• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(OPM) About Garou and Saitama's Power Scaling

11-62c6772b4f7cd.jpg

Hi bro.

I believe you guys watched One Punch Man Chapter 212.

So now, do you think Garou and Saitama are at the 4-A level?

I found one tiktok guy saying that saitama has immerserable speed since he was manipulating sub-atomic particles and subatomic particles are a part of our body which is why he was going back in time by sheer speed.

I found one tiktok guy saying that saitama has immerserable speed since he was manipulating sub-atomic particles and subatomic particles are a part of our body which is why he was going back in time by sheer speed.
If he did it by manipulating his atoms, than he was not usinhg his sheer speed

4-A, debatably 3-C
it's already been calced to death but people still waiting for the end of the arc because literally anything could change

Back