• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phone melee weapon question

Peppypony

She/Her
Ok so basically I have a character who uses his phone as a melee weapon and I know it sounds silly but let me demonstrate. xP

So his phone allows him to see what's in front of him and, let's just imagine my portable phone charger is a phone. This character also has a pen for his phone.

To slash/slice he does this

To block he does this

To thrust, he does this.

He can do all this within extended melee range and he can literally sword fight just by doing all this. What power is it?

Back