• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Tony Stark, throughout his entire history of being on this site, has been out against every OPM character he could have been thrown against, being put in matches, multiple times no less, with Tats, Boros and Harou.

I say it's time we put him against the final one to wrap up this little Iron Man vs One Punch Man series of matches....Wow that fit.

Speed is unequalized, High 6A for both. (Saitama=Casually Slapped away a 183 Pettaton attack, Iron Man's 375 while going all out)

Iron Ma:

Saitama:

Stark via everything. He's smarter, likely stronger, has a crapton more experience, outranges with his planetary weaponry, abd is just better in every way. The reason I didn't make this is I was worried it might be a stomp and I think ot just might be, but I'll wait for more input.

Wait....

What if I unEqualized the speed?

I remembered he was Sub Rel+.

Isn't this stompy? Iron Man has done everything Saitama ever does in the comics but better, hell even in character Iron Man just wins by outranging him. Tbh I don't see Saitama even touching Tony since range spamming is very in character for him

Apparently Saitama is scaling above 10% while Iron Man is well above 7%

This should be fair then, speed is unequalized

Back