• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The high ball would make Atomic relativistic+ and the low end high hypersonic. I think someone might want to take a look at it and maybe do a re-calc.

I think it should be usable. The way it interacts with Flash's hair implies it behaves like lightning, as well as Bomb stating that it was lightning as well
Oh, okay. Then it should work (Although it could still be electricity). I'll do the calc a little later.

I guess try using both lightning and electricity and see which method the CGMs find preferable

The high ball would make Atomic relativistic+ and the low end high hypersonic. I think someone might want to take a look at it and maybe do a re-calc.
I even came up with a calculation plan. There will be no Relativistic Atomic Samurai, but perhaps it will be very close to Sub-Relativistic (Or it will be Sub-Relativistic).

Tbh, these are all the relevant scans I could find tbh. 1 2 3.

Also, would it be possible to find the speed of Orochi's beam? The fight is in chapter 106

Sonic's speed multiplication​

Sonic is capable in his technique capable of consistently being FTE for Post-G4 Genos. He creates as many as 4 afterimages in his perception. The speed of Genos is Mach 63.45. This means that Sonic's speed is at least 1.5 times faster, that is, Mach 95.17 (By the way, he lacks only 5% to be an MHS. 1.5 times is the minimum for FTE, so can we assume that he is with this technique MHS?). Then, Sonic showed that he can be much faster than before. He creates as many as 10 afterimages in Genos's perception, which shocked him. It means that this technique is much faster than the previous one and is the peak of Sonic's skills, which he kept specially for Saitama. That is, this technique is at least 1.5 times faster than the old one, because it is supposed to be much faster. This means that his speed with this technique is Mach 142.7 (MHS).

Suiryu and Garou​

In the official anime, OVA, whose script was written by ONE and who are canon, Suiryu and Garou got into a fight in the VR game. As it was said, this game completely copies your movements and only at the end of the fight Garou hit so fast that the machine could not record his movements. Throughout the fight, they both reacted and dodged each other, and even hit each other. Both screamed as they fought at full strength.

As we later saw, after the loss, Garou wanted to see Suiryu, but did not know where he was. This tells us that they didn't actually beat each other. They were in different rooms. That is, their AP does not scale to each other. But their speed must scale. It would have been impossible for them to fight calmly and even get into courage if the program recorded their movements several times slower than they are.

But King defeated Suiryu. This is due to the fact that Suiryu tried to study the enemy at the beginning of the battle. As we can see, Suiryu literally stands still at the beginning of the fight, even the "standing" animation of his avatar goes on while King runs towards him. Suiryu tried to study the enemy, but because of this, King attacked first. King is a professional gamer. He won because he knows which combos to use and all he has to do is press the buttons on the controller. His avatar attacks as fast as the program recorded him. Plus, it's a pretty comedic moment.

So, this does not in any way disprove that Suiryu must scale to Human Garou in speed.

@Antvasima

Sonic is capable in his technique capable of consistently being FTE for Post-G4 Genos. He creates as many as 4 afterimages in his perception. The speed of Genos is Mach 63.45. This means that Sonic's speed is at least 1.5 times faster, that is, Mach 95.17 (By the way, he lacks only 5% to be an MHS. 1.5 times is the minimum for FTE, so can we assume that he is with this technique MHS?). Then, Sonic showed that he can be much faster than before. He creates as many as 10 afterimages in Genos's perception, which shocked him. It means that this technique is much faster than the previous one and is the peak of Sonic's skills, which he kept specially for Saitama. That is, this technique is at least 1.5 times faster than the old one, because it is supposed to be much faster. This means that his speed with this technique is Mach 142.7 (MHS).

Suiryu and Garou​

In the official anime, OVA, whose script was written by ONE and who are canon, Suiryu and Garou got into a fight in the VR game. As it was said, this game completely copies your movements and only at the end of the fight Garou hit so fast that the machine could not record his movements. Throughout the fight, they both reacted and dodged each other, and even hit each other. Both screamed as they fought at full strength.

