• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Demon Tournament Round 2: Armored Gorilla VS Mosquito Girl (1-7-1)

Armored Gorilla: Emirp sumitpo,

VS

Mosquito Girl: Quangotjokes, DarthSpiderr, Confluctor, Expectro2000xxx, Popted2, Scorby3050, Sonicflare9

Inconclusive: Kin201

Speed is not equalized

Mosquito Girl is restricted to base

Takes place in Z-City Ghost Town

Scenario: Dr. Genus sends Armored Gorilla to retrieve Mosquito Girl. Armored Gorilla basically replaces Genos when he confronted Mosquito girl and no Saitama will not show up.

Last edited:
Armored Gorilla imo
You need to give reasons to vote.

Anyway, I'd say Armored Gorilla for now. Base Mosquito Girl is weaker than Armored Gorilla, but considering the latter can't fly and lacks range attacks, there's not much he can do tbh. I don't think Mosquito girl can even suck him due to him being mostly covered in metal. I do see Armored Gorilla take this if she decides to go straight at him to attack, as that is in character for her to do. There might be the chance she just not attack him head on but she lack range attacks and her mosquitoes are pretty ineffective.

Armored Gorilla should win if she decides to be cocky and attack head on, which is likely considering this is in character

Last edited:
Mosquito girl should take this. Comparable in strength with range advantage. She also did better against Genos than Armored Gorilla did in her base form.

Mosquito girl should take this. Comparable in strength with range advantage. She also did better against Genos than Armored Gorilla did in her base form.
No? Armored Gorilla is confirmed to be stronger in his base, and the Mosquito Girl had her legs ripped off easily by Genos. Tha fact she would likely just charge at Armored Gorilla like she did with Genos means Armored Gorilla could just splatter her.

And her range isn't all that better either

She did lose her legs, but genos lost his arm. Gorilla didn't even manage to damage genos. He may be stronger but she has much better battle prowess and speed it seems.

Not really? It's not enough speedblitz, and she wasn't confident in taking on Genos after Genos took her legs. Plus Genos even claimed he let his guard down when fighting against her because he frustrated over other matters. He was being sloppy in his fighting.

He was fighting properly, only mistake he made was not figuring out she gains power with blood. Also you said gorilla would splatter her of she rushed. She's durable enough not to get one shot.

I didn't mean one-shot by that, but he is stated to be stronger than her already, so he should take it in close combat.

Plus the fact Dr Genus was in distress when he found out Armored Gorilla was taken out, but did not care when he found out Mosquito Girl died, implies Armored Gorilla has a big power gap over her.

He even called AG's group the "Super Elite Squad"

He was in distress because the whole squad was eliminated leaving him with only his Trump card left. 1 monsters defeat vs an elite squads defeat. Those two scenarios aren't comparable.

Based off the two fights with Genos base mosquito performed much better and Gorilla doesn't really have a counter to the mosquitos swarming him he's never gonna see any attacks coming from her.

She was able to use them to block Genos's energy blasts while she flew away. I don't think he could swatt them away tbh.

But would she use all of them tho? In character she does not use it in combat unless she needs it for protection against something she was afraid of, like Genos. And she did a suicide move with them as she had no more use for them.

In character, we know that she'll just attack the opponent head on.

She used them initially against Genos, he was just a hard counter tbh. Even if she attacks head on, she took Genos's arm. She should be strong enough to damage him and fast enough to dodge his blows.

Again, she isn't that much faster, if not isn't faster than him at all, Genos could rip her legs off without he noticing for a bit, and AG could also somewhat keep up with Genos. AG could also just use his superior strength to just pin her down.

Hmmm maybe it's just interpretation, I see them as comparable well as you feel there's a huge gap between them. I do also feel them mosquitos would be helpful in some sense. Especially the mosquito bomb that flooded the streets.

Girl Mosquito gave Genos a harder fight than Gorilla. Plus, she can fly and can deliver stabbing punches.

Plus, she's faster.

She's also hotter than monke

Voting MG via regen is invalid because she needs blood to do so. I'm voting incon because both sides had their good reasonings to vote which of them. It is hard to tell who will win in an actual battle.

I think that's possible, but even without that I think Mosquito win the fight, her swarm of mosquitoes is hard for Gorilla and I also think she is faster, maybe not absurdly faster but more than Gorilla.

Is that even allowed for the fight? OP doesn't list that in the scenario, so it's just AG vs MG alone
It say Z-City, so I don't see why that's not possible, unless the OP specify that there are no one (person or animal) in the city then she can obtain blood with other means. Again, even without that my vote go for Mosquito.

Wait so are there citizens or not? If there are I think Mosquito Girl stomps
No citizens, Gorilla replaced Genos so there are no citizens, only animals from the city itself and the surrounding, but the OP said that the transformation is restricted, though he said that she can heal with blood so she have the regen from that.

I didn't mention regen since she was limited to base. I figured the blood would make her transform. Can she actually just regen without increasing in stats?

For how the OP worded it I thought of the scenary like this "there are enough blood to regen but not enough to transform" or that the transformation itself is restricted, as something that can make her tier change I think it can be restricted without limiting the other things.

I can't limit abilities like that. More blood not only heals, but makes her stronger. You either restrict the mosquitoes entirely or don't.

If she has mosquitoes, it might be a stomp.

Back