• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phantom Troupe vs. Chimera Ant extermination Squad (Hunter x Hunter match ups)

Several Ryodan members fight against several members from the ant Squad. Everyone is bloodlusted at their best and the fight takes place in the Geonosian arena from Star Wars. The combatants are 20 meterz facing away from each other. Who wins their respective matches?

Round 1: Gon vs. Phinks.

Round 2: Killua vs. Feitan.

Round 3: Knuckle vs. Bonolenov

Round 4: Shoot vs. Shalnark

Round 5: Chimera Ant Palm vs. Nobunaga

Round 6: Morel vs. Hisoka

Round 7: Kite vs. Uvogin (Kite has his scythe for this fight)

Round 8: Knov vs. Franklin

Round 9: Ikalgo vs. Machi

Round 1: Adult Gon? If so he stomps if not Phinks wins.

Round 2: If Killua takes too long to finish Feitan, pain packer comes into action and destroys KIllua. But I guess Killua can go Kanmuru right away and blitzes Feitan.

Round 3: Bonolenov stomps.

Round 4: Shalnark stomps.

Round 5: Nobunaga stomps although we've seen nothing about him combat-wise.

Round 6: Hard one but I'm leaning towards Hisoka.

Round 7: Kaito can only use one atack with the Scythe sooo, Idk. If Ubo manages to dodge the atack, I vote for him.

Round 8: Franklin spams Nen Bullets and takes this one.

Round 9: Really? Machi stomps.

Round 1: Gon vs. Phinks: Phinks destroys Gon due to far higher skill and experience and a much more in-depth knowledge of Nen mechanics. Gon can one-shot him but so can Phinks with Ripper Cyclotron.

Round 2: Killua vs. Feitan: Speed unequal means that Feitan will blitz Killua before he has the chance to enter Godspeed. If speed is equal then Feitan uses Rising Sun to burn Killua to a crisp.

Round 3: Knuckle vs. Bonolenov: Bonolenov squashes him with Jupiter. What can Knuckle even do to him lmao.

Round 4: Shoot vs. Shalnark: Shalnark sticks an antenna in him and calls it a day.

Round 5: Chimera Ant Palm vs. Nobunaga: Scaling-wise Nobunaga should win, but it might not be as easy since Black Widow is a pretty powerful move. By feats alone then Palm stomps since we know nothing about Nobunaga.

Round 6: Morel vs. Hisoka. Probably the hardest one here, but I'd lean towards Hisoka for being overall more ingenious in combat and being stronger physically.

Round 7: Kite vs. Uvogin (Kite has his scythe for this fight): Kite either slices or Uvogin one-shots with Big Bang Impact.

Round 8: Knov vs. Franklin: Franklin pulls a Goodfellas on him and pumps Knov full of holes.

Round 9: Ikalgo vs. Machi: Machi absolutely destroys. Stronger, faster, smarter, and far more versatile with her threads.

Why would Feitan be able to blitz Killua? Feitan wasn't even faster than Zazan and infact can be argued to be slower than her before he warmed up. It's possible Feitan is faster than Killua, but that's based solely on the fact that he's a Phantom Troupe member, his feats tell a different story tbh. Regardless, I don't think he's blitzing Killua, but given the nature of his abilities, he probably wins.

The fact that he's a Troupe member is enough to conclude Feitan is faster than Base Killua for me.

Exact same reason for why Nobunaga probably defeats Palm despite having no feats other than killing fodder.

LordUrien935 said:
The fact that he's a Troupe member is enough to conclude Feitan is faster than Base Killua for me.
Meh, I disagree.

Would you say the same for Machi/Franklin/Shizuku? Being a Phantom Troupe member isn't enough to say that imo.

Their showings against the Chimera Ants were pretty bad honestly, I mean Killua already blitz one shot Rammot and fodderized multiple other officers, who are equal in rank to those same Chimera Ants that the Phantom Troupe were fighting, Killua actually has better feats than most of the Phantom Troupe.

So, Killua vs Feitan is also a hard one and it is not a stomp. But I want to ask that between them, who would have a higher chance to win? If Killua is able to go Kanmuru rightaway and blitzes Feitan just like Didelen said? He didn't tell whos gonna win.

Feitan would win for sure, given his Hatsu, I just don't think he'd be able to blitz Killua.

Also yes, God Speed Killua would probably blitz Feitan ironically enough.

What I got from the Troupe vs Chimera Ants was that the Troupe was just messing around. Other than Feitan, none of the others really got serious.

And let's not forget that rank means nothing. Chimera Ant strengths vary wildly. Just look at Zazan and Meleoron: They're both Squadron Leaders.

I agree with Lord Urien's results for the most part.

I think wether or not Base Killua can blitz Feitan, Feitan would still win given his ability tbh. Kanmaru Killua blitzes badly, but unfortunately lacks the power to finish him off and any damage/pain that he would cause with his lightning would only be feeding Feitan's Rising Sun in the end. It'd be an interesting fight between the "Speedsters" of the verse if you will, but Feitan is currently more dangerous imo. Plus he was stated to be rusty against Zazan, so who knows what he can do at his full potential.

Hopefully the Troupe gets better showings during the succession war.

But yes, Killua in Kanmuru definitely blitzes Feitan instead. I think he's the third fastest character in the series just behind Netero and Meruem.

Edit: Maybe 4'th actually since he couldn't react in time to Corpse Pitou.

LordUrien935 said:
What I got from the Troupe vs Chimera Ants was that the Troupe was just messing around. Other than Feitan, none of the others really got serious.
And let's not forget that rank means nothing. Chimera Ant strengths vary wildly. Just look at Zazan and Meleoron: They're both Squadron Leaders.
Okay, so what exactly puts Zazan so high in terms of Squadron Leaders? Nothing other than fighting Feitan, which is just circular scaling. As for the Troupe messing around, Shalnark, Shizuku and Bonolenov clearly weren't, in the first two's case, they almost lost and in Bonolenov's case it took multiple attacks to defeat his opponent, even though I will admit Bonolenov wasn't threatened at all, he still decided to use his currently shown strongest ability.

Regardless, there's absolutely nothing saying Feitan can blitz Killua other than wild guesses at Feitan's power, and given his showings against Zazan, it's extremely likely he wouldn't be able to blitz Killua.

Shizuku was clearly at a huge disadvantage. Pike had the AP, range, and an instant win and he still lost.

Shalnark put his guard down because he doesn't often fight other Manipulators.

And these guys are the weakest Troupe members anyways. Current Killua likely beats them.

But we're derailing this thread so let's just agree to disagree, at least until a Killua vs Feitan match is made or something.

LordUrien935 said:
Shizuku was clearly at a huge disadvantage. Pike had the AP, range, and an instant win and he still lost.
Shalnark put his guard down because he doesn't often fight other Manipulators.

And these guys are the weakest Troupe members anyways. Current Killua likely beats them.
Okay, but you said Feitan blitzes solely based on the fact that he's a Phantom Troupe member lol...

"The fact that he's a Troupe member is enough to conclude Feitan is faster than Base Killua for me"

All those characters I listed are also Phantom Troupe members (Or at least were).

I don't think Kotorpi, Shalnark, Kalluto , Bonolenov can blitz Killua either Gon. I just made a CRT about upgrading Gon's speed, and it was accepted.

Back