• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima
Since we have new calculations and we still have not decided which calculation with the Sea King is the best - I will make one big post for SGM.

One feat. Three calcs. Different speed classes​

The Sea King leaps while the raindrops are slowed down. This feat has 3 versions of the calculation. @USklaverei, @El_Beyonder and mine.

My calculation:
It uses the distance from the manga, which was calculated by the USk in the first version of the old calculation. My calculation uses a timeframe from the anime to figure out how much the raindrops are slowed down.

I got a result of 44 Mach (High Hypersonic).

USk calculation:
He uses the timeframe from the anime like me, but now he takes the distance traveled by the Sea King from ANIME.

He got a result of 7 Machs (Hypersonic).

Beyonder calculation:
It uses the timeframe from the anime, but the distance from the manga. He seems to be using a different angular dimension method that gives him a little more than the manga's distance traveled.

He got a result of 50.45 Mach (High Hypersonic+).

Which one should use?

This scales to all characters that are stronger than the Wet Sea King. That is, more than half of the Vers.

Orochi reacts to Saitama, who was moving at the speed of MHS+ at the time​

The name of the calculation speaks for itself.
Orochi through scaling will have MHS+ (Mach 7200), but this feat confirms his status as MHS +. His individual feat.

Scales to Psykorochi (Which, through other scaling, already has 7200 Machs), Post-Elder Centipede (Reacts to Psaykorochi), weakened Psykorochi (She is comparable to Genos), Drive Knight (Comparable to Genos and weakened Psykorochi), Atomic Samurai (Which has 2 own feat on MHS+, this scaling and feat a little lower in this post, which puts it even higher), Nyan (Compare with Drive Knight), Bang and Bomb (Compare with Samurai), Tanktop Master (Monster Association Arc (Enhanced by Fubuki). Only for attack speed. He throws buildings faster than Psykorochi's beams.), Lord Boros (Power Sealed. He is Above Dragon Level, which means faster than the Weakened Psykorochi, which is a dragon).

The Atomic Samurai once again proved that he is the fastest swordsman after Flash​

Calc.
He blitя the beam of the weakened Psykorochi and blinks the Psykorochi itself, which is quite close to the Sub-Relativistic (Mach 7200). So this feat fits into powerscaling.

Only scales to Atomic Samurai, Bang and Bomb.

Sonic's speed multiplication​

Sonic is capable in his technique capable of consistently being FTE for Post-G4 Genos. He creates as many as 4 afterimages in his perception. The speed of Genos is Mach 63.45. This means that Sonic's speed is at least 1.5 times faster, that is, Mach 95.17 (By the way, he lacks only 5% to be an MHS. 1.5 times is the minimum for FTE, so can we assume that he is with this technique MHS?). Then, Sonic showed that he can be much faster than before. He creates as many as 10 afterimages in Genos's perception, which shocked him. It means that this technique is much faster than the previous one and is the peak of Sonic's skills, which he kept specially for Saitama. That is, this technique is at least 1.5 times faster than the old one, because it is supposed to be much faster. This means that his speed with this technique is Mach 142.7 (MHS).

Suiryu and Garou​

In the official anime, OVA, whose script was written by ONE and who are canon, Suiryu and Garou got into a fight in the VR game. As it was said, this game completely copies your movements and only at the end of the fight Garou hit so fast that the machine could not record his movements. Throughout the fight, they both reacted and dodged each other, and even hit each other. Both screamed as they fought at full strength.

As we later saw, after the loss, Garou wanted to see Suiryu, but did not know where he was. This tells us that they didn't actually beat each other. They were in different rooms. That is, their AP does not scale to each other. But their speed must scale. It would have been impossible for them to fight calmly and even get into courage if the program recorded their movements several times slower than they are.

But King defeated Suiryu. This is due to the fact that Suiryu tried to study the enemy at the beginning of the battle. As we can see, Suiryu literally stands still at the beginning of the fight, even the "standing" animation of his avatar goes on while King runs towards him. Suiryu tried to study the enemy, but because of this, King attacked first. King is a professional gamer. He won because he knows which combos to use and all he has to do is press the buttons on the controller. His avatar attacks as fast as the program recorded him. Plus, it's a pretty comedic moment.

So, this does not in any way disprove that Suiryu must scale to Human Garou in speed.
Also

Which staff members should I notify about this?

Since we have new calculations and we still have not decided which calculation with the Sea King is the best - I will make one big post for SGM.

The Sea King leaps while the raindrops are slowed down. This feat has 3 versions of the calculation. @USklaverei, @El_Beyonder and mine.

