• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Demon Tournament Round 5: Mosquito Girl vs Sky King (7-0-0)

Mosquito Girl: Emirp sumitpo, Quangotjokes, Sonicflare9, Tetsucabrah, ZoroNotZolo, Kachon123, SamanPatou

VS

Sky King:

Mosquito Girl starts in her strongest form and can control any mosquitos in the area.

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place in Z-City Ghost Town.

Last edited:
Sky king takes this easily. Both should be even in speed and AP. But sky king has laughably better range than subterranean king with his energy balls, as well as having flight so that subterranean king can't ever touch him. Meaning sky king can just spam fireballs at subterranean king to death

Agree, Sky King fra, and this is also a stomp, good for the tournament but I don't think it can be added.

Now that I think about it, yeah probably a mismatch.

I guess a better suggestion is Mosquito Girl vs Sky King and Subterranean king vs Beast King?

Really u guys think so? I mean I thought it was fair since both of them are about equal in stats and neither has really any hax.

Really u guys think so? I mean I thought it was fair since both of them are about equal in stats and neither has really any hax.
Yeah but one can fly and has laughably better range as well as the fact that's in character for them to fight in the air, while the other has no counter

oh I see I see, I mean I could change the match or I could close this and start up another one. What do you guys think?

Yeah but one can fly and has laughably better range as well as the fact that's in character for them to fight in the air, while the other has no counter
This, Sky King just shoots Subterreang King to death from the air without him being able to reply.

Just change subterranean king to Mosquito girl is my suggestion.
I think your previous ones were better, but this can also work, Mosquito Girl has often a melee approach.

Can Mosquito Girl absorb humans and animals from the surroundings? It's better to state where the fight is

Ok, as for how the fight goes. Both should be comparable in AP.

Sky King = Deep Sea King = Arms Mode Genos >>> Base Genos

Peak Mosquito Girl >>> Genos

Sky King has the range advantage with his fireballs that are likely gonna cause great damage to Mosquito Girl and Mosquito Girl would have to actually come up close in order to do damage. But by then Sky King could just spam her to death.

Mosquio Girls has several wincons tho, She's much swifter in her flying, is a better close quarters combatant from what we've seen. She can summon mosquitoes to attack and distract the Sky King and use them as a shield like what she did with Genos. There's also the chance that the mosquitoes could suck Sky King, but this I'm unsure, as she has only shown to be able to summon regular Mosquitoes and not High 7-C Mosquitoes, so this may be a no.

I'd say Mosquito Girl should take this Mid-Diff

Mosquito girl, we haven't really seen much to show hoe physically strong Skyking is but Mosquito girl has regen and mosquitos so she should take this.

Alright I'll add this and post the next round as soon as I can. The next one is going to be an interesting one G4 vs DSK.

Back