• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus vs Bakura

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
I mean, this may go to Fun and Games.

Its a card game.

The Bakura who fought Yugi vs GX Pegasus(who dueled both Bonaparte and Crowler)..

Thoughts?

YamiBakura-DULI
Pegasus

Deck in ygo is almost irrelevant, and most duels on millenium level are determined by player's "power". Bakura stole his eye once using power of millenium items, what probably means he is "stronger". He is also the final antagonist what must mean something. I also don't think there was anything about Pegasus getting stronger.

Szmiit said:
Deck in ygo is almost irrelevant, and most duels on millenium level are determined by player's "power". Bakura stole his eye once using power of millenium items, what probably means he is "stronger". He is also the final antagonist what must mean something. I also don't think there was anything about Pegasus getting stronger.
Note that pegasus losing to Yugi had weakened him before they had the lazer beamz fight.

I'm not sure who would have one of Pegasus was at full power. Both could BFR people to the shadow realm but Pegasus loves sealing souls. While Bakura likes playing with people's fear like he did to Yugi (putting his friends in the duel as monsters), or those three guys in the graveyard.

In a card game tho, Pegasus likely would win.

Isn't toon deck better than occult deck? Back in the OG days at least. It has a card that makes your monster immune to attack or something. I don't remember much, read the manga ages ago and i don't really play YGO myself. Pegasus can cheat at card games better i think, so that can gives him the edge

I'm voting Bakura. Toons don't protect from damage, and also bakura has an alternative win condition. After Pegasus lost his Millenium Eye he lost to Kaiba, in one of movies, and Bakura is on Kaiba's level.

Back