My calculation:
It uses the distance from the manga, which was calculated by the USk in the first version of the old calculation. My calculation uses a timeframe from the anime to figure out how much the raindrops are slowed down.

USk calculation:
He uses the timeframe from the anime like me, but now he takes the distance traveled by the Sea King from ANIME.

Beyonder calculation:
It uses the timeframe from the anime, but the distance from the manga. He seems to be using a different angular dimension method that gives him a little more than the manga's distance traveled.

Which one should use?

This scales to all characters that are stronger than the Wet Sea King. That is, more than half of the Vers.

Orochi reacts to Saitama, who was moving at the speed of MHS+ at the time​

The name of the calculation speaks for itself.
Orochi through scaling will have MHS+ (Mach 7200), but this feat confirms his status as MHS +. His individual feat.

Scales to Psykorochi (Which, through other scaling, already has 7200 Machs), Post-Elder Centipede (Reacts to Psaykorochi), weakened Psykorochi (She is comparable to Genos), Drive Knight (Comparable to Genos and weakened Psykorochi), Atomic Samurai (Which has 2 own feat on MHS+, this scaling and feat a little lower in this post, which puts it even higher), Nyan (Compare with Drive Knight), Bang and Bomb (Compare with Samurai), Tanktop Master (Monster Association Arc (Enhanced by Fubuki). Only for attack speed. He throws buildings faster than Psykorochi's beams.), Lord Boros (Power Sealed. He is Above Dragon Level, which means faster than the Weakened Psykorochi, which is a dragon).

The Atomic Samurai once again proved that he is the fastest swordsman after Flash​

Calc.
He blitя the beam of the weakened Psykorochi and blinks the Psykorochi itself, which is quite close to the Sub-Relativistic (Mach 7200). So this feat fits into powerscaling.

Sonic's speed multiplication​

Sonic is capable in his technique capable of consistently being FTE for Post-G4 Genos. He creates as many as 4 afterimages in his perception. The speed of Genos is Mach 63.45. This means that Sonic's speed is at least 1.5 times faster, that is, Mach 95.17 (By the way, he lacks only 5% to be an MHS. 1.5 times is the minimum for FTE, so can we assume that he is with this technique MHS?). Then, Sonic showed that he can be much faster than before. He creates as many as 10 afterimages in Genos's perception, which shocked him. It means that this technique is much faster than the previous one and is the peak of Sonic's skills, which he kept specially for Saitama. That is, this technique is at least 1.5 times faster than the old one, because it is supposed to be much faster. This means that his speed with this technique is Mach 142.7 (MHS).

Suiryu and Garou​

In the official anime, OVA, whose script was written by ONE and who are canon, Suiryu and Garou got into a fight in the VR game. As it was said, this game completely copies your movements and only at the end of the fight Garou hit so fast that the machine could not record his movements. Throughout the fight, they both reacted and dodged each other, and even hit each other. Both screamed as they fought at full strength.

As we later saw, after the loss, Garou wanted to see Suiryu, but did not know where he was. This tells us that they didn't actually beat each other. They were in different rooms. That is, their AP does not scale to each other. But their speed must scale. It would have been impossible for them to fight calmly and even get into courage if the program recorded their movements several times slower than they are.

But King defeated Suiryu. This is due to the fact that Suiryu tried to study the enemy at the beginning of the battle. As we can see, Suiryu literally stands still at the beginning of the fight, even the "standing" animation of his avatar goes on while King runs towards him. Suiryu tried to study the enemy, but because of this, King attacked first. King is a professional gamer. He won because he knows which combos to use and all he has to do is press the buttons on the controller. His avatar attacks as fast as the program recorded him. Plus, it's a pretty comedic moment.

So, this does not in any way disprove that Suiryu must scale to Human Garou in speed.
@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

I would appreciate if you can evaluate this, so we can finally hopefully end this thread.

Orochi reacts to Saitama, who was moving at the speed of MHS+ at the time

I don't see how this is not calc-stacking? Calculating the speed of Saitama and then stacking that to find the speed of Orochi.

On top of that, the method used to calculated the length of the tunnel that Saitama ran down (somehow getting a figure 1833+ kilometers) is absurd. The end of the tunnel can't be assumed to be a single pixel in size just because you can't see it. It's possible it can't be seen due to darkness.

And assuming Saitama crossed the entire length of the tunnel in three seconds because... what? The few panels we see of Saitama, is certainly not over the entire length of the tunnel.

I don't see how this is not calc-stacking? Calculating the speed of Saitama and then stacking that to find the speed of Orochi.
WHAT?

Saitama ran 1800 kilometers in a couple of seconds, and in THIS scene Orochi reacted to him.

