• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OP Vegito wants to take on the Tournament of Power.

Vegito wants to take on the ToP fighters one by one, and for this he achieved Super Saiyan Blue Evolution.

Scenario 1: SSJBE Vegito.

Scenario 2: SSJBEKKx20 Vegito.

Seems OP, right? Except that we're using FT-arc Vegito for this matter.

so... how far does he get on the ToP? could he defeat UIO1 level fighters? Kefla? Toppo? maybe even Jiren? MUI? Who's the strongest opponent he can defeat?

95f54edaed87a6625a099646f0703b6a
I personally believe he can stomp Kefla with SSJBE and stacking a KKx20 would get him to Jiren territory, but I am not sure.

I mean, Current Goku is 3-A until he uses SSJB and Vegeta during the ToP wasn't Low 2-C until SSBE so I thought Vegito could easily get to Low 2-C via SSBE. I doubt SSBEKKx20 Vegito stays weaker than UIO1 but to each their own lol.

yeah but they didn't get low 2-C via the transformation boost especifically, they got it for being close enough in power that the boost alowed them to harm jiren.

going by that, he stays 3-A and thus gets stomped by the low 2-C since we don't know how much stronger they became until the tournament.

future trunks arc vegito beats every except jiren, if this was a T.O.P then he would definitely win. you would have to do some serious wanking to say mui is stronger than SSBEKKx20.

Ka$aJ1zo said:
future trunks arc vegito beats every except jiren, if this was a T.O.P then he would definitely win. you would have to do some serious wanking to say mui is stronger than SSBEKKx20.
transformations doesn't matter if your base if weak enough

Think of this, base vegito, who is already stronger than ssbkkx20 goku. then goes SSBEKKx20. to say mui goku is stronger than that makes no sense. To say jiren is, makes even less.

I think it would be fair to say that Vegito wins round 2. I'm not convinced in the slightest that Vegito wins round 1

I would say he wins scenario 1, SSBE alone should be enough. you seem to forget how gogeta at SSB didnt just beat broly, broly was a joke compared to him. who is confirmed to be around the strength of beerus, same as jiren, i can't see jiren toying with broly the way SSB gogeta did, and SSBE vegito would have to be even stronger. while broly movie ssb gogeta is stronger than ssb vegito from ToP. SSBE vegito would most certainly still be stronger. SSBEKKx20 wins with ease, SSBE has to put in effort but in the end he would still come out on top

and the tiers are kinda irrelevant atm because the tier is going based off of the strongest we've seen vegito, the FT arc, it doesnt actually cover if he was summoned in T.O.P or if he used SSBEKKx20.

still though SSBEKKx20 future trunks arc vegito still wouldnt be 3-A. he would probably be around the strength of T.O.P vegito SSBE. perhaps greater.

Obviously a fusion of two characters who were able to hold there own against Jiren is going to win, that's not even the question. The question IS, however, if a FT arc Vegito with those power ups could win the T.O.P., and without Kaioken, the answer is still no from me

He literally can't be Low 2-C because you can't simply scale your way into it without a feat or scaling off another Low 2-C. He would just be a stronger 3-A. And even if you could, he'd be baseline or a little above it, meaning either way, he still gets stomped by the Low 2-Cs

I agree with you on that however. I can't see FT arc vegito without kaioken winning. He would definitely beat the "full power" jiren, but jiren after he "breaks his limits" to compete with MUI goku, would be too much for jiren.

Hst master said:
He literally can't be Low 2-C because you can't simply scale your way into it without a feat or scaling off another Low 2-C. He would just be a stronger 3-A. And even if you could, he'd be baseline or a little above it, meaning either way, he still gets stomped by the Low 2-Cs
  • cough*

wasnt replying to you since your message didnt appear yet until after reloading the page. like i said the tier didnt really matter since you would have say FT vegito SSBEKKx20 is 3-A, while jiren is 2-C. even though jiren is clearly weaker. and there is a big problem with that.

that's cuz he would be 3-A. Like I said, you can't just power your way into low 2-C. At best Vegito would be 3-A still while anyone post UIO1 would stomp by virtue of being a tier higher. And again, even if he were able to disregard our tiering system and power his way into low 2-C, he'd be baseline.

your logic is flawed though, 3-A can't be stronger than low 2-C, that would mean he isnt 3-A, the only reason you don't put him in 2-C is because you didnt have any solid statements saying what he was capable of. and the reason you don't have any is because he never existed in that form, so all of this is theoretical. which means, there is zero point in even discussing tiers.

If someone who is claimed to be 3-A, gets a huge powerboost to the point where he's stronger than a low 2-C. then that would mean one of two things, he would be strong enough to be low 2-C, or the low 2-C would be weak enough to be 3-A, sense that isnt the case, FT SSBEKKx20 vegito, would be low 2-C.

And i would imagine you can "just power your way into low 2-C", Jiren doesnt have any actual abilities that make him 2-C, it's his feats. why do you think broly isnt low 2-C in his base form, but is low 2-C at full power? same for goku. all they're doing is getting stronger, the exact same should work, and will work, for vegito.

your logic is flawed though, 3-A can't be stronger than low 2-C, that would mean he isnt 3-A, the only reason you don't put him in 2-C is because you didnt have any solid statements saying what he was capable of. and the reason you don't have any is because he never existed in that form, so all of this is theoretical. which means, there is zero point in even discussing tiers.

Exactly. A 3-A can't be stronger than a Low 2-C. Hence why Vegito gets stomped.

If someone who is claimed to be 3-A, gets a huge powerboost to the point where he's stronger than a low 2-C. then that would mean one of two things, he would be strong enough to be low 2-C, or the low 2-C would be weak enough to be 3-A, sense that isnt the case, FT SSBEKKx20 vegito, would be low 2-C.

Jiren and FT Vegito aren't comparable in the slightest. Second this entire argument relies on there being a general consensus that FT Arc Vegito is => Jiren, which isn't the case. It's simply a baseless assumption because 2 transformations are stacked onto him.

And i would imagine you can "just power your way into low 2-C", Jiren doesnt have any actual abilities that make him 2-C, it's his feats. why do you think broly isnt low 2-C in his base form, but is low 2-C at full power? same for goku. all they're doing is getting stronger, the exact same should work, and will work, for vegito.

Exactly. Through a feat and a statement of being > Infinite Zamasu. Not just stacking transformations. Broly is Low 2-C via beating around Goku and Vegeta, 2 Low 2-Cs and keeping up with Gogeta, another Low 2-C. Vegito has no such feats and thus would only be a higher end of 3-A, Vegito has no feats or statements to put him at Low 2-C.

exactly. A 3-A can't be stronger than a Low 2-C. Hence why Vegito gets stomped. You completely ignored the entire thing and only read the first sentence. allow me to restate "your logic is flawed though, 3-A can't be stronger than low 2-C, that would mean he isnt 3-A, the only reason you don't put him in 2-C is because you didnt have any solid statements saying what he was capable of. and the reason you don't have any is because he never existed in that form, so all of this is theoretical. which means, there is zero point in even discussing tiers."

Jiren and FT Vegito aren't comparable in the slightest. Second this entire argument relies on there being a general consensus that FT Arc Vegito is => Jiren, which isn't the case. It's simply a baseless assumption because 2 transformations are stacked onto him. This isnt about FT vegito, this is about SSBEKKx20 FT vegito big difference, it's not a baseless assumption. considering SSBEKKx20 vegito would be atleast around 400 times stronger than SSB FT vegito. they are comparable indeed.

Exactly. Through a feat and a statement of being > Infinite Zamasu. Not just stacking transformations. Broly is Low 2-C via beating around Goku and Vegeta, 2 Low 2-Cs and keeping up with Gogeta, another Low 2-C. Vegito has no such feats and thus would only be a higher end of 3-A, Vegito has no feats or statements to put him at Low 2-C.

Being stronger than infinite zamasu doesnt make much difference if SSB FT vegito was already stronger, and SSBEKKx20 would be, MUCH stronger. they still all follow the pattern of being raised tiers simply by "powering through". since vegito is doing the exact same, he gets the exact same treatment. You can go from universal to low multiversal by getting stronger.

the only reason you continue to call him 3-A is because we havent seen him yet, which is exactly why tiers are pointless for this. irrelevant. since this is "theoretical". meaning any attempt to place anyone in a tier so you can ignore all reasoning and just go "this tier is higher so he wins" makes no sense because you don't actually know what tier he would be in. whether you have someone state exactly how strong he is or not, isnt gonna make him any weaker.

You completely ignored the entire thing and only read the first sentence.

That's because the rest of it is basically "He's hypothetical so he doesn't have to apply to the tiering system." which is false.

Being stronger than infinite zamasu doesnt make much difference if SSB FT vegito was already stronger, and SSBEKKx20 would be, MUCH stronger. they still all follow the pattern of being raised tiers simply by "powering through". since vegito is doing the exact same, he gets the exact same treatment.

He wasn't stronger than Infinite Zamasu. He was as strong as Fusion Zamasu. No they don't. They all scale from being >> Infinite Zamasu and comparable to or greater than Jiren. Vegito however has zero statements to put him at Low 2-C and Zero Feats. Stacking 2 hypothetical transformations onto him isn't gonna magically make him scale.

This isnt about FT vegito, this is about SSBEKKx20 FT vegito big difference, it's not a baseless assumption. considering SSBEKKx20 vegito would be atleast around 400 times stronger than SSB FT vegito. they are comparable indeed.

Considering he's never been in those forms separate let alone together? That's exactly what a baseless assumption is. And not only did that multiplier come out of nowhere, he could be a million times stronger and still be 3-A as the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C is infinite.

the only reason you continue to call him 3-A is because we havent seen him yet, which is exactly why tiers are pointless for this. irrelevant. since this is "theoretical". meaning any attempt to place anyone in a tier so you can ignore all reasoning and just go "this tier is higher so he wins" makes no sense because you don't actually know what tier he would be in. whether you have someone state exactly how strong he is or not, isnt gonna make him any weaker.

No, he's 3-A because this is explicitly Future Trunks Saga Vegito with SSBE and KKx20, who is 3-A. No matter how many transformations you put on that version of Vegito, he'll still be 3-A. Refer to my 1st sentence for the rest.

That's because the rest of it is basically "He's hypothetical so he doesn't have to apply to the tiering system." which is false.

Not even close to what i said, I said you can't make up a spot on the tiering system for him when you don't actually know. applying the same logic used by other transformations, once again, he isnt 3-A if he's stronger than jiren, so the tiering system, DOESNT MATTER.

He wasn't stronger than Infinite Zamasu. He was as strong as Fusion Zamasu. No they don't. They all scale from being >> Infinite Zamasu and comparable to or greater than Jiren. Vegito however has zero statements to put him at Low 2-C and Zero Feats. Stacking 2 hypothetical transformations onto him isn't gonna magically make him scale.

it's not magically making him that scale, if one person, is stronger than someone else who has feats to place them in low 2-C, then being stronger than him IS the feat, that is the exact same feat that's been used to place broly in low 2-C. "beating up goku and vegeta". therefore, by the same logic, vegito FT SSBEKKx20 would be low 2-C.

Considering he's never been in those forms separate let alone together? That's exactly what a baseless assumption is. And not only did that multiplier come out of nowhere, he could be a million times stronger and still be 3-A as the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C is infinite. That multiplier did not come out of nowhere, SSBE is greatly comparable to SSBKKx20, which is why i said, "AROUND 400." considering 20x20 is 400.

clearly can't be a million times stronger considering if he was, he would be much stronger than jiren, which is why i keep saying it's pointless to try to throw tiers in when comparing who is stronger, because you won't get anywhere.

Lets say vegito, becomes a million times stronger, great, now he is stronger than jiren who is low 2-C. oh but wait. "We dont have any feats for a character that doesnt exist" so does this mean jiren wins? no. see the problem here?

No, he's 3-A because this is explicitly Future Trunks Saga Vegito with SSBE and KKx20, who is 3-A. No matter how many transformations you put on that version of Vegito, he'll still be 3-A. Refer to my 1st sentence for the rest.

He's not 3-A for one. the transformations does matter. as i stated above, your tier, doesnt matter. if A is a million times stronger than B, but B has the feats to put him in low 2-C. does that make B stronger? no. If Vegito is stronger than jiren, but jiren has the feats to put him in low 2-C. does that make jiren stronger? No.

the entire tiering system is based on feats, so if a 3-A gets the feats to surpass a low 2-C, that would make him stronger, remember this is DBS, being stronger. makes you stronger, regardless of this tiering system that someone made. you're saying vegito even if he was MILLIONs of times stronger, would be weaker than jiren, simply because of the tier? we're going by DBS rules, since they're both from the exact same series. it would make no sense to compare two characters from the same series using an outside set of rules.

Not even close to what i said, I said you can't make up a spot on the tiering system for him when you don't actually know. applying the same logic used by other transformations, once again, he isnt 3-A if he's stronger than jiren, so the tiering system, DOESNT MATTER.

But he's not stronger than Jiren. That is soley your assumption and you've done nothing to back this claim up but repeat "He's stronger than Jiren" Ad Nauseam.

it's not magically making him that scale, if one person, is stronger than someone else who has feats to place them in low 2-C, then being stronger than him IS the feat, that is the exact same feat that's been used to place broly in low 2-C. "beating up goku and vegeta". therefore, by the same logic, vegito FT SSBEKKx20 would be low 2-C.

Again prove this. Because you've given zero reasoning as to why this is true, other than just repeating it, as I've given several as to why characters are where they are. Vegito has never fought a Low 2-C and thus he's not Low 2-C in contrast to Broly who has fought 3.

That multiplier did not come out of nowhere, SSBE is greatly comparable to SSBKKx20, which is why i said, "AROUND 400." considering 20x20 is 400.

Blue Evolution doesn't even have an official multiplier.

Lets say vegito, becomes a million times stronger, great, now he is stronger than jiren who is low 2-C. oh but wait. "We dont have any feats for a character that doesnt exist" so does this mean jiren wins? no. see the problem here?

It's almost like you ignored what I said between the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C being infinite. Infinite > Millions. And yet again prove that FT Vegito with these transformations is > Jiren other than just saying so.

He's not 3-A for one. the transformations does matter. as i stated above, your tier, doesnt matter. if A is a million times stronger than B, but B has the feats to put him in low 2-C. does that make B stronger? no. If Vegito is stronger than jiren, but jiren has the feats to put him in low 2-C. does that make jiren stronger? No.

Prove he's not 3-A. And it does, considering the sole difference between Normal Vegito and this Hypothetical one is that he has 2 transformations stacked onto him. You've yet to prove that Vegito is stronger in any way.

the entire tiering system is based on feats, so if a 3-A gets the feats to surpass a low 2-C, that would make him stronger, remember this is DBS, being stronger. makes you stronger, regardless of this tiering system that someone made. you're saying vegito even if he was MILLIONs of times stronger, would be weaker than jiren, simply because of the tier? we're going by DBS rules, since they're both from the exact same series. it would make no sense to compare two characters from the same series using an outside set of rules.

Except Vegito has no feats to be considered stronger than Kefla let alone Jiren. And yet again the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C is infinite. You could stack SSBE, UI, and Kaiokenx500000 onto Vegito and he'd still be 3-A. A strong 3-A (And possibly either dead or defused due to the strain) but a 3-A nonetheless. And why not considering we do it for everyone else, why should Vegito be the exception?

But he's not stronger than Jiren. That is soley your assumption and you've done nothing to back this claim up but repeat "He's stronger than Jiren" Ad Nauseam.

I mean we can't really even debate this sense all you do is go "higher tier so he's stronger" even though we can't place him in a tier simply because we've never seen anything from him. Again prove this. Because you've given zero reasoning as to why this is true, other than just repeating it, as I've given several as to why characters are where they are. Vegito has never fought a Low 2-C and thus he's not Low 2-C in contrast to Broly who has fought 3.

youve basically restated above

blue Evolution doesn't even have an official multiplier. I know it doesnt, which is why i said AROUND, sense it's clear he is pretty close to the strength of SSBKKx20 goku. Considering their SSBs are similar, it's safe to say the multiplier for it, although not exact, is pretty close to x20. It's almost like you ignored what I said between the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C being infinite. Infinite > Millions. And yet again prove that FT Vegito with these transformations is > Jiren other than just saying so.

The gap between the two tiers are irrelevant, the entire tiers are irrelevant, what arent you getting, we can't get anywhere if you keep trying to use tiers. if vegito was a million times stronger he would be stronger than jiren, that's common sense. DBS rules > tiering rules. Try to argue this on any DBS site and anyone will tell you vegito, if he was a million times stronger would beat jiren, common sense. it doesnt matter what tier they are in since it is just a flawed ruleset made by someone. So for this reason, tiers are ignored, they are flawed.

Prove he's not 3-A. And it does, considering the sole difference between Normal Vegito and this Hypothetical one is that he has 2 transformations stacked onto him. You've yet to prove that Vegito is stronger in any way.

As stated above, tiers are going to be ignored so this is void.

Except Vegito has no feats to be considered stronger than Kefla let alone Jiren. And yet again the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C is infinite. You could stack SSBE, UI, and Kaiokenx500000 onto Vegito and he'd still be 3-A. A strong 3-A (And possibly either dead or defused due to the strain) but a 3-A nonetheless. And why not considering we do it for everyone else, why should Vegito be the exception? Vegito has feats above kefla what are you talking about? SSB goku and vegeta fusing, even in FT arc, is still stronger than caulifa and kale fusing. The rest is void due to the flawed logic of tiers when trying to use it for DBS comparisons.

Do you, or do you not agree, that vegito if he was a million times stronger would be stronger than jiren? the answer is pretty obvious. So answer the question. it doesnt matter if he's "still 3-A" because it's stronger than jiren, who is 2-C. and sense you can't be 2-C without needing to show the actual feats of it it's impossible sense he can't have any feats to prove this because it doesnt exist.

This entire thing is you actually ignoring any arguments and just looking at the flawed logic of the tiering system. which is why this argument will never get anywhere if you keep doing that.

I mean we can't really even debate this sense all you do is go "higher tier so he's stronger" even though we can't place him in a tier simply because we've never seen anything from him.

We do for other characters very easily. They get an at least due to being stronger than their previous form but having no feats.

I know it doesnt, which is why i said AROUND, sense it's clear he is pretty close to the strength of SSBKKx20 goku. Considering their SSBs are similar, it's safe to say the multiplier for it, although not exact, is pretty close to x20

And this iffy multiplier yet again isn't gonna clear the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C.

The gap between the two tiers are irrelevant, the entire tiers are irrelevant, what arent you getting, we can't get anywhere if you keep trying to use tiers. if vegito was a million times stronger he would be stronger than jiren, that's common sense. DBS rules > tiering rules. Try to argue this on any DBS site and anyone will tell you vegito, if he was a million times stronger would beat jiren, common sense. it doesnt matter what tier they are in since it is just a flawed ruleset made by someone. So for this reason, tiers are ignored, they are flawed.

>We can't get anywhere if you keep trying to use tiers

Yes we could, it would just end up in Vegito losing. Which isn't your desired result.

>DBS rules > tiering rules.

Uh no. DB is subject to the tiers same as any other verse. Vegito isn't getting any special treatment.

>Try to argue this on any DBS site and anyone will tell you vegito, if he was a million times stronger would beat jiren,

Nice appeal to popularity you got there.

>it doesnt matter what tier they are in since it is just a flawed ruleset made by someone. So for this reason, tiers are ignored, they are flawed.

That's not a reason nor is it for you to decide. You're essentially saying that because Vegito can't win let's ignore tiers.

As stated above, tiers are going to be ignored so this is void.

And as stated above, it's not for you to decide.

Vegito has feats above kefla what are you talking about? SSB goku and vegeta fusing, even in FT arc, is still stronger than caulifa and kale fusing. The rest is void due to the flawed logic of tiers when trying to use it for DBS comparisons.

Considering Kefla is capable of fighting a UIO2 Goku and even one shotting him, she's very much stronger. If you have a problem you are free to make a CRT. And are you gonna repeat "tiers are void" Ad Nauseam this time?

Do you, or do you not agree, that vegito if he was a million times stronger would be stronger than jiren? the answer is pretty obvious. So answer the question. it doesnt matter if he's "still 3-A" because it's stronger than jiren, who is 2-C. and sense you can't be 2-C without needing to show the actual feats of it it's impossible sense he can't have any feats to prove this because it doesnt exist.

Nice loaded question. Well yes it does matter, if he's still 3-A, he's still weaker. And nice strawmanning with my "if Vegito was a million times stronger he still would be weaker than Jiren" example for the tiering system. And because he has no feats as said above he'd be "At Least 3-A" I.E. Still weaker.

This entire thing is you actually ignoring any arguments and just looking at the flawed logic of the tiering system. which is why this argument will never get anywhere if you keep doing that.

Except you're not even giving an argument, you're throwing a statement out and stonewalling it and avoiding giving any proof along with multiple fallacies.

this debate is pretty much over because it's literally impossible to ever actually debate a DBS fight such as this if you want to throw in made up rules such as the tiering system. you literally ignored several of them such as " it doesnt matter if he's "still 3-A" because it's stronger than jiren, who is 2-C. " you could be a million times stronger than jiren but apparently even if he is he isnt because "tiers hurr durr". no point in arguing with someone who continues to ignore actual reasoning and only look at some fancy tier chart they found online.

the fact that you think this is about "vegito doesnt win so no tiers" makes no sense. it's the fact that combinding tiers with DBS leads to an outcome that doesnt make sense.

vegito being a million times stronger means he's stronger than jiren, cased close, tiers are irrelevant since they are incorrect. the reason they are incorrect is they can't be used properly without giving a false answer. DBS logic, along with basic scaling implies vegito x1,000,000 is stronger, the tiering system says it doesnt matter. thats why you can't combined the two. the fact that you refuse to listen to that means this never goes anywhere.

heck i doubt youve even seen DBS

" it doesnt matter if he's "still 3-A" because it's stronger than jiren, who is 2-C.

And you've never backed this up. Yet again stating something and running with it is not an argument. It's stonewalling.

you could be a million times stronger than jiren but apparently even if he is he isnt because "tiers hurr durr". no point in arguing with someone who continues to ignore actual reasoning and only look at some fancy tier chart they found online.

No it's because the gap between them is an infinite gap. Simple Math and I'm garbage at math. There's no reasoning behind your statements just stonewalling and fallacies. The sole reasoning you don't want to use the tiering system (that's here for a reason) is because Vegito wouldn't be able to clear. So unless he has some secret hax he's been hiding UIO and co. stomp.

the gap isnt infinite, this is DBS. you go by DBS logic, simple, if you try to add in a different ruleset you get an incorrect answer. the gap CANT be infinite otherwise no one would ever get stronger than jiren. goku didnt get infinitely stronger.

you havent seen DBS, you don't get to argue this. it's clear there are basic things you fail to understand.

Dear Lord in Heavens... What is happening here. Anyway I dont think that Vegito would perform well to be honest. Jiren would probably have taken him down rather quickly (just like he did with Hit) and even if that wasnt the case.... He would have lost to Kefla or Toppo in GoD mode.

Ka$aJ1zo said:
the gap isnt infinite, this is DBS. you go by DBS logic, simple, if you try to add in a different ruleset you get an incorrect answer. the gap CANT be infinite otherwise no one would ever get stronger than jiren. goku didnt get infinitely stronger.

you havent seen DBS, you don't get to argue this. it's clear there are basic things you fail to understand.
And DB isn't gonna get get special treatment, no matter how many times you repeat this. And yes scaling chains and levels of infinity are a thing, otherwise there would be no tiers above Low 2-C.

This is hilarious.

Back