• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pink Demon vs. Ultra Instinct 2: Electric Boogaloo

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Kirby (Right Back At Ya) vs. Zeref (Fairy Heart)

Both are Low 6-B, speed equalized

Since I know Zeref's Low 6-B AP is 1.1 teratons, I'm using Kirby's lowballed AP here, which is 1.25 teratons (highballed is 3.something teratons so I wanna make the AP gap more fair)

Both are bloodlusted

Kirby has access to all his copy abilities and the Warp Star

Kirby: 0 votes

Zeref: 1 vote (Zackra1799)

Inconclusive: 1 vote (Galactagod)

uh i think it is a stomp. Zeref simply needs some death manipulation and kirby is done for. Kirby literally has no abbilities at the start so he has nothing to harm him with unless he somehow uses his inhale and succedes and absorbing him which is pretty much impossible at this point.

I mean, does he start with death manipulation in any of his fights. And is any copy ability used for Kirby in this fight?

His Curse of Contradiction in itself is Death Manipulation, so yes he does.

Also, Kirby has access to all his abilities

Then either Kirby uses existence erasure via cleaning, or zeref uses death manipulation since they both start with these moves. inconclusive

Zackra1799 said:
Pretty sure Zeref wins via time stop by thinking.

Edit: Also doesn't cleaning need to be in melee.
Oh, I didn't look at all of Zeref's abilities. If he starts with time stop and death manipulation switching vote to Zeref.

I haven't seen a single thread in which Zeref would start with time stop so I doubt he would

Kirby's existance erasure hasn't shown to affect souls, so it can't bypass the time rewind also it was only shown to erase garbage and grime, so i would doubt it would even work on people

so i am pretty sure this is a stomp

Alright, do I just erase the bloodlusted part, because that seems to only be making things more unfair. I was thinking a win by incap anyway

Incap is not a reasonable wincon when Zeref wins by making a simple gesture and death haxing [which is in-character so removing bloodlust is useless]

also i am pretty sure he can just time rewind himself out of incap since he doesn't need his body to use it

Does that imply that anyone without a resistance to Death Manipulation gets stomped against Zeref?

Natsu incapacitated Zeref and he wasn't able to regenerate (via burning away his magic)

most of the time yes, but depends on the character

Natsu menages to do it because 1.He can negate magic, which Kirby can't do, and 2. He destroyed Zeref's soul iirc

How can Natsu negate magic? And no, Natsu actually set his own soul on fire to power himself up. He didn't destroy Zeref's soul.

Nasu negates magic by burning it, did it multiple times against multiple types of magic

also, i don't think he did it to power himself up, more he powereing himself up caused that

Either way, Natsu didn't destroy Zeref's soul. And also, couldn't Kirby accomplish a similar feat as Fire Kirby since Kirby and Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu have similar AP levels?

I don't see how Kirby couldn't at least clash with Zeref's magic with ranged abilities like Fire. Zeref's magic has never been shown to just completely eviscerate any opposing attacks that are in its way.

1. He can't block hundred of kilomter size death waves

2. Even if he could, he still lack ways to beat Zeref

3. Zeref could just time stop

How could Kirby not fight back against it when even his lowballed AP is higher than Fairy Heart Zeref's Low 6-B AP?

You definitely can.

Example: Pikachu used Thunderbolt to neutralize Zoroark's Night Daze in the anime, and Night Daze in the anime is depicted as a wave of energy

Night Daze doesn't work like a wave tho, like it's an omnidirectional expanding attack, but in no way it works like an actual wave

Night Daze
This is how Night Daze looks

Night Daze definitely works like a wave in the same way that Zeref's Death Predation does.

definitelly not very much how Zeref's predation looks like and definitelly not a wave either, as it's really more akin to an explosion

anyway, it doesn't even matter as Kirby has never blocked an attack like that

I don't even get how this would be considered a stomp in the first place.

Back