• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona 3 + 4 Upgrades and Revisions.

Boy oh boy, here we go.

Ok, so it's come to my attention, and the attention of others on the wiki, that the persona 3 and 4 pages need some serious upgrades. So let's begin.

PERSONA 4 ARENA: UPGRADES

Take Igor's attendants, Elizabeth and Margaret. Two high 6-A, Sub-Relativistic (with Relativistic reactions) characters, meant to be the game's superbosses. Both of them are here for scaling off the main protagonists. HOWEVER. Other characters, since they also fought and damaged these two, should also be at this tier. Before you decry the canonicity of this, let's also consider Persona 4 Arena. Aigis, Labrys, Junpei, Akihiko, Mitsuru and Yukari all appear as playable in this game (which is canon, by the way). Elizabeth and Margaret? Both of them appear in it as well, fighting battles against the others ONE-ON-ONE as opposed to in a team.

I noticed that the Persona 4 characters DO have P4 Arena keys, which should be upgraded to High 6-A and Sub-Relat. for the Persona 3 characters, i propose giving them a second key with the same stats, for Persona 4 Arena. Now, this shouldn't apply to anyone who isn't in Arena, since they don't fight one-on-one with igor's attendants. Thus, this applies to:

P3: Mitsuru Kirijo, Akihiko Sanada, Yukari Takeba, Aigis, Ken Amada, and Junpei Iori.

P4: Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Kanji Tatsumi, Teddie, Naoto Shirogane, and Tohru Adachi.

Note: Even if their ap and dura don't change because lol scaling doesn't apply, i think their speed definitely should be scaled.

That about covers that... but there's one character i'd like to talk about.

AIGIS AND THE ANSWER: UPGRADES

This only applies to one character: that would be Aigis. Though the p3 characters are already listed as mountain (i'll get to that in a moment) because of the answer, Aigis' page needs an upgrade as well, Not for Stats, but for abilities. In the answer, Aigis inherits the Fool arcana from The Protagonist (Minato), gaining access to his ability to summon multiple personas, including Messiah, the ultimate persona. Aigis should have a third key, between the base game and p4 arena, for the answer, where she's given all the powers and abilities listed in Minato's profile, since she can use all the same personas. As for stats, i don't THINK it would change, but I don't know how powerful messiah is considered to be without the universe arcana backing it up. So perhaps 7-A, possibly higher, if her stats change at all.

Also i'd like to direct everyone to this thread started a few years ago, which still holds true. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/515770

OVERALL

-Aigis gets a key for the fool arcana and minato's abilities

-High 6-A, Sub-Rela profiles for persona 4 arena for the characters listed above

Your thoughts? Aigis' "the answer" key is pretty much obligatory tbh

No no one scales to Elizabeth and Margaret. Elizabeth's knocked down pose is her lounging relaxed because she's playing around.

Promestein said:
No no one scales to Elizabeth and Margaret. Elizabeth's knocked down pose is her lounging relaxed because she's playing around.
In that vein, why is she only listed as high 6-A as opposed to 5-B like minato? she scales off of him. if she's not serious, why is she weaker than him?

Also, Yu is High 6-A scaling off margaret, who scales off of her in turn.

Yu and Minato both actually beat Margaret and Elizabeth; they're not fighting seriously with everyone else. Elizabeth didn't fight 5-B Minato.

Erebus' 7-A actually comes from a statement that he can destroy mountains (plural) in the first Arena. Pretty sure it's within the first 5 minutes of Elizabeth's story.

Edwellken said:
Erebus' 7-A actually comes from a statement that he can destroy mountains (plural) in the first Arena. Pretty sure it's within the first 5 minutes of Elizabeth's story.
Ah. i see. well no need for downgrades then!

The Everlasting said:
Matthew, Ultima and I are planning to revise the entire Persona series.
That being said, Can the Aigis revisions go in now? There doesn't seem to be any reason she can't have a key for the fool arcana, considering its canonicity.

Back