• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pages for Xenoverse versions of Goku and Dabura?

No, stop mentioning Xeno Gohan.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Xenoverse) plays a major role in the main story of the Xenoverse games, more so in Xenoverse than Xenoverse 2, but he still contributes some in the second game. He scales to the Future Warriors and the main villains, but he also has some powers exclusive to the Xenoverse games which also tie into the plot, like his immunity to Dark Magic due to being a god. At heart, he's the same ol' Goku, but he still plays a part in the story and is one of the major characters, so he would qualify.

And, alongside Fu, Dabura (Dragon Ball Xenoverse) is the main antagonist of the Infinite History Saga, causing the twisted time rifts that the Time Patrol are forced to correct with the end goal of defeating Chronoa and raising Fu into the status of King of the Demon Realm in hopes of reviving his people. Of course, his plan backfires, and he is killed by Fu at the last moment, but he still plays a vastly different role in Xenoverse 2 than the one he played in the original story. A major plot point in the first game is also the fact that Towa is his younger sister.

Shouldn't they have their own pages?

Last edited:
Actually Xenoverse Goku being different from canon makes sense, he's experienced some of the movies like Tree of Might and Lord Slug and it's even implied that this Goku has also gone through GT as in one dialogue with the FW he mentions that he obtained Ssj4 a while ago and GT Goku in pre battle dialogue knows Beerus and Frieza's golden form.
For Dabura? IDK honestly but I'm not opposed to him having a profile

Actually Xenoverse Goku being different from canon makes sense, he's experienced some of the movies like Tree of Might and Lord Slug and it's even implied that this Goku has also gone through GT as in one dialogue with the FW he mentions that he obtained Ssj4 a while ago and GT Goku in pre battle dialogue knows Beerus and Frieza's golden form.
For Dabura? IDK honestly but I'm not opposed to him having a profile
This is what I think as well

(CC Goku from Heroes should have a page as well tbh, but that's entirely another topic)

I am not completly sure about if Goku page will be accepted here but I personnaly support it. And for Dabura I have no idea why he do not have a page at fisrt lol

If Goku were to get a page, would we use the Goku renders we have already or could be get clever and use renders exclusively from video games?

This has been brought up before, and I suspect the answer will be the same now as it was back then, but I personally have no problem with this.

Don't we already use Xenoverse for Heroes in general not just Goku.
We do currently, but we shouldn't as they aren't canon to each other.

If Goku were to get a page, would we use the Goku renders we have already or could be get clever and use renders exclusively from video games?
Xenoverse 2 actually has a bunch of official renders from its Hero Colosseum mode, so we could definitely do this for Goku.

Fair reminder that we never treated the events of Xenoverse 2 as canon to Heroes. Only Xenoverse 1. Whoever told you that we do is greatly misunderstanding things

Do we treat Xenoverse 2 as an alternate timeline branching off of the first game or do we treat Heroes as an alternate timeline branching off of Xenoverse?

Heroes being related to Xenoverse raises a couple of consistency issues, such as the Dark Demon Realm Mission (before Age 780 [the Prison Planet Saga]) taking place nearly hundreds of years before the events of Xenoverse (Age 850).

Xenoverse and Heroes are not connected in any way. Trunks does not recognize Mira, Towa or Demigra during their first encounters in the Dark Demon Realm Saga. Tokitoki City does not exist, and the Time Patrol consists solely of Trunks until after the first encounter with Demigra.

Okay if that's the case then how does Heroes scale to Xenoverse's cosmology? Though it's probably a dumb question to ask, since even though they aren't the same continuity they share a similar multiverse/history and concepts

Okay if that's the case then how does Heroes scale to Xenoverse's cosmology? Though it's probably a dumb question to ask, since even though they aren't the same continuity they share a similar multiverse/history and concepts
This is subject to change, but the current cosmology appears to come from infinite multiverse statements from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and Xenoverse 2. That is the justification linked to on the page for Demigra, and literally everyone else scales to him, directly or indirectly.

Heroes has 2-A cosmology through the Budokai games.
Not the same continuity, not that the Budokai trilogy really have distinct continuities in the first place.

Quick question. Why do we consider the characters in the Xenoverse story mode to be from the Toei continuity?

The fact that Pikkon and Chilled (the NPC Jierra in Xenoverse 2 talks about him, and how his warning is part of the official history) exist is a good indication.

The fact that Pikkon and Chilled (the NPC Jierra in Xenoverse 2 talks about him, and how his warning is part of the official history) exist is a good indication.
Also If I remember well, in the main story of Xenoverse 2,Buu saga Goku (when he was fighting Majin Vegeta) recognized Broly. Not sure on this one thought

Weren't the Broly missions in Xenoverse 1 explicitly stated to occur in an alternate timeline?
They weren't. The closest thing to that is Chronoa saying that Demigra's wormhole (which hadn't actually done anything yet, so who knows how she knew this) sends people sucked inside to an "alternate dimension" - but even if that's been accurately translated, he isn't sucked in until after the Second Coming mission.

Back