• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let me list the advantages of both:

Piposh:

-Stronger and more durable physically than the hunter
-Has better Hax
-Much smarter in Intelligence
-Is more proficient with his weapons via being able to take out terrorists in one of the games
-Regeneration and Immortality makes it difficult for the hunter to kill him
-Has hax like Dimensional Storage which allows him to throw items from his inventory pull weapons from off-screen and some more stuff he can do with it
-Better stamina
-Better Lifting Strength
-Rage power

Hunter:

-Sleep Manipulation via tranquilizers
-has weaponry stronger than Piposh
-Can incap piposh via tranquilizers
-Is more skilled

Let me list the advantages of both:

Piposh:

-Stronger and more durable physically than the hunter
-Has better Hax
-Much smarter in Intelligence
-Is more proficient with his weapons via being able to take out terrorists in one of the games
-Regeneration and Immortality makes it difficult for the hunter to kill him
-Has hax like Dimensional Storage which allows him to throw items from his inventory pull weapons from off-screen and some more stuff he can do with it
-Better stamina
-Better Lifting Strength
-Rage power

Hunter:

-Sleep Manipulation via tranquilizers
-has weaponry stronger than Piposh
-Can incap piposh via tranquilizers
-Is more skilled
He only has tranquilizers if he’s given them which means all of his attacks will incap piposh

But I would say that Piposh could win here via just the pistol, as it's not a normal pistol, it can destroy tables and pianos and has 21 shots in it

I see but I think hunter wins more because he has better aim than Piposh and more skilled with guns so I think most of the time hunter will win but every so often Piposh blows his head up with that gun

So do you agree?

I see but I think hunter wins more because he has better aim than Piposh and more skilled with guns so I think most of the time hunter will win but every so often Piposh blows his head up with that gun

So do you agree?
I kinda disagree here since in the footage the player who controls piposh doesn't really have good aim, I would treat that aim thing as a game mechanic

I kinda disagree here since in the footage the player who controls piposh doesn't really have good aim, I would treat that aim thing as a game mechanic
I mean hunter does have more skill though given he has shot t-rexes in the eye and Is skilled enough to shoot targets from 400ft away

So I’m keeping my vote

Hunter is still skilled regardless since to shoot something in the eye specifically is pretty difficult so he definitely has the skill advantage here

Back