• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awakaned Garou doesn't exist in the manga yet. And we don't cross scale between manga and webcomic

Also Orochi is only possibly a dragon or above. As his dragon or above rating comes from Murata, and we treat his statements as only a possibly.

So really, Boros is the only true dragon or above character.
Oof, my b

So, Boros > Orochi by WoG? It makes sense given the statements from Saitama.

We discussed many months back, but this discarded due to the fact it would mean Orochi would possibly be above Psykorochi as Psykorochi is only a dragon. And then it leads to circular and contradictory swing chains. But like I said.

Plus ONE or the source material > Murata's statements
Although in this case. Scaling Boros to Psykorochi may not be a good idea as Psykorochi has no confirned threat level

Although I feel like if I dive deeper into this Boros > Orochi because threat levels, I might get hunted by the FBI so I'll probably stop before it's too late

We discussed many months back, but this discarded due to the fact it would mean Orochi would possibly be above Psykorochi as Psykorochi is only a dragon. And then it leads to circular and contradictory swing chains. But like I said.

Although in this case. Scaling Boros to Psykorochi may not be a good idea as Psykorochi has no confirned threat level
I can understand Psykorochi since she...they don't have a confirmed threat level, but Orochi is a possibly above dragon. Boros is a confirmed from the author above dragon. Since Psykorochi doesn't have a threat level, but is above Orochi who is only possibly above dragon so that could give a little more evidence for Boros to have a possibly scaling above Orochi I guess.

I can understand Psykorochi since she...they don't have a confirmed threat level, but Orochi is a possibly above dragon. Boros is a confirmed from the author above dragon. Since Psykorochi doesn't have a threat level, but is above Orochi who is only possibly above dragon so that could give a little more evidence for Boros to have a possibly scaling above Orochi I guess.
Here's the thing. Orochi is written purely as a dragon in the manga by ONE. Murata lists Orochi as dragon or above. ONE's statement should have more weight to it than Murata does.

Either way tho, I feel like Boros in no way should he scale to Psykorochi.

I know people do hate it, like with Tornado before the other chapters gave her a hard confirmation on stomping Neuron Psykos. But in this case I just say we wait for AG to come around, even if that will take a while.

I still don't get this. What part of of the narrative should the ship be above Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki herself wasn't trying that much when she was destroying the ship. And she has a calm expression throughout the entire thing.
"The ship is so resistant that it didn't fall even after a series of Saitama's "normal punches.""

Because that

Alright the first section is just some minor cleanup and revisions following the redraws:
(credit to Emirp sumitpo for this section)

All those who scale to Atomic Samurai's MHS+ should be At least MHS via the statement of Atomic Samurai being able to beat Half Monster Garou. Basically, all MHS+ ratings should be placed as At least MHS since Atomic's Lightning feat got removed.

Psykorochi, Ten Second Genos and Tatsumaki should have their At least removed and be changed to just MHS+ as the at least is now unnecessary.

Orochi's First Key should be removed and he should just have one key (Low 5-B) since his past forms are just him holding back.

Finally the Possible Boros Upgrade:

Since Orochi is now Physically Low 5-B then I propose that Boros should be At least 6-A, Possibly Low 5-B Physically based off of Saitama's statements on Boros' strength. During their battle Saitama called Boros strong not once, but twice. After Boros launched Saitama to the moon Saitama said that their battle was looking more like a real fight. Finally after Boros' defeat Saitama said that Boros was one hell of a tough guy, probably the strongest I've faced so far to Genos. Now compare this to his fight with Orochi in which Saitama made no comments on Orochi's strength at all and treated him like a rude kid splashing water in a bathtub.
Following and learning towards agree

Anyway, I'll apply the already agreed revisions. But I need profiles unlocked for Garou, Boros, Black Sperm and tatsumaki

Last edited:
"The ship is so resistant that it didn't fall even after a series of Saitama's "normal punches.""

Because that
The actual japanese quote is far better-

"必殺のワンパンを幾度浴びても沈まないほど、宇宙船は頑強だった。"

"The spaceship was so robust that it wouldn't sink no matter how many times it was exposed to the deadly one-punch man."

Can I say Spaceship > Tatsumaki without it being ridiculous now?

Tbf, Saitama's punches are pretty variable.
He was trying to break stuff, he wasn't able to do great damage to the ship. Although he would be able to do if he was serious, this is a great indication that the ship was VERY durable. Doubt Tatsumaki could do as little as a scratch on it.

I shouldn't really care how Boros will be scaled, I agree with the Low 5-B anyway.

She could damage the ship itself. Bringing it down is never really shown because of the gravity sphere. It's never shown whether or not she can overpower it.

Can we upgrade golden sperm to l5b by this statement

Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power

Can we upgrade golden sperm to l5b by this statement

Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power
No. When he said he wasn't sure who would win, he meant he doesn't know at all and he would need to ask ONE. And at best we treat Murata statements as possibly.

Not only that, but this statment came from a long time ago, back when Golden Sperm didn't even exist in the manga

If we go via scaling Boros above Orochi using Saitama's statements, only Released and Meteoric Burst

But if we're scaling Boros above Orochi via threat levels. All forms of Boros scale above Orochi
Then I kinda disagree. Boros could very well be "Dragon or Above" because of Meteoric Burst, so I don't think it's safe to scale it to every form

"Boros: At least Small Planet Level | At least Small Planet Level (Far stronger than before) | At least Small Planet Level (Far stronger than before)"

Seems stupidly redundant, him progressively getting to Low 5-B makes more sense in the narrative.

Then I kinda disagree. Boros could very well be "Dragon or Above" because of Meteoric Burst, so I don't think it's safe to scale it to every form

"Boros: At least Small Planet Level | At least Small Planet Level (Far stronger than before) | At least Small Planet Level (Far stronger than before)"

Seems stupidly redundant, him progressively getting to Low 5-B makes more sense in the narrative.
Uh no. This was brought up in the past. but if ONE wanted to be specific, he would have. Just like what he did with the ninja bros for instance, or phoenix man.

Uh no. This was brought up in the past. but if ONE wanted to be specific, he would have. Just like what he did with the ninja bros for instance, or phoenix man.
Okaaay? But the restricted form has no reason to scale to this threat level, as it's below his actual base form power.

I'd say only scale Meteoric Burst. The statement of "yeah, you are strong" could be made because they were specifically talking about strength. But when Saitama has an inner monologue, he isn't interacting with anybody, so he truly believes it.

But hey, if you consider Released Boros Low 5-B I support it.

Actually honestly now, Restricted should probably just be removed. It's not even his base power. That's released Boros. And we really can't quantify how restricted Boros was in his armored state other than the fact we know he scares the shit out of Geryu.

Actually honestly now, Restricted should probably just be removed. It's not even his base power. That's released Boros. And we really can't quantify how restricted Boros was in his armored state other than the fact we know he scares the shit out of Geryu.
Nah, we should keep it. He was willing to fight Saitama in that form.

I'd say removed Armored Boros' key and just keep release and MB, both of which should be Low 5-B. I propose either:

Option 1: At least Low 5-B | At least Low 5-B, higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon
or
Option 2: At least Low 5-B, higher with Meteoric Burst, far higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back