• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

P-21 (Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons) vs Raolet (Neon Cavaliers) Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Irrelevant Pre Fight Backstory:

P-21, while searching for a missing, pregnant, Blackjack, comes across a mysterious tome. The magic of the tome compels him to read aloud it's passages, as space and time rip apart from behind him, flinging him into a world of unknowns. Now separated from his current and future children, P-21 angerly seeks to make what he can of this mysterious world before him, one of bipedal creatures known as humans and demons. This world, though it lacked technology was more akin to the class structure he became all too familiar with in the depths of Stable 99. Feeling he could eventually find a way to return home, P-21 puts his intellect to good use and studies the world around him. Though he wishes to just return home, an inkling of Blackjack still lead him on to maybe do this world better. First on his hitlist of targets being Elys Hartdall. The Earth pony gathers his futuristic grenades and explosives to head off and make the hit. Unfortunately despite his best efforts at stealth he is caught by Elys's bodyguard, Raolet, P-21 not seeing getting to understand Raolet as sadly detrimental forces himself to combat the towering bodyguard, his only focus being whatever can get him closer to returning home to his friends and loved ones.

Probably a shitty backstory but there really wasn't much I could work with from the Neon Cavaliers side without doing a full sit down reading session, and I don't sadly have time for that. Also I know Raolet in his 8-C key probably doesn't work for Elys, it's just the only way I could probably get a fight backstory done without making even more massive assumptions for Raolet, or trying to poorly write them into a horse world.

Anyways this is P-21 vs Raolet
Both are 8-C
Speed is Equalized.
Raolets Lightning based speed amp is restricted.
SBA otherwise applied.

What if you put Brokeback Mountain, Joesph Joestar, and Nightmare Fuel into a blender and they came out as a pony: 3 (JohnConquest1. Bossbrosish, Colonel_Krukov)

Raolet: 0

They both die: 0

Last edited:
I'll start with P-21, like I've said in other threads about Blackjack, he too is like goddamn Super Rocky. He has been bisected and proceeded to stay alive and conscious enough while already suffering from prior injuries to do things, importantly hacking into terminals. It should be noted that just prior to being bisected he endured his own EMPs electrocuting him. These EMPs were strong enough to subdue Cognitum, who at this point was completely wrecking him, Blackjack, Rampage, and Scotch Tape all on her own, and the only reason he was able to get her at all was due to him playing with and stroking her ego, goading her into even calling him Blackjack's fucktoy.

Speaking of him, well, literally being "that" at one point, I feel it's important to mention that while its not on his profile, P-21 has some ridiculous willpower for his dedication to escaping his fate as a literal sex slave by means of self educating. He had been given some basic education but by no means were Stable 99's male breeding farm allowed basic understand of hacking, lockpicking, and explosives, all of which P-21 was an expert in even before he made his escape with Blackjack. He is an incredibly analytical pony, and despite lacking a Pipbuck or any magic is usually the most aware of his surroundings when Blackjack's group is involved in a fight.

His biggest weakness I can see coming up for sure at least in this fight is that if you remove his equipment from the equation he is just a really smart guy. He doesn't really do a whole lot as far as cracking skulls, due to either him fighting with a team of ponies or characters, or the fight being already over before it would come to that.

Last edited:
What can Raolet do to answer P-21's intelligence, durability, and stamina.

What can Raolet do to answer P-21's intelligence, durability, and stamina.
Considering Raolet has average intelligence, there's not much he can do to combat P-21 intelligence. In the durability department since Raolet's steel armor makes him appear bigger it is likely extremely durable and was able to break Alex's arm before he had a chance to react. As for stamina, I would say they're about the same.

Speed is Equalized and Raolets speed amping is restricted.
Raolets AP is also an issue as if he's unable to amp and is just baseline (.25 Tons), then P-21 is at least 2x stronger (>.664 Tons).

Raolets AP is also an issue as if he's unable to amp and is just baseline (.25 Tons), then P-21 is at least 2x stronger (>.664 Tons).
Raolet's magic attacks would make up for his low AP. Also if P-21 is wearing some sort of fabric, Raolet could immobilize him for 20 seconds with his Lightning Lance attack, which should give him plenty of time to attack and deal some damage.

The only fabric he's wearing is his hat. He keeps most of his equipment pinned to his tail.

There is one other area where he keeps stuff though I've shied away from mentioning it due to the seriousness of the character. He does keep grenades in his bum as a means of surprising opponents who catch on to that like you're suggesting Raolet would. Obviously there's a limit to what he can do with that but yeah that is an in canon thing he does. It's less stupid sounding if you see his backstory.

How does Raolets immobilization work if he just has a hat btw?

They only need to be wearing fabric for the immobilization to work and it doesn't matter how much they wear. Think of it like were a friend touches you and you get a little shock, except that little shock travels around your whole body and makes you unable to move for 20 seconds. Hope this explains it.

