were each given the possibility of making a wish where even with Spongebob and Squidward trying to get him to wish for something helpful he just gets a pack of gum.

I mean, Nadakhan’s SI is basically “wish whatever ya want and it will happen”. I’m sure Patrick is not that dumb to not understand that
ok, so Patrick gets stun locked and can't think of a wish LOL. If Nadakhan has no other win cons I kinda want to vote for Inconclusive

Edit: Didn't see the second half of that, Patrick can't even order at the Krusty Krab without stun locking himself, he is that dumb

Well as his Standard Tactics says, he will use Djinn Blade if he sees that his SI won’t work
Well, if that occurs then it goes back into a fight and Patrick one shots.

Side note, what happens if someone wishes for Nadakhan to go away. I can very much see Patrick accidentally wishing for him to leave while he thinks of a wish when Nadakhan gets pissed off enough to use the blade.

Well, if that occurs then it goes back into a fight and Patrick one shots.
Nadakhan has teleport and a lot of things to evade attacks
Side note, what happens if someone wishes for Nadakhan to go away.
He will always come up with some kind of distortion of words, like if someone says “I wish you to go away”, he will go away and take the opponent with him, for example, or smth like that.

He will always come up with some kind of distortion of words, like if someone says “I wish you to go away”, he will go away and take the opponent with him, for example, or smth like that.
Something else I thought, since Patrick is legit that dumb and is stated on his profile that he does everything with his brain off, his wishes might be incorruptible due to him running on pure instinct and everything coming from the heart. Unless the 'comes from the heart' aspect means just 'morally good wishes'

Also, looking at the profile it says "If a person is struck rather than wished into the blade, they have a chance to escape, with them being trapped otherwise." What are the specifics of that?

Something else I thought, since Patrick is legit that dumb and is stated on his profile that he does everything with his brain off, his wishes might be incorruptible due to him running on pure instinct and everything coming from the heart. Unless the 'comes from the heart' aspect means just 'morally good wishes'
It means selfless wishes from pure heart, I don’t think being dumb enough counts tbh
Also, looking at the profile it says "If a person is struck rather than wished into the blade, they have a chance to escape, with them being trapped otherwise." What are the specifics of that?
If he strikes people with Djinn Blade, they might have a chance to escape if they know that they can do that. Jay knew it is possible so he was able to do that, but other random nobodies never went out of it. But Nadakhan won’t do it anyways as noted on profile.

It means selfless wishes from pure heart, I don’t think being dumb enough counts tbh
Fair enough, I wouldn't even call Patrick that pure even with the stupidity.
If he strikes people with Djinn Blade, they might have a chance to escape if they know that they can do that. Jay knew it is possible so he was able to do that, but other random nobodies never went out of it. But Nadakhan won’t do it anyways as noted on profile.
Well it's either he uses the blade or gets stuck in the forever loop by Patrick. However since Patrick has a chance to escape he pulls type 3 acausality on him and now Nadakhan is dealing with 2 idiots who can't make a wish

Nadakhan when he blinks and sees multiple idiots trying to figure out what to wish for

Fair enough, I wouldn't even call Patrick that pure even with the stupidity.

Well it's either he uses the blade or gets stuck in the forever loop by Patrick. However since Patrick has a chance to escape he pulls type 3 acausality on him and now Nadakhan is dealing with 2 idiots who can't make a wish

Nadakhan when he blinks and sees multiple idiots trying to figure out what to wish for
Lmao😭
But honestly I’m sure that if Patrick shows himself dumb enough to be untrickable, Nadakhan will just use Djinn Blade and its abilities to just kill him or smth like that, because as long as he loves getting people tricked into wishes, he is not patient enough to deal with negative infinite IQ

Lmao😭
But honestly I’m sure that if Patrick shows himself dumb enough to be untrickable, Nadakhan will just use Djinn Blade and its abilities to just kill him or smth like that, because as long as he loves getting people tricked into wishes, he is not patient enough to deal with negative infinite IQ
Here's the problem with that, from what I can see the only things capable of effecting Patrick either just get countered via regeneration, he has his own ability to counter it, or type 3 acausality just makes it irrelevant. Hell I'm pretty sure that even counters Nadakhan sealing Patrick from a wish since a past version of him can just show up after, plus they might just pull the sleeping Patrick out of his imprisoned panel.

I see 3 possible outcomes for Patrick due to his inability to be delt with in a permanent sense
  1. One of the Patricks just one shot Nadakhan via sheer numbers
  2. The never ending swarm of Patricks causes him to go insane and he chooses to actively get one of them to wish himself into the teapot just to stop the insanity
  3. The Patricks all form a line waiting their turn to get a wish instead of actually fighting and due to their inability to wish for anything, the fight never ends

Here's the problem with that, from what I can see the only things capable of effecting Patrick either just get countered via regeneration, he has his own ability to counter it, or type 3 acausality just makes it irrelevant. Hell I'm pretty sure that even counters Nadakhan sealing Patrick from a wish since a past version of him can just show up after,
Has he ever shown to do that? Coming back requires death as per profile
plus they might just pull the sleeping Patrick out of his imprisoned panel.
I don’t know how they would get him out of Djinn Blade
  1. One of the Patricks just one shot Nadakhan via sheer numbers
He can teleport and use his hax
  1. The never ending swarm of Patricks causes him to go insane and he chooses to actively get one of them to wish himself into the teapot just to stop the insanity
It’s Djinn Blade and not Teapot btw
  1. The Patricks all form a line waiting their turn to get a wish instead of actually fighting and due to their inability to wish for anything, the fight never ends
As I said, at that point Nadakhan wouldn’t try wishes, he would just fight with Djinn Blade because of how dumb they are. But honestly I would love to see such scene on TV lmfao

Has he ever shown to do that? Coming back requires death as per profile
That's for his resurrection, his acausality is because each individual panel of Patrick is capable of doing whatever they want and exist in multiple places at once. So death is a non-factor for it since multiple of them can appear at once alive and well regardless of what the 'present' Patrick is doing.