This is not a calc stack. The same method is used to calculate the Flash.

When a character moves at a certain speed, and the other somehow reacts to him at THIS speed, where the character showed this speed, then this is not a calc stack.
On top of that, the method used to calculated the length of the tunnel that Saitama ran down (somehow getting a figure 1833+ kilometers) is absurd. The end of the tunnel can't be assumed to be a single pixel in size just because you can't see it. It's possible it can't be seen due to darkness.
Not. The end of the tunnel is very glowing, it is all on fire and neon glow. Just because of the light, it should be even easier to see.

And assuming Saitama crossed the entire length of the tunnel in three seconds because... what? The few panels we see of Saitama, is certainly not over the entire length of the tunnel.
Saitama ran almost the entire tunnel in just 2 frames. The remaining few frames show how he runs the remaining few kilometers. Given the speed of Saitama, the timeframe of these frames is only a few milliseconds.

It is understood that the timeframe is small, and it took only 2 frames to run to closer to the end of the tunnel. So I took 3 seconds. Do you have any arguments in favor of the fact that there are more than 3 seconds?

Saitama ran 1800 kilometers in a couple of seconds, and in THIS scene Orochi reacted to him.

Saitama did not run 1800 kilometers.

The fact that you also used three kilometers for the diameter of the tunnel when we see a train in comparison to the tunnel is also ridiculous.

Not. The end of the tunnel is very glowing, it is all on fire and neon glow. Just because of the light, it should be even easier to see.

Where is your proof that the end of the tunnel is glowing?

Saitama ran almost the entire tunnel in just 2 frames. The remaining few frames show how he runs the remaining few kilometers. Given the speed of Saitama, the timeframe of these frames is only a few milliseconds.

No, he ran from the portion of the tunnel with the train to Orochi in just a few panels.

Calc.

Only scales to Atomic Samurai, Bang and Bomb
I thought it scaled only to attack speed?

Saitama did not run 1800 kilometers.

The fact that you also used three kilometers for the diameter of the tunnel when we see a train in comparison to the tunnel is also ridiculous.
Oh my God.

First, Murata loves to change proportions. Even Psaykorochi can change dimensions from 500 meters to 30 meters, and without transformations, simply because Murata does not know how to maintain dimensions. The Monster Association Tower varies in width from 400+ meters to 15. A centipede can be as wide as 30 meters, or visually 7. A beefcake can be visually 270 meters or 500 meters. And so on.

You have seen in the scans that even the base Orochi is much larger than the diameter of the tunnel appears compared to the train in the last scan. Orochi in the third form got even bigger. Much more. Even so, it is much smaller than a hole.
Where is your proof that the end of the tunnel is glowing?
Directly on my scans, it is shown that Orochi in third form is glowing. Both on the scans, where he transforms into third form on Imgur, and on the scans, where he reacts to Saitama running towards him.
No, he ran from the portion of the tunnel with the train to Orochi in just a few panels.
Not. He reached almost the end of the tunnel in 2 frames.

The first frame - the passengers of the train saw something run past them.

Second frame (First frame of the second scan) - we are shown how Saitama runs.

All other frames show how Saitama has several kilometers left to the end of the tunnel (Considering that the diameter of the tunnel is almost 3 kilometers). The timeframe for these scans takes milliseconds.

I take 3 seconds because the running scene takes a couple of frames and is accentuated as short.

If you have an argument as to why it took more than 3 seconds, then I'll listen. This is not a wank. This is logical.

1) Murata knows how to keep proportions stable, he chooses not to because there's more important things about manga-making than keeping powerscaling nerds happy.

2) However if the proportions are inconsistent we do NOT use the biggest value.

First, Murata loves to change proportions. Even Psaykorochi can change dimensions from 500 meters to 30 meters, and without transformations, simply because Murata does not know how to maintain dimensions. The Monster Association Tower varies in width from 400+ meters to 15. A centipede can be as wide as 30 meters, or visually 7. A beefcake can be visually 270 meters or 500 meters. And so on.

You have seen in the scans that even the base Orochi is much larger than the diameter of the tunnel appears compared to the train in the last scan. Orochi in the third form got even bigger. Much more. Even so, it is much smaller than a hole.

That doesn't mean using the biggest value for the tunnel, especially for a completely different shot of it.

Directly on my scans, it is shown that Orochi in third form is glowing. Both on the scans, where he transforms into third form on Imgur, and on the scans, where he reacts to Saitama running towards him.

Dude, I'm talking about the other end of the tunnel. Not the entrance with Orochi.

All other frames show how Saitama has several kilometers left to the end of the tunnel (Considering that the diameter of the tunnel is almost 3 kilometers). The timeframe for these scans takes milliseconds.

Number of panels is not a timeframe. It's certainly not a strong reason to say it must take milliseconds.

As far as I'm concerned, that whole Orochi calc and the distance calc is not useable.

I'm pretty sure the official height is just for his base form not for his transformation.
Is there really a height increase between first form and third form? I'm pretty sure 27 can be used as a lowball and I doubt the difference was anything that different

Is there really a height increase between first form and third form? I'm pretty sure 27 can be used as a lowball and I doubt the difference was anything that different
Yeah 27 meters could be a low ball and you could probably find Orochi's height when he does the attack by comparing him to the floors in the base as a high ball.

If it's really that inconsistent we could always just use Orochi official height of 27 meters?
This answer to a question from ONE is already outdated and literally illogical. We ignore some interviews due to illogical reasons, right? For example, that Zombieman can only regenerate in 10 minutes. Why not do the same with Orochi? He only has one fist more than 5 meters wide lol.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean using the biggest value for the tunnel, especially for a completely different shot of it.
The tunnel has the same diameter everywhere.
Dude, I'm talking about the other end of the tunnel. Not the entrance with Orochi.
It's even easier here. The entire tunnel is covered with a fiery liquid that glows.
Number of panels is not a timeframe. It's certainly not a strong reason to say it must take milliseconds.

As far as I'm concerned, that whole Orochi calc and the distance calc is not useable.
To guess what timeframe, you need to know the context and the approximate number of scans. After that, you need to draw conclusions. It ran 99% of the tunnel in 2 frames and both frames were very short. I see no reason why it took a long time and you have no proof why there is a long timeframe (for example 5 seconds). That's all.

Yes, he ran the last frames in milliseconds because he had a very small distance to run in comparison with the entire path.

As far as I remember, 27 meters went up because of ONE's statement that Orochi is 10 times shorter than Beefcake. This claim should be just as obsolete as the claim that Zombieman regenerates limbs in 10 minutes for being out of date. Literally, only one width of his fist is already more than 5 meters. Do you think his fist has about 20% of his total height?

Dude, Murata makes characters look bigger for the sake of the panels being more impactful. There's literally a panel where Darkshine is over 30 meters tall. We OBVIOUSLY shouldn't use this kind of stuff.
The Darkshine moment should not be an example. Murata just wanted to impress (like Darkshine is very scary and strong. He is metaphorically big)

Whatever, the same applies to Beefcake, he goes from 100 to 1000 meters tall in various panels

The tunnel is not consistently shown to be three kilometers in diameter.
The tunnel has a diameter that is several times larger than Orochi's third form, which is many times higher than its base, which is about 90 meters.

The fact that the train is large against the background of the diameter of the tunnel is a common error in proportions, of which Murata has a lot. Like the Monster Association tower.

The tunnel has a diameter that is several times larger than Orochi's third form, which is many times higher than its base, which is about 90 meters.

The fact that the train is large against the background of the diameter of the tunnel is a common error in proportions, of which Murata has a lot. Like the Monster Association tower.
The tunnel isn't even bigger than Orochi is.

Damage and Armorchompy make sense to me. My apologies DarthSpiderr.

My calculation:

USk calculation:

Beyonder calculation:

Which one should use?

Calc.

Okay, it doesn't matter. This calculation would actually speed up Orochi in no way. Orochi scales up to Mach 7200. Besides, this is a speed revision, not an AP. If anyone wants to defend this calculation, they will do it on another blog.

The main thing is to discuss this.

He needs 15 minutes to recover his arm. But in the manga, he recovers almost his entire body in a matter of seconds.

DarthSpiderr:

Please explain what we still have to decide here. This thread is taking far too long due to seemingly continuously shifting focus, which makes it hard to get anything whatsoever done in practice, so please do not add anything more to the workload.

I'm asking for 10 minutes, also he needs 15 minutes to regeneration a lost arm, not random wounds on his body
I have already said that I was mistaken. Actually 15 minutes, not 10.

And Zombiman could regenerate all limbs in a short time in a battle with the Homeless Emperor.

Please explain what we still have to decide here. This thread is taking far too long due to seemingly continuously shifting focus, which makes it hard to get anything whatsoever done in practice, so please do not add anything more to the workload.
The settlement with Orochi was rejected. Basically, he didn't change the speed of the characters in any way.

From calculations:

It remains to choose which version of the calculation with the Sea King will be used and check the Sub-Relativistic calculation of the Atomic Samurai.

From NOT calculations, what needs to be discussed by those who know OPM:

Scaling the speed of Suiryu to Human Garou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back