As we later saw, after the loss, Garou wanted to see Suiryu, but did not know where he was. This tells us that they didn't actually beat each other. They were in different rooms. That is, their AP does not scale to each other. But their speed must scale. It would have been impossible for them to fight calmly and even get into courage if the program recorded their movements several times slower than they are.

But King defeated Suiryu. This is due to the fact that Suiryu tried to study the enemy at the beginning of the battle. As we can see, Suiryu literally stands still at the beginning of the fight, even the "standing" animation of his avatar goes on while King runs towards him. Suiryu tried to study the enemy, but because of this, King attacked first. King is a professional gamer. He won because he knows which combos to use and all he has to do is press the buttons on the controller. His avatar attacks as fast as the program recorded him. Plus, it's a pretty comedic moment.

So, this does not in any way disprove that Suiryu must scale to Human Garou in speed.

One feat. Three calcs. Different speed classes​

The Sea King leaps while the raindrops are slowed down. This feat has 3 versions of the calculation. @USklaverei, @El_Beyonder and mine.

My calculation:
It uses the distance from the manga, which was calculated by the USk in the first version of the old calculation. My calculation uses a timeframe from the anime to figure out how much the raindrops are slowed down.

I got a result of 44 Mach (High Hypersonic).

USk calculation:
He uses the timeframe from the anime like me, but now he takes the distance traveled by the Sea King from ANIME.

He got a result of 7 Machs (Hypersonic).

Beyonder calculation:
It uses the timeframe from the anime, but the distance from the manga. He seems to be using a different angular dimension method that gives him a little more than the manga's distance traveled.

He got a result of 50.45 Mach (High Hypersonic+).

Which one should use?

The Sea King leaps while the raindrops are slowed down. This feat has 3 versions of the calculation. @USklaverei, @El_Beyonder and mine.

My calculation:
It uses the distance from the manga, which was calculated by the USk in the first version of the old calculation. My calculation uses a timeframe from the anime to figure out how much the raindrops are slowed down.

USk calculation:
He uses the timeframe from the anime like me, but now he takes the distance traveled by the Sea King from ANIME.

Beyonder calculation:
It uses the timeframe from the anime, but the distance from the manga. He seems to be using a different angular dimension method that gives him a little more than the manga's distance traveled.

Which one should use?
@Antvasima Here need to check the calculation

As said before, we don't multiply stats like that unless stated otherwise. We can just rate Sonic as High Hypersonic+ normally, higher with Four Shadows and far higher with Ten Shadows techniques. There's a reason why Blast wasn't rated as FTL despite being much faster than Flashy Flash (Certainly at least 2x faster than him since he could blitz his reaction and one of his fastest combos).

Suiryu and Garou​

I can agree that their speed scales to each other though.

As said before, we don't multiply stats like that unless stated otherwise. We can just rate Sonic as High Hypersonic+ normally, higher with Four Shadows and far higher with Ten Shadows techniques. There's a reason why Blast wasn't rated as FTL despite being much faster than Flashy Flash (Certainly at least 2x faster than him since he could blitz his reaction and one of his fastest combos).
But the Sea King in a wet form is 1.5 times faster than in a dry one, because Sonic perceived his dry version in a very strong slow mo, and barely escaped from the wet one.

Here FTE because of the speed. And permanent.

By the way, Blast will still be Relativistic+ even with a difference of 1.5 times. And is it possible to do FTL with the help of scaling? Usually, in fiction, the barrier between near-light speed and FTL is incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to overcome.