I don’t know how they would get him out of Djinn Blade
Patrick has his own dimensional travel, also the type 3 acausality means they can literally just see and go around him as the fight is going on

He can teleport and use his hax
That doesn't help much against a never ending army which can only be really effected by a specific few hax abilities

It’s Djinn Blade and not Teapot btw
Doesn't his profile say he was sealed in the teapot? I'd assume he'd prefer to be sealed in that then choose to be sealed in the blade

As I said, at that point Nadakhan wouldn’t try wishes, he would just fight with Djinn Blade because of how dumb they are. But honestly I would love to see such scene on TV lmfao
But the problem is that the type 3 acausality basically make the sealing irrelevant since the original Patrick can just leave the blade with it and past Patricks can join in on the stupidity. If Nadakhan uses the Djinn Blade himself Patrick himself has a chance to leave the blade via dimensional travel or his acausality, and even if he didn't there is all the other Patricks he has to worry about who could do anything they felt like

Doesn't his profile say he was sealed in the teapot? I'd assume he'd prefer to be sealed in that then choose to be sealed in the blade
He doesn't use it after S6 ep 1, and mains the Djinn Blade
But the problem is that the type 3 acausality basically make the sealing irrelevant since the original Patrick can just leave the blade with it and past Patricks can join in on the stupidity. If Nadakhan uses the Djinn Blade himself Patrick himself has a chance to leave the blade via dimensional travel or his acausality, and even if he didn't there is all the other Patricks he has to worry about who could either fr
Dimensional travel isn't an option bc he'll be sleeping inside the blade

He doesn't use it after S6 ep 1, and mains the Djinn Blade
I didn't mean he'd use it, I ment the never ending Patrick stupidity would make him wish to be back there just so he didn't have to deal with it

Dimensional travel isn't an option bc he'll be sleeping inside the blade
It is if Patrick is struck by it since apparently it's more limited than the wished version of sealing and gives the inflicted an opportunity of escape, even if it didn't the type 3 acausality means other Patricks could just free him if he was still put to sleep.... or they could ignore him entirely since even if Nadakhan gained all of Patricks powers he'd have no way to kill a type 3 acaus

Patrick has his own dimensional travel, also the type 3 acausality means they can literally just see and go around him as the fight is going on
Sleep inducement?
That doesn't help much against a never ending army which can only be really effected by a specific few hax abilities
Like which? His Djinn Blade has a ton of hax too
Nadakhan was, then he trapped three people there via wishes, but after Episode 3 he broke the teapot and transported them to blade
But the problem is that the type 3 acausality basically make the sealing irrelevant since the original Patrick can just leave the blade with it
and past Patricks can join in on the stupidity. If Nadakhan uses the Djinn Blade himself Patrick himself has a chance to leave the blade via dimensional travel or his acausality, and even if he didn't there is all the other Patricks he has to worry about who could do anything they felt like
He can’t leave due to Sleep Inducement. Also, Patrick inside Djinn Blade would likely make Nadakhan as powerful as him

Last edited:
It is if Patrick is struck by it since apparently it's more limited than the wished version of sealing and gives the inflicted an opportunity of escape, even if it didn't the type 3 acausality means other Patricks could just free him if he was still put to sleep.... or they could ignore him entirely since even if Nadakhan gained all of Patricks powers he'd have no way to kill a type 3 acaus
Nadakhan gaining Patrick's power would allow him to upscale from him and trap him or even incap

Sleep inducement?
Thought that didn't apply due to the blade giving him a chance to escape, hence why I asked earlier lol.

Like which? His Djinn Blade has a ton of hax too
The only hax that can truly effect Patrick would be the sealing powers........ and honestly that seems like it now that I'm taking a closer look, though the reality warping and transmutation would be more applicable then I looked at where they were used.

Nadakhan was, then he trapped three people there via wishes, but after Season 3 he broke the teapot and transported them to blade
Fair enough

He can’t leave due to Sleep Inducement. Also, Patrick inside Djinn Blade would likely make Nadakhan as powerful as him
Thought the Sleep Inducement didn't apply due to the blade 'giving a chance for escape".... well I guess Patrick just loses the-
Oh, just one more thing, what's stopping Patrick from using his instinctive reactions to just leave the sword via being capable of moving around and fighting in his sleep

Thought that didn't apply due to the blade giving him a chance to escape, hence why I asked earlier lol.
Thought the Sleep Inducement didn't apply due to the blade 'giving a chance for escape".... well I guess Patrick just loses the-
Oh, just one more thing, what's stopping Patrick from using his instinctive reactions to just leave the sword via being capable of moving around and fighting in his sleep
Well, as I said, he does have a chance to escape if Nadakhan strikes him, but if Patrick has no prior knowledge that it is possible he wouldn’t be able to do that. The portal to get out also seemingly closes if the person doesn’t get out so fast

Although I should note that Nadakhan would likely seal him as a last thing, otherwise he would firstly try to SI, and, if that doesn’t work due to Patrick’s negative IQ, he would try to use Djinn Blade’s abilities that he gained by trapping others

Back