• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, yes, Orochi is a MHS character and all others characters there as well, the feat literally happend in few pages and the entire world faced it

and yes, few page means things, yes, it means very quick, unless the page shows timeframes being long
" MHS character" faster but-

Not really no. Obviously didn't take like hours but seconds and minutes aren't hard to get with panels. So...no.

I gotta agree with both of them. I was gonna come up with a compromise, but they make good points. Tatsumaki’s current feats make her more than capable of doing what Murata said she couldn’t, and coupled with the facts that Murata has clearly made Tatsumaki much stronger than he originally intended to (like, the dude thought that she might struggle with Orochi lmao) and Murata has said that all of his statements should be taken with a grain of salt (hence why we only give them “possibly” ratings), the meteor statement shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Why are we taking what Murata said as a source? Murata himself said that ONE is the source (i dont remember what exactly he said, but it was something like that), so yes, FTL saitama, Tatsumaki not being able to do whatever he said etc, all these things are literally pointless and irrelevant

Murata himself said that ONE is the source (i dont remember what exactly he said, but it was something like that)
He said the following around the time he stopped streaming
"The pebble throwing of Geryganshoop is stronger than Tatsumaki’s.”

Well... I drew it with the thought that it is right but I don’t know whether the thought is same with ONE sensei’s official setting. Anyway I draw strong enemies powerful as far as possible when they appeared, so there is a possibility that I overstated him a bit than ONE sensei’s setting, so at the time I drew the Geryuganshoop’s pebble throwing, I made some principle to make him stronger than her.

So this was only his thought, right? And his former statement makes confusion which sets Saitama threw a rock weaker than Geryuganshoop’s to prove how his psychic ability is wasted. Because Saitama does not have psychic skill to remove air friction.

——— Added :

Also in the same stream, Murata said this.

59 50

Oh, about the comment things that I talked them here, except I am saying “I heard that from ONE sensei”, they are only my opinions and are not official settings. There might be some guys are asking to ONE sensei, but what I talked things were not all official ones. Like, except “They are in Hero Encyclopedia” or “ONE sensei said that” all things I said are only my guess. “Tastes like chicken gizzard...” ah, indeed does it tastes like chicken gizzard?! Ah~~~ indeed! Like, it tastes not so bad but no that tasty... Well I guess there are some people who like chicken gizzard, not that so delicious... It’s just right, chicken gizzard... it’s just right.

*that chicken gizzard was from some guy’s question “What is the taste of monster cell?”
The bolded part is just for convivence if people want the quote instead of reading everything.

Though in this case the meteor thing likely came from ONE, unlike some of the other stuff he's said.

Tats being stronger doesn't mean she could pull the ship down. We don't know if she could or couldn't with whatever amount. The gravity core keeps it floating even with intergalactic space travel. It's unquantifiablely durable.

Hello, I'm new here. I agree with At least Low 5-B Boros for 10 reasons:
1. He is the only confirmed Above Dragon level threat by the WoG.
2. He is the Dominator of the Universe.
3. He stated "He was too strong. Eventually, there were none left who could face me" in the universe before he went to earth.
4. There exists a prophecy "On a faraway planet, a being exists who is my match, one who could rekindle my passion for battle"
5. Saitama stated Boros is strong. Not once but twice.
6. The only opponent whom Saitama used his killer move: serious series serious punch.
7. Survived 3 normal punches and 1 consecutive normal punches from Saitama.
8. The opponent who took the highest number of punches from Saitama
9. The longest fight of Saitama for now.
10. The only opponent whom Saitama respected.

Last edited:
Its more support evidence so why not imo? For now lets drop the Tats and the ship debate and try to get everyone's consensus for scaling Boros based off of the statements and threat levels.
No because if we're using threat levels then all forms of Boros should scale above Orochi. But some think only MB does.

I don't think the ship and tats thing is a a good idea for scaling.

Also maybe Qawsedf was right about us just waiting for something more solid in the form of AG

Low 5B Boros seems like a stretch to me tbh.

Right now we know Orochi has a more impressive feat than Boros and that's it. Scaling Boros above Orochi when Orochi has a much more impressive feat and Saitama used a move from "Serious series" (however ridiculous it have been maybe) is just wrong.

Best bet is to wait until a redraw clarifies this or AG vs Saitama happen and we know how the hierarchy of the Dragon level characters is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back