So it just shocks him, got it. Can he do this move from a distance or is physical contact required. P-21 never starts his fights with straight brawling, given (in FoE at least.) he's only of average frame, and the weapons he uses.

Can he do this move from a distance or is physical contact required.
The attack is from a distance, but he can use it up close if Raolet decides to. Another thing I should mention is that the opponent can get paralyzed even if they dodge the attack, but with P-21's intelligence, I'm sure he can figure out a way to counter Raolet's attack.

Getting electrocuted won't be a problem, as I said and will link to, He's tanked six of his own EMP/Magic nulling grenades up close.
I'd recommend reading that in full as its a good representation of how P-21 is prepared for people who canonically already know about his hiding tricks. If the start of the scan didn't exemplify it enough, Cognitum, the Cyborg in question who got shocked by these things was whaling on him, and 3 other 8-Cs present for the fight, and would have logistically won had P-21 not played her overconfidence in that instance.

You don't need to bump it if I'm still here. Anyways I believe with everything said that P-21 can just tank through everything here.

If Raolets magic attacks only scale to his AP (which is baseline) then it'll certainly take a couple before P-21 goes down. How fast or how in tandem is Raolet able to use these abilities?

Is there a cool down time between when he can use them though.

P-21:
  • Stronger Physicals and Weapons (>.664 Tons)
  • More varied arsenal (also has Flashbangs, and Magic Nulling {Shut down Cognitum's various talismans} EMPs.)
  • Much Smarter.
  • Finite resources.
  • Abilities aren't as spamable.

Raolet:
  • Better ranged attacks and options for melee combat.
  • Stun Magic.
  • More spamable abilities.
  • Weaker (.25 Tons, Over 2 Times weaker)
  • Average Intelligence

The only thing that really does steer me into P-21's camp is his ludicrous endurance. Having bits and pieces of him torn off, shocked with a ludicrous amount of power nulling EMPs, and after some minor healing got bisected, only then after a notable number of minutes spent hacking a computer did he finally die. I should also lastly mention that before that encounter with Cognitum where he got thrashed around that he and his group were also forced to have a shoot out with several mercinaries Cognitum had hired.

Yeah I'm gonna vote P-21 with extremely high difficulty.

I still maintain that P-21 barely pulls out a win for reasons stated. It's not the first time he's had to tangle with opponents who can stun him. He's taken and dealt with worse in that regard, plus he's stayed conscious post being bisected and other similarly nasty blows/encounters. It'll take a lot more for Raolet to put him down, and given P-21 being a calculated quick studied trickster I don't see that happening as often.

Another feat for P-21 think I should give more light to, is that one time he, his daughter, his whorse friend, and associates, spent two hours traversing this location. As a matter of fact they actually traversed a section of said location where even by rail line taking the exact same route was considered deadly for a moving train of slavers. They were also playing "traverse the literal death cavern" on Ultra Violence mode because Cognitum, one of the few beings who can control the death traps there, actually wanted the group out of the picture at the time and set off as many death traps as possible. Out of all the ponies not named Blackjack (who did all the fighting), P-21 and his daughter actually walked away with the least amount of trauma. Even the character who can consciously regenerate from dust and can stay conscious through having her heart ripped out consecutively that was present with them for this journey passed out from being in this location before he did. Now that could be chalked up to how her regeneration functions and she did eventually drag everyone else to a hospital because Mid High regen lol, but it's crazy that you can even compare him to someone like that at all in terms of stamina.

tl;dr Blue Pony spent two hours walking in a flesh melting, soul absorbing microwave train tunnel thats deadly normally by train, had to deal with someone specifically setting off all the tunnels traps to kill him and his friends, and when all was said and done, he remained conscious throughout the whole thing longer than some of his more ridiculous mid high regen traveling associates.

I'm mentioning all this again to emphasize what I said earlier, P-21 and the main cast of Project Horizons for that matter can take an absolutely insane amount of punishment before kicking the bucket. For this fight, that stacked with everything else I've said about him from his durability, intelligence, to weapons and sheer will to survive ultimately still make me side with him though it is close because of how tricky Raolets stun ability is.

I do agree that the fight is pretty close but it does seem like P-21 has more advantages here and looking back at previous statements you made, I have to agree with P-21 taking this, albeit with mid difficulty.

Cool, so thats two.
Honestly again it's close, that ability would probably do far more if the durability was more evened out and if P-21 didn't have as much stamina.

After reading John's summary I agree with the same outcome, P-21 FRA

Can I add the loss to Raolet's profile now? I looked up what grace means and it looks like we need at least 7 votes and need to wait 24 hours. Just making sure I understand how grace works.

For FC/OC matches, the vote requirement is lower because the site is smaller. It can now be added however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back