I can agree that their speed scales to each other though.
I agree with Kin

I'm going to do one calculation here. But for that I need to find the size of Orochi's fist. As we can see, there are two scans for this. But the size of the fist on them is different. Which one should I take? The result will change dramatically.
hHYL0AASW9Y.jpg

-gKaooU5iE8.jpg

I'm going to do one calculation here. But for that I need to find the size of Orochi's fist. As we can see, there are two scans for this. But the size of the fist on them is different. Which one should I take? The result will change dramatically.
hHYL0AASW9Y.jpg

-gKaooU5iE8.jpg
Anyway, what should I use?

Suiryu and Garou​

@Andytrenom @Sir_Ovens @DarkDragonMedeus @AKM sama

What do you think about this?

My calculation:

USk calculation:

Beyonder calculation:

Which one should use?
@Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

Would any of you be willing to evaluate which of the above calculations that is most reliable please?

Lost count how many times I was pinged on this thread, and but either way, I haven't really seen anything that changed my stance. But I believe DarthSpiderr is making a lot of sense.

Well, I am unable to focus enough to properly evaluate this due to too divided attention combined with ADHD, and new issues keep popping up to be evaluated here, which is why I ping people.

Okay... Decided to take a minor glance at the calcs.

And I find myself siding with USklaverei's version due to calculating in-tandem movement between Deep Sea King & the raindrop that can be visually proven.

I'll stick around for a bit to see if any new points that are convincing might change my opinion, though...

If it's something like "I can't see your movements so you are automatically 1.5x faster than me", then yeah, I obviously disagree with that.

Question. Where is the 1.5x coming from?
How do I know, when one FTE character for another or is listed as much faster, it is considered that his speed is at least 1.5 times higher?

The same Sea King in the old calculation in a semi wet form was 700+ Machs. But in the fully wet form, he became much faster (Sonic was still sure that he was much faster than the semi-wet form and was not afraid of it, but he barely escaped from the Wet Form). And its speed was multiplied by the minimum value - 1.5 times.

I thought that since FTE is here, it means he can be at least 1.5 times faster with this technique (He literally needs 1.57 times faster to be MHS. Genos 63.45 Mach, but Sonic leaves 4 afterimages in his eyes, and then 10).

At least through this fact, is it possible to give Sonic the MHS with technicians?

What are our current faster than the eye can follow speed standards.

Against MHS Sonic's speed: AKM sama.

About calcs with the Sea King:

My version: DarkDragonMedeus.

USk version: Migue79.

Beyonder version: -

Well, only calc group members get to decide which calculation that should be used.

We preferably need input from more than one calc group member though.

Since we have new calculations and we still have not decided which calculation with the Sea King is the best - I will make one big post for SGM.

My calculation:

USk calculation:

Beyonder calculation:

Which one should use?

This scales to all characters that are stronger than the Wet Sea King. That is, more than half of the Vers.

Orochi reacts to Saitama, who was moving at the speed of MHS+ at the time​

The name of the calculation speaks for itself.
Orochi through scaling will have MHS+ (Mach 7200), but this feat confirms his status as MHS +. His individual feat.

Scales to Psykorochi (Which, through other scaling, already has 7200 Machs), Post-Elder Centipede (Reacts to Psaykorochi), weakened Psykorochi (She is comparable to Genos), Drive Knight (Comparable to Genos and weakened Psykorochi), Atomic Samurai (Which has 2 own feat on MHS+, this scaling and feat a little lower in this post, which puts it even higher), Nyan (Compare with Drive Knight), Bang and Bomb (Compare with Samurai), Tanktop Master (Monster Association Arc (Enhanced by Fubuki). Only for attack speed. He throws buildings faster than Psykorochi's beams.), Lord Boros (Power Sealed. He is Above Dragon Level, which means faster than the Weakened Psykorochi, which is a dragon).

The Atomic Samurai once again proved that he is the fastest swordsman after Flash​

Calc.
He blitя the beam of the weakened Psykorochi and blinks the Psykorochi itself, which is quite close to the Sub-Relativistic (Mach 7200). So this feat fits into powerscaling.

Only scales to Atomic Samurai, Bang and Bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back