• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ozymandias vs Zhongli

How tf has no one made this yet

oh well me first ig

Speed Unequalized unless it's a blitz

Base Ozymandias vs Prime Morax with his Gnosis

Battle takes place in an abandoned Liyue

otherwise SBA

who wins?

Ozymandias:
Zhongli:

Last edited:
Probably because people have lost interest in Fate/ debates due to them scaling from a feat that was expressly mentioned to have never occurred.

Regardless the circumstances of this fight matter a lot. Where are they fighting? How far away? There are probably more I can't think of right now as well.

At first I thought this was a clear cut battle in Morax's favor due to Rider's power coming from his base rather than his strength as a combatant but as I looked through their stats I realized it wasn't as simple as it initially seemed, or at least... not in that direction. They both upscale immensely from their respective speed feats (Hansa at ~Mach 960 and literally any Vision-wielder at ~Mach 1800) while being generally comparable to each other in that regard. Their AP tells a different story however (1/3rd of Paul Bunyan's nonexistent feat resulting in 26.6 Gigatons and Andrius' feat of 6.86 Gigatons), though Morax scales far above Andrius.

We also need to take into account both their other abilities, but ultimately the most important trump card here is the sphinxes. They are significantly stronger than Rider and he can summon several of them when needed. I wouldn't be surprised if Morax has some ability to circumvent that (Sealing maybe?) but it just seems like the AP gap is too high for him to have much of a chance.

I say Rider at High-Low dif.

Probably because people have lost interest in Fate/ debates due to them scaling from a feat that was expressly mentioned to have never occurred.
1: It was already talked in the crt for the upgrade why the calc about the NP of Bunya is valid.
2: Is more because currently we are waiting for the big crts by Crim that takle me things.

Between the magic resistance of Ozy and the difference in AP + the sphinxes, I don't think Morax have a opportunity.

1: It was already talked in the crt for the upgrade why the calc about the NP of Bunya is valid.
2: Is more because currently we are waiting for the big crts by Crim that takle me things.

Between the magic resistance of Ozy and the difference in AP + the sphinxes, I don't think Morax have a opportunity.
This, we're waiting for the wide CRT for Fate to be published and finished, otherwise i would had a lot's of Fate matches lel

Unless Morax AP was upscaled then it's pretty much a massive AP difference, and Morax petrification got resisted, what else he can do?

Despite that Morax can bypassing the RM because of him being a god, still my point above still stand
You mean the Magic Resistance of Ozy? Because Magic Resistance don't have a weakness like not be able to null things if come from gods, it's only that to resist magic of the age of gods one need a high rank, and considering that gods in fate have tier 1 things and even High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals also have some of this (and is noted in the profile of Ozy that even High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals have it hard to affect him), I don't see how it matter that Morax is a god, if it was a ability with a mechanic like anti-divine or a servant with a specific weakness against divine beings then the things would be different, but this isn't the case.

No, what i mean is the Reality Marble Ozy had, Ramesseum tentryis had a effect of nulled your power if you don't have a divinity

Rex does have a noticeably higher dura with Dominus Lapidis but other then that he probably gets overwhelmed by Ozy's summons and massive AP gap, so I'll vote for Ozy for now.

No, what i mean is the Reality Marble Ozy had, Ramesseum tentryis had a effect of nulled your power if you don't have a divinity
Ahh, that, sorry for the mistake, anyways, for how the OP is made I think that the NP of Ozy is sealed since that get a different tier and it would be a massive stomp with it.

Is this the one you're referring to? I can't find any others that bring it up at all but it's not being talked about.

Not that one, the wide fate revisions that we mention are still in progress
I think he mean about the thing with the NP of Bunya.
Is this the one you're referring to? I can't find any others that bring it up at all but it's not being talked about.
Yes, in that thread it was brought the fact that Bunya don't reach the strength of her legends, however, it was talked that the exception is her NP which is literally said use the conceptual power of her false legends, this is the reason of why the Rank of the NP is so high even though Bunya herself is weak. Regardless it was also proposed that if it was prefered it could be used the 6-C+ calc of the earthquake of Spartacus and in the end it was chose use the calc of Bunya.

Oh nvm then lel
Rex does have a noticeably higher dura with Dominus Lapidis but other then that he probably gets overwhelmed by Ozy's summons and massive AP gap, so I'll vote for Ozy for now.
Higher dura seems useless as Ozy can just launch Dendera Light Bulb

When I first read this, I thought it was Ozymandias from Watchmen.

Oh well, Guy who destroyed the world BEFORE doing the villain speech FRA

When I first read this, I thought it was Ozymandias from Watchmen.

Oh well, Guy who destroyed the world BEFORE doing the villain speech FRA
juil94ff2rm41.jpg

Still got Ozy from Watchmen

Do the MR resisted sealing before?
It resist mystery in general and I remember that when Regidian wanted to add resistances to the MR area of the servant physiology sealing was there, though I could remember bad and since he erased the crt so Crim could do it better later I could indeed be wrong.

It resist mystery in general and I remember that when Regidian wanted to add resistances to the MR area of the servant physiology sealing was there, though I could remember bad and since he erased the crt so Crim could do it better later I could indeed be wrong.
What's the rank of Ozy MR again?

Which means method, how much time it takes, or even how in-character it is is completely unknown

Back