• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phosphora vs. Sparky (An Electric Throwdown) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
One day, while on break from attempting to destroy all mankind as one of the commanders of the Forces of Nature, Phosphora was relaxing in her bed when a loud explosion rocked the Thunder Cloud Temple. Forcing her out of bed, she goes to try to find the source of the loud noise, when something bursts down the doors to her chamber. A yellow creature shot forward, with a nasty look in its eyes. Growling, she exclaims that the creature will pay for ruining her beauty sleep, and prepares herself for a fight.

In the blue corner, we have Phosphora from Kid Icarus, and in the red corner, we have Sparky from Lilo & Stitch.

Phosphoraart
221-Sparky
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in Phosphora's chamber in the Thunder Cloud Temple, giving her the home-field advantage.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Lighting Goddess: 0

Lighting Alien: 7 (Bobsican, Buttersamurai, CoolDeante, Niccokirby, Migue79, Jimboydejuan12, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Inconclusive: 0

78.744 gigs of TNT vs. 31.494 gigs of TNT, respectively.

Giving Phosphora a bit over 2X AP than Sparky.

That's gonna be pretty good in this case, because even though Phosphora does have the obvious AP advantage, Sparky is resistant to electrical attacks which...Phosphora for some reason isn't. Either way, Phosphora does have something that's useful to her, and that's the power of flight, giving her an extra bit of mobility to dodge attacks and to dish out attacks of her own.

Phosphora is also skilled in battle and has some very high stamina. She beat Thanatos after a decent fight, and she still had the energy to fight Pit and at least give him some trouble, though that might be because she was flirting with him (and I don't blame her), but I don't think flirting is going to be on her mind in this fight. You could chock it up to the fact that...Pit just looked really cute so she flirted with him and didn't take him seriously.

Meanwhile, while most of Phosphora's attacks are electricity based, I believe that the Phosphora bow still does shoot arrows that aren't made of electricity. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just believe that Phosphora has the specific arsenal, the mobility and the experience to take this fight, and the AP advantage doesn't hurt at all.

Jackythejack said:
Sparky is resistant to electrical attacks which...Phosphora for some reason isn't.
Well, Pit can use the Phosphora Bow to damage her, which uses electricty to attack, so I'm not surprised at that.

Also, how would Phosphora be able to Sparky when he can literally turn into a bolt of electricity and meld into the electrified landscape around him?

Yeah that's sort of what got me for a moment. Can Sparky...attack things when he's like that?

Heck maybe Phosphora just manipulated him while he's like that or something weird.

Actually, he usually needs to turn solid again in order to attack properly. He turns into a lightning bolt primarily for movement purposes, which would be fine for taking on someone in a wholly electrified chamber.

Fair enough, but it is still her chamber. She knows the way around well enough. Heck, she could just manipulate him into an arrow and shoot him away if he gets too annoying.

He can slip out of his lightning form any time he wants, so that would have limited results, at best.

He can't fly though yeah? Could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure Phosphora has some pits in her chamber.

Whether they lead to the outside world or not she can just force him down there with enough effort.

Or she could also just manipulate most attacks heading her way.

She doesn't control all lightning though, since like I said, Pit is able to attack her just fine with the Phosphora Bow.

And the experiments are naturally hard-wired to fight, as Jumba exclusively created them to cause as much panic and mayhem as they can. If there are any pits in the stage, which I'm pretty sure there aren't any, Sparky won't fall for it that easily and avoid the pits.

Voting to Sparky for resisting the main way of Phosphora for attacking, among other before-mentioned reasons.

Back