• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgrown Rover vs All Might (0-0-0)

Ah, then Rover has an advantage. If All Might retreats to figure out how to deal with Rover's Energy blasts, Rover can sneak up and ambush All Might, as Rover can do that mid fight.

... I need to more time to think about this.

All Might does have a 4x AP advantage though

Since Rover>>>>200 megatons

So, the question is, how many energy blasts can All Might tank? Rover doesn't feel damage, he just shrinks to it.

Not sure but If he tries to get close Rover is going to rapid-fire 200 megaton energy balls at him

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Incon FRB

I can't be sure how this fight will turn out. Rover has the Energy blasts but I don't know how much All Might can tank of them.

Rover's size reduction via Damage Negation would keep Rover going. He could be knocked out but I don't know if All Might has the force necessary to do that. Bang and Bomb couldn't.

Rover could outlast All Might but All Might has Wind Manipulation range that could pass those Energy projectiles in theory. Throwing Rover's guard down and allowing All Might a lot of opportunity to land a lot more hits on Rover...

Yeah, i'm just not certain, being fair to both of them.

Gonna have to give more of an explanation my guy

Well actually ive read the thread and it seems me and people agree that Rover is likely 7-A so theres still hope.

Back