• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt's 9-B Zombie Apocalypse Tournament

These are more from fantasy so I'm not sure they count for the theme either
No, she's from a harem manga and not even a zombie-focused one

Other than that, everyone else is allowed
All of them are zombies through
These two are more to serial killer tropes so no, they don't really count for the theme
the clown is a zombie and jason is also a zombie so he techinically has fight a zombie

Mutated dinosaurs iirc, and that is from Dino Crisis 3, the game where Regina does not appear (if taht change anything).

Would this also validates Hunter? There's a city in the setting where an apocalypsis zombie is actually happening.
I mean, looking at the profiles in the verse (The Black Sun) category, everyone looks like they're from a fantasy setting.

But I did let Ethan Winters in so why not. The hunter is in

But he still have ranged guns and explosives, which can be helpful if there mostly glass canons on this tournament.
Problem is he'll be facing zombies in the first round and uh, most zombies aren't known for being glass cannons

Problem is he'll be facing zombies in the first round and uh, most zombies aren't known for being glass cannons
I mean, my point is if Zombies's AP are baseline (or at least close to baseline), they're can be damaged by 9-C guns via piercing damage and 9-B attack explosives, which Strelok has, if AP of Zombies is not baseline though, guns and explosives maybe wouldn't work.

Well in that case, that counts as an insta-win. I don't think I can let them in
It should be noted that the 2 minutes was near the meteor, where the air was thick with its spores
The only way an infected can infect others is by making them take the concentrated blue goo into their body

Last edited:
It should be noted that the 2 minutes was near the meteor, where the air was thick with its spores
The only way an infected can infect others is by making them take the concentrated blue goo into their body
You know what, fine. I'll let them in. I'm kinda surprised these guys don't have broadway force or something

Sigvald the Magnificent

strange pick but he faces Zombies semi-regularly in first key, so may as well!
I am not making the same mistake others do. I know Warhammer Fantasy characters are broken skilled so no, I'm not letting him in
I mean, my point is if Zombies's AP are baseline (or at least close to baseline), they're can be damaged by 9-C guns via piercing damage and 9-B attack explosives, which Strelok has, if AP of Zombies is not baseline though, guns and explosives maybe wouldn't work.
Okay, I'll let him in

I'm actually serious here, Sigvald only Massively upscales from baseline, I'm pretty sure even while he is way more skilled then the zombies that they can just one-shot eventually lol

Wait I just realized, Sigvald doesn't really fit into the zombie apocalypse trope. Like, look at the current list of survivors. Then look at Sigvald

Question, are the undead he face sapient or animalistic? Because if there's a necromancer or undead lord somewhere in that undead army, he doesn't fit into the trope. To make matters worse, you can't do what @Tllmbrg pulled off since he's already a set character with a set lore

Wait I just realized, Sigvald doesn't really fit into the zombie apocalypse trope. Like, look at the current list of survivors. Then look at Sigvald

Question, are the undead he face sapient or animalistic? Because if there's a necromancer or undead lord somewhere in that undead army, he doesn't fit into the trope. To make matters worse, you can't do what @Tllmbrg pulled off since he's already a set character with a set lore
Animalistic.

Back