• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overhauling Glaciation: Kai Chisaki/Overhaul VS Emilia (Re:Zero)

Overhaul fused With Nemoto is High 8-C, 8-B with Spikes

Emilia after regaining her powers is High 8-C, 8-B with Ice Magic

Fight takes place inside the Shie Hassaikai Compound

Speed is equalized

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

Both start 50 meters apart from each other

Leader of the Eight Precepts of Death: Overhaul:0

The Witch of Glaciation: Emilia (Re:Zero):0

Inconclusive:0

kai-chisaki-overhaul-my-hero-acadamia-boku-no-hero-academia-hd-wallpaper-thumb.jpg
thumb-1920-695212.png

Last edited:
hopefully this is fair
AP for both:

Overhaul is 8.12 Tons of TNT, 48.22 Tons of TNT with Spikes

Emilia is 2.885 Tons or 4.8 Tons of TNT, 40.487 Tons of TNT with Ice

The AP doesn’t really matter when Emilia has absolute zero and the blood ice thing. That and Overhaul negates durability with melee. Although Emilia has a massive range advantage with both of those so I’ll be voting for her.

The AP doesn’t really matter when Emilia has absolute zero and the blood ice thing. That and Overhaul negates durability with melee. Although Emilia has a massive range advantage with both of those so I’ll be voting for her.
Her profile does that on the Absolute Zero and Ice Flower under Notable Attacks/Techniques are that “She can't replicate her Elior Forest freezing feat after regaining her powers, nor has she been shown to use Absolute Zero” and “She has not used this ability ever since she forged her contact with Puck” respectively

Her profile does that on the Absolute Zero and Ice Flower under Notable Attacks/Techniques are that “She can't replicate her Elior Forest freezing feat after regaining her powers, nor has she been shown to use Absolute Zero” and “She has not used this ability ever since she forged her contact with Puck” respectively
The Absolute Zero was due to emotional instability and i think if this is an SBA she should be able to use it. For the blood flowers...well it was a technique she used a lot before her contract with puck which should mean she is still able to do so but since she has less ruthless and brutal ways of killing now, she would rather go with those. However once again if she is going for the kill that technique could be used

Back