• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orespawn Season 2 (a.k.a. Crabs has run out of ideas again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Now I know what you're all thinking: "Crabwhale, what the actual ****?! You've made nearly thirty profiles for a goddamn Minecraft mod. Drop this shit and keep making stuff people actually care about, you tool! why would want to go back to Orespawn, given that you've said you're sick of it and that the verse is completed?"

Well, as the title says rather sarcastically, but still truthfully, I have been running short on inspiration lately. Furthermore, there were always several profiles about several mobs I wanted to make, but couldn't because I had gotten so sick of it. But now that it's been a while, I feel like I'm ready to get back into the thick of it.

But, on that note, I still have some work to do, so don't except much for a little bit and also, do not except anywhere near the same production output as in the past. There's no way I'm burning myself out like that again.

They were completely irrelevant to the conversation.

Yes, but this thread specifically is about Orespawn, nothing else. Also, making just one Minecraft mod verse has already made me seriously question my sanity, making another is just overkill.

You're sick of Orespawn, a lot of others aren't (just ask Overlord).

Crabwhale, what the actual ****?! You've made nearly thirty profiles for a goddamn Minecraft mod. Drop this shit and keep making stuff people actually care about, you tool!

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale, what the actual ****?! You've made nearly thirty profiles for a goddamn Minecraft mod. Drop this shit and keep making stuff people actually care about, you tool!
Yeah, no. We all could care less about the Swoleverse.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
You're the only person that doesn't care about the swoleverse

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
I don't care about the Swoleverse

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
I hope that was a joke. Why would you all care about some stupid muscular creatures that aren't even popular memes(They are memes, just not popular memes), thus Flan-Chan solos them with ease?

We don't like them because they are strong though

Who the **** cares if it's not popular? Boxing is popular, doesn't mean it's not an idiotic blood sport. Eating ******* TIDE PODS was popular for a while, for Christ's sake. People are dumb, they don't what the **** they're even consuming half the time (that goes for both actual food and entertainment). How popular something is has absolutely no relevance on it's quality.

Crabwhale said:
Who the **** cares if it's not popular? Boxing is popular, doesn't mean it's not an idiotic blood sport. Eating ******* TIDE PODS was popular for a while, for Christ's sake. People are dumb, they don't what the **** they're even consuming half the time (that goes for both actual food and entertainment). How popular something is has absolutely no relevance on it's quality.
true

Exactly what Crabwhale said

Crabwhale said:
Yeah no. Tide Pods would kill people.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Yeah no. Tide Pods would kill people.
What does that have to do with anything?

.............................................................................................................................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...I think that's it really. A bit uneventful tbh, what with only 6 profiles, but...there really aren't any other creatures I'm particularly caring on making a profile about.

Orespawn is officially done forever.

Woooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back