• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt's 9-B Zombie Apocalypse Tournament

And are they controlled and led by a necromancer somewhere or are they more akin to Dark Souls Undead where it's a common occurrence that nobody has control over?
It's closer akin to necromancers raise them but have 0 control over them IIRC

It's closer akin to necromancers raise them but have 0 control over them IIRC
Then uh, no... That's more akin to a fantasy setting and due to Sigvald's nature as a set character, he follows a set lore and because of that, he does not follow the required trope

Honestly I feel like most Zombie Vs Survivor matches are gonna be a wash for the survivor since they have guns and are used to fighting dozens of zombies if not more, while the opposite can't be said, generally.

Honestly I feel like most Zombie Vs Survivor matches are gonna be a wash for the survivor since they have guns and are used to fighting dozens of zombies if not more, while the opposite can't be said, generally.
Hmmm, maybe try to use more than one monster? I mean, like 3-5 (or more) zombies vs 1 survivor

Yeah that's a good idea. Or have the zombies and survivors fight each other before finally getting to finals although that probably doesn't fit the theme well.

Keep in mind that a good portion of the survivors right now are baseline while the zombies have some pretty strong heavy hitters. (SCP-610, Nemesis, Axe Zombie, Hunter-012).

I feel like survivors vs zombies wouldn’t go well for survivors side tbh

Is it me or is Hunter broken af. I thought there was a rule stating no broken hax?

It's got 15+ lines of resistances

Most characters in the bracket do not rely on hax, so the resistance aren't that significative, mundane attacks (like shotting a bunch of bullets, or combat maneuvers) aren't affected by resistance.

Alright, I'll take your word for it. I trust you

Oh yeah, I decided to quickly make a little CRT for Strelok.

Nothing special, but just to note that RPG-7 would be probably restricted from versus threads of this tournament, since it's technically 9-A.

I will probable need to change the SCP-610 thanks to this
I trough would be just be ine or 2 small changes but in the end It was a lot more
You can just use the rooted version or an infected human. They're pretty hard to kill regardless and would take special weaponry to take them out.

Seeing as to how people care about this particular CRT, I'll let SCP-610 stay at the cost of his match happening last

You can just use the rooted version or an infected human. They're pretty hard to kill regardless and would take special weaponry to take them out.

Seeing as to how people care about this particular CRT, I'll let SCP-610 stay at the cost of his match happening last
Ok them, but the normal walking infected should also be ok to use, the normal human would be 10-B (a regular human infected) and the rooted would have thw habilyt to creat being like thw mobile ones

Also I'm gonna change my nominated character tomorrow once I get access to my PC. Sorry Kenny, but you're not exactly fit for this. I'll make a separate match for you

One thing I would like to mention, the flash that hate has a horrible AP motive "can consume a entire human body in a couple of hours" -_-

its still; 610 touches person's flesh = gg regardless, since that's consuming, not infecting, touching it will infect the target, and most likely kill them far quicker
images

Will you post a link/image of the brackets?

I see now, although it would be good to notify about that, not everyone look at OP everytime they enter in a thread.

Back