• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Demon Tournament Round 3: Face Ripper VS G5 (0-7-0)

I think G5 takes this.

Face ripper is likely stronger, as the chain is:

Post G4 Genos => Face ripper >>> BoS Genos => G4

G5 > G4

But G5 is a much more skilled opponent. G5 is likely faster as it could consistently tag CE, who could keep up with Phoenix man, albeit CE is likely slower. G5 has much better range and greater versatility. He could also copy and match Face Ripper's fighting style. And he also has an inner robot, so if his outer self is too damaged to continue fighting, he still has a second body, and face ripper is likely to be very worn out by then

G5 wins

G5 for the above reasons of superior swordsman ship and his core durability. It was enough to somewhat withstand an atomic slash, an attack that would have cut Face Ripper into tiny pieces.

I also think the AP is actually in G5's favor. If anything, I think G5 is probably a tier stronger than Face Ripper since he always seemed to be around Royal Ripper and Base Bug God's tier off sheer presentation. But that's a moot point, because G5 doesn't need to be stronger to win.

If you're really curious, consider the fact that G6 is a dragon in the webcomic. If G4 was an upper-end mid-demon and G6 was a low-dragon, G5 would be likely above demon and superior to a high demon face ripper if we say the improvements are relative.

G5 for the above reasons of superior swordsman ship and his core durability. It was enough to somewhat withstand an atomic slash, an attack that would have cut Face Ripper into tiny pieces.

I also think the AP is actually in G5's favor. If anything, I think G5 is probably a tier stronger than Face Ripper since he always seemed to be around Royal Ripper and Base Bug God's tier off sheer presentation. But that's a moot point, because G5 doesn't need to be stronger to win.

If you're really curious, consider the fact that G6 is a dragon in the webcomic. If G4 was an upper-end mid-demon and G6 was a low-dragon, G5 would be likely above demon and superior to a high demon face ripper if we say the improvements are relative.
I actually planned to upgrade G5 at some point

G5 is kinda a hard counter where as he actually had a weapon to use rather than shielding with his body like Genos.

Back