• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(One Vote Left) A Clown Fights A Werid Animal (The Stranger vs. Crash Bandicoot)

Jackythejack

They/Them
So I legitimately have no idea how this fight is gonna go, so,..that's just peachy isn't it? Speed is gonna be equalized because reasons. Both are 7-B, Crash only has the powers he gets without equipment (so no equipment), fight takes place in in the Dimsdale Dimadome or however you spell it.

The Stranger:

Bandicoot:

Incon: 2

Thaaat's what I figured.

Also from what I understand, the abilities that's Crash has without equipment are Vibration manipulation, statistics amplification, toon force, regen, size manipulation and attack reflection

I dunno Crash's exact AP, while Stranger goes up to 87.6 megatons.

Wait, why doesn't Stranger have a + in his AP aaaaa

It's basiclaly division yeah.

My main question is if either can get past the stupid regen

That'd be a tough one. I mean, if either can do so, they win, but I think not.

Yeah, checking it, I don't think they will. The Stranger is brutal, but I dunno if that helps.

So would that be an incon? I don't think either can do too much to the other...though I'm no exactly sure...

I feel that's an Incon-

Wait.

Why, of all places this could take place in.

Anyways, inconclusive. None can kill the other.

I mean, you could also vote Incon to make this faster, the OP can vote.

Wait I can?? Woooooah.

Okay uh, Incon then yeah none can hurt the other. I didn't know I could vote on these threads, wow.

How many votes does a thread need?

"I AM YOUR WICKEDNESS MADE OF FLESH"

"├Å├ím├┐├½├╗rw├»├º─ç├½dn├½śm├ó├½däwff┼ééśh."

"ARE YOU MOCKING ME?"

"├är├½├┐éwm├íwk├»├▒gm├½?"

Except Crash doesn't normally talk right?? I dunno.

We should just keep posting until someone else votes on this

Buuut on the bright side I'm working on a fanfic.

And someone's already busted through a door for comedic effect.

So y'know 9-B I guess

Back