• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Threat level stuff just makes it confusing TBH so how about just focusing on going by Saitama's Statements how about this:

Restricted At Least 6-C, Released 6-A, MB At Least 6-A Possibly Low 5-B

OR

Restricted At Least 6-C, Released 6-A Possibly Low 5-B, MB At Least 6-A Possibly Low 5-B

As for CSRC possibly Low 5-B or maybe just far higher?

What do u guys think?
CSRC is something that already got calced. In the event that Boros would be upgraded to Low 5B it'll probably go like :

Possibly Low 5B ; he scales above Orochi.

ONE statement >>>>>>>>>>> Murata who said that the things that he says is just assumption
But Murata is the one doing the redraws. He's the one that gave a Low 5B feat. He's also the one according to sumitpo that says Orochi is Dragon+

Prior to this redraw we all thought the level for Dragon+ characters were High 6A as evidenced with CSRC and Tatsumaki.

Murata's statement stands bruh. If Orochi is Dragon+ according to Murata and is Low 5B according to the feat in the redraw it just means there's a level of power in the Dragon+ tier.

That's how I see it

But Murata is the one doing the redraws. He's the one that gave a Low 5B feat. He's also the one according to sumitpo that says Orochi is Dragon+

Prior to this redraw we all thought the level for Dragon+ characters were High 6A as evidenced with CSRC and Tatsumaki.

Murata's statement stands bruh. If Orochi is Dragon+ according to Murata and is Low 5B according to the feat in the redraw it just means there's a level of power in the Dragon+ tier.

That's how I see it
Is not One the one who give storyboards for Murata to draw a redraw?

That's how I see it
ONE is the guy storyboards and write these stories. Murata draws what ONE wants him to draw.

Also Murata describes himself as a not a reliable source in the past

I feel like trying to use threat levels to scale with Orochi is extremely wonky. Yes, Murata is the only one that says he’s an Above Dragon, but he’s also clearly portrayed as being superior to the average Dragon (or even above average ones like Gouketsu and Homeless Emperor), so to say he’s just a Dragon and scaling Boros above him based on that is extremely ehhhhhhhhhh

This analogy doesn't flow when both characters in question have been implied to be Dragon+ level characters
Murata himself said that what he says doesnt matter if ONE doesnt uspport it, so, Murata statement is moot, Boros is the True Above Dragon here, Orocho is just Dragon

I feel like trying to use threat levels to scale with Orochi is extremely wonky. Yes, Murata is the only one that says he’s an Above Dragon, but he’s also clearly portrayed as being superior to the average Dragon (or even above average ones like Gouketsu and Homeless Emperor), so to say he’s just a Dragon and scaling Boros above him based on that is extremely ehhhhhhhhhh
This is my concerns exactly.

Murata implied Orochi to be an above Dragon level but not God level being like Boros. And then we have Orochi performing a feat greater than what Boros did (which need I remind everyone literally took all of his energy to pull off). So yes it's wonky. Until at the very least we see statements or something backing it up.

Murata himself said that what he says doesnt matter if ONE doesnt uspport it, so, Murata statement is moot, Boros is the True Above Dragon here, Orocho is just Dragon
That’s not how we treat Murata statements on the site. His statements are given ‘possibly’ ratings.

This doesn't matter tbh. Murata's statements should still hold some weight for the verse given that he's heavily involved in it.

Both are implied to be Dragon level threats with one out edging the other. But you're trying to scale one that is obviously weaker going off his CSRC statement to someone who has blatant far better feats than what CSRC would've had?

You don't see what I see?

I dont need to make a CRT to argue that ONE statement is way more reliable than Murata
That’s not the point though. Murata’s statements are used and given possibly ratings. If you don’t like that, you need to make a CRT to change that.

Also ONE never said Orochi wasn’t Above Dragon, so like…

ONE statement >>>>
Lets see.

Boros who was officially said to be a Dragon+ threat with his greatest move that would use up all his energy would still cap at Multi Continental.

But Orochi who was implied to be a Dragon level threat had a Small Planetary feat by pulling magma.

Yet you think Orochi isn't Dragon+? When Murata's statement is coupled with his feat? BRUH

Wtf, by that logic, ONE never said that Saitama wasnt Multiversal, so like....

See how bad is it? Yeh, thats a bad argument, why did u even used it?
That’s not a similar situation at all, and you know it.

You’re trying to discount Orochi being Above Dragon level by saying ONE’s statements >>> Murata’s statements. ONE never said anything that would contradict Orochi being Above Dragon, so ONE’s statements being more reliable means literally nothing here.

Alright guys u can save that kind of stuff for another thread. If everyone is ok with my second proposal can we call in a mod to approve it so this can be closed.

Alright guys u can save that kind of stuff for another thread. If everyone is ok with my second proposal can we call in a mod to approve it so this can be closed.
I think Qawsedf said he was fine with possibly? But he never said how he wanted to